Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,721 to 9,740 of 10,277

Chris720

I might try to get on later for a few games, maybe until about 12 or 1am. See if I can get any closer to 53... those Proxies sure will come in handy.

Hopefully we can all team up during the weekend, been going good the past few weeks so might as well try to keep that going if possible. ;D

Until then, enjoy your week guys!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CaptainJack

Wait, look at the 2nd post above mine. Somebody changed it around!

goldeneye 007 friend code: 457199798714
NL website: nlheadq.webs.com

Gameday

@C.Jack the dragon doesnt mess around and thats a mod so watch yourself or you may get burned lol. One of the other homies stepped outta line also and he got banned recently unfortunately. Just a heads up if you like this site which im guessing you do cause your on here posting often then just keep certain comments under wraps.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

where do people think the money comes from to help run the site.
i would assume the money earned from the ads goes towards paying for the games that get reviewed, and to get the guys into news confrences.
you can`t expect the guys to pay for everything they do from their own pockets. it would be unfair to do so. especialy as it`s all done for our benefit,

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

CaptainJack

I'll be on around 5:00 ET today.
I added everyone's friend code from NL nation today. Add mine.

Edited on by theblackdragon

theblackdragon

@CaptainJack: If you'd bothered to ask, we would've been more than happy to explain that no, none of us get paid for what we do here at Nintendo Life — we're all volunteers. All profits from the ads you see here around the site go straight back into keeping the site up and running; none of that goes into staff pockets.

If you have any further questions about behind-the-scenes stuff here at NL, you're more than welcome to get in touch with us via the Contact Form and we'll explain what we can. Otherwise, if you could do us a favor and show a bit more respect toward the staff — or heck, refrain from talking about us at all if all you want to do is talk trash to begin with — we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you! :3

edit: and I think you'll find the only one who's going to be dropping 'noob-bombs' is me. i'll be following that up with a banhammer if you don't knock it off. final warning.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Chris720

Nothing to see here...

Wow I am playing poorly... urrbum was ticking me off and alex's hosting quality was the trash, try to turn and no havin' none of it... not to mention I'm a bit... I dunno, I'm tired but not sleepy, I'm hungry but I don't want to eat, I want to play GE but I also don't... feeling kinda off...

YouTube

Jack2901

@Demon I couldnt handle that masty battle. You did well though, 40 kills?! Anyway, good games, we destroyed them on a few. Memorial was good with Dan Druff aswell.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

CaptainJack

Thanks Bd kitty mod guy. I'll go on when it gets darker out. The tv with the wii hooked up to it is in my sunroom, so there is a lot of solar glare.

Edited on by CaptainJack

Lun

@Residentevil4 NL, good games we played earlier. You were playing quite well on docks and outpost, my game was much better than I expected aswell. I'm happy to get games and party up finally.

afterwords I played a couple conflict games. Has anyone played against a guy called A NARCISSIST? The guy had to be hacking because everytime I got reasonably close, I just blew up instantly as I tried to fire.

Lun

Chris720

@Jack I 'spose... if it wasn't for the proxies and Masty, I would probably have done better.

That first game on Docks was a tad annoying on my end in that game. I might've won if my teammates weren't full of so much crap.

But this moment will last with me forever: I could see a head hovering like a ghost through the fenced bar just moving up and down, side-to-side, I thought I was seeing things until you killed me... nope that's Jack's face lol.

YouTube

Jack2901

@Demon Hahaha, You still beat everyone on kills. I was second place and had 10 less than you
Nightclub was best for me though. I either do well or really rubbish.
25,000xp until level 50 everyone! LAoD FTW!

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

Nightclub is an iffy map, it can either go well or it can go rotten. The green room is usually the deciding factor as to whether you win or lose, couple that with the Masty and proxies and you've got yourself a little fortress most of the time. But you did good that game, I even pulled out the Masty on that game, those guys were annoying me, especially alex... flippin' silenced Pavlovs.

I might be on more tomorrow, if I can be bothered. But I also get paid my EMA tomorrow so I might go into GAME and get SF643D... or I might just wait for MK7 and put a tenner on my eShop account while I wait.

YouTube

Lun

I seem to remember Demon asking about a player named < KWAEL > earlier. Yes I played him. We were playing conflict on Jungle and all he used was a masterbater.

Just wondering if anyone had played A NARCISSIST. A dreadfully annoying player to say the least.
@Demon, how far til proxies?
@Jack, how are those syllabi/rubrics/papers/tests/homework treatin ya? Still getting at least some chance to play GE?

Lun

POPPA

Hey everybody. My modem died but just got the new one in the mail. Can't wait to get back online with you folks! WISEGUY

POPPA

CaptainJack

Nice game with x145 today.

Blazetile1

Its weird what happened to Mastertoad he was probably Batboy and Cpt Jack so your a NL member officially or what i need to know
Guys i wont be on becuz of my aunt stayin in my room i literitally cant play becuz they put the matteress on the floor MY GAMING FLORR! (MISPELL INTENDED)SO IT WILL BE A WEEK TILL I CAN GET ON

Edited on by Blazetile1

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

joemick

oh you did very good 3 deaths and about 20 or over kills nice

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Chris720

@Lun 32k, the Masty really can just drill through the XP, no joke. Also < KWAEL > is probably the worst player I've ever seen, all he does is wander around the map, throw out some proxies and go on a Masty run, as soon as he dies he drops LAoD. But he usually leaves after I join the game.

Also, if anyone wants to know, some dude is spamming up NL Nation and I think some sort of Mod/Admin should go in and clean that crap up.

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.