Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 10,277

Gameday
Perfect example...
[youtube:ck4mLctazBc]
I agree with Druff 100% Specially about the Automatic Hero Spawn If the team doesnt spawn any after a certain amount on the other team. It wouldnt be so bad yano.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

nightclub6:00-6:50
nice run Gameday!

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Gameday

thx lun i was happy we came back from the bs that round did u see how many heroes we had.. lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

What I hate is when I'm checking the score and accidently become the hero. That and blowing myself up.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

SuperLink wrote:

Longest. Most. Awesome. Thread. Ever.

Fixed.

I don't always spawn heroes if I'm honest. If they're not spawning heroes why the hell should I? Also, most of the times I get the chance to become the hero I'm in a very bad situation/area for me to become the hero. I don't want to become the hero to get immediately shot down 10-20 seconds later. Yes, you have a time limit before you lose it but to get away and find a safe spot and secure it takes a while, especially in maps like Facility, Memorial, Archives and Docks.

I'll become the hero when possible, but sometimes when I'm not in a good situation then I'm going to let it pass to someone else. It would be good to instantly spawn as a hero, especially when a team of them aren't spanwing any, but then you've got the problem that if they're in a hot zone and they become the hero, they are pretty much effed to be honest along with an extra 10 points towards the opposing team.

I think the way EuroCom did it is the fairest way. But people will ALWAYS find a way around things and exploit loopholes to get an advantage. Every game can be absolute perfection and have literally nothing wrong with it, expose it to people and it becomes the most absued and corrupted game possible with people exploiting glitches, loopholes and hacks. People ruin EVERYTHING, I'm not even joking.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Gameday

@Demon thats what i mean if you come into a game and your team spawns and you dont hear one spawn over there then dont play to their advantage some people dont get that... yea people ruin everything as if they have something against gamers better yet why pay for a game just to hack it (if its a bought game). Yea but back to hero mode , everyone knows how it is to have a team that doesnt catch on that the other team isnt gonna spawn. I hate being the Hero but outta respect too the game i know my duty and i try to play smart as a hero with my team around me the peeps i usually play with we can still spawn even if the other team isnt and most of the time still win. Its when we have one random that spawns period no matter the score. As if they dont know the rules points xp etc. on the mode.

Yes you are in the spotlight as hero everyone sees you but if both teams are playing HEROES RIGHT then everyone should play right as well. That explains constant games where host quit but i wont quit ill play the game out just wont be in that lobby after. I mean honestly to any and everyone how do you feel like your doing something major if your not even spawning the whole game and the other team is.? Taking advantage i guess but i thought everyone here was above that. We are better than that we are NL one of the coolest respectable clans around. I feel like the host on heroes lets you get so high in score just to set you up cause they know things arent going right. They are just waiting to piss you off with that host quit. Just another way to get back at a team that isnt playing fair. It is what it is , to each his own.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

@Gameday: Yea. I Hate host quits. NightWolf and I had several just now. Really freaking annoying. If you can't play the game like a man/honorably, even when your losing then you have no business playing.

I've quit to join others, but I don't believe I was host then. I won't join someone until after I'm done hosting that game, because I don't like it when others do it. I put a topic about host quiting at our [NL] clan site.

Edited on by longtimegamer

"NO SOU...

Dizzy_Boy

a couple of good tactics for heroes.
if your team mate spawns off a hero, hang by him/her. the opposing team will always do what they can to eliminate the hero. if the hero team stick together, then the oppsing team need to get past 3 other poeple before they can get to the hero.
also, if the opposing team has a hero, if your team group up and rush the hero, if the first guy doesn`t kill the hero, the second guy usually does.
the only thing to be carefull of is noob tubers. if your team is bunched up too close, then an explosive can take down most if not all of the entire team.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Kadabra

Played some NL guys today with some other pokemon, good times at least i think they were from here. I was Ash Ketchum because I had to go against the other pokemon and wanted a fitting name

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Chris720

@Druff I'll hang by them for a while when their the hero, but if they're constantly the hero and fail miserbaly every time then I just screw them and leave them to it. I'm not wasting my bullets or my time saving someone that'll just run out there to get themselves killed anyway, that's just pointless.

I find rushing the hero is easier, throw nades and then run in there, most of my teammates just hang back and hope they come into range for them to kill them... after a while, I just give up and play Team Conflict or just Conflict, I find it's very easy to get annoyed with your teammates, really, REALLY easily!

Stuff the enemy, they can be the most rubbish players in the world but when you have a crap assed team, you are bound to fail, no matter how good you are. Especially when your team are constantly spawning heroes because then YOU have to back up their death streaks and try to win while people destroy your teammates and rack up points like crazy. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Gameday
This was a good heroes match. This is what i try to do as hero. I make them think im running away but in reality im leading them towards my guys. Its not in your best interest to run solo in heroes specially as the hero (depending who your playing with). It depends on your game style but i dont mind being a pawn when protecting our hero. Our heroes last longer some rounds depending on the levels. You see how many guys quit this round...? They didnt spawn a hero because they werent taking out our heroes quick enough. So of course you dont spawn til you kill the other teams hero to catch up in score. But the whole game we had a hero running around. A good game and example. Dont you agree ?

Someone didnt SPAWN in the beginning ha who was now.? You seen that it wasnt me , i had a chance to after i got done tossing that remote mine but you seen what happen to me. lol

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
Soup my friend what happen to the heroes on that team lol
323-328 i swear my gun wouldnt fire... weird stuff like this happens to me alot specially with the shot got. This happen to you guys b4 ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

Gameday wrote:

323-328 i swear my gun wouldnt fire... weird stuff like this happens to me alot specially with the shot got. This happen to you guys b4 ?

that'd weird. if it's due to the internet i've never seen that before and i've seen almost every internet glitch there is. your joysticks are still turning so the remote didn't lose connection either. it's possible your trigger button is going out on you, i actually made a post a long time ago about how to check and clean the cc: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/classic_controller_p...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

@Rom koo i never seen that thread. Ive never open up any controllers as well but thanks for the link. I wonder if thats what it is. Cause the cc pro is what i use for most games but i have a gold and black one. Maybe there is some stuff in between the buttons im not the only one that uses my remotes either (unfortunately) but good looking out im sure a few other peeps have this problem as well and this could help out seeing what youve done above.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

@Gameday: What...not spawning enough heroes? Sorry. I was probably concentrating on killing and surviving. Was I ever hero on that game? I couldn't tell. I do spawn heroes at times.
This must have been that time that I pulled out my shotgun, becuase I was going against you guys, with me having randoms as partners.

Wow. I can't believe that I was alone there for awhile. If I didn't know, it's probably a good thing as that might have REALLY intimidated me.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

@LTG Yea 7 to 3 Heroes. If we killed one more hero we probably woulda took it or if the random didnt spawn so many. But then i did feel bad that you were on the other team with out any support. I kept showing the teams in the beginning just cause it was funny that it was us against you for like 10 secs. Woulda been pointless if you spawn a hero then lol. I remember Rory or Reggie Saying something about playing with a guy named Santa Claus and that he hacks. Now that i see him in the game i wonder if thats the same guy ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Riskia

Yeah I will be on alot more! Just busy with school and everything. Is there an updated list of people? Iv finding a lot more NL people on

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Gameday

NLNation.com Risky ill add you when im on next as well.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Riskia

ok awesome

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.