Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 10,277

Gameday

@Druff Naw i dont have one yet either... I want one i dont even have a ds or and thing like so. I always told myself id get one but i didnt. But now the 3ds is here and down in price ima pick one up. But by the time i get one everyones list is gonna be full lol.
@Jack thanks i just couldnt figure out who he was.
[youtube:IgM4ZroWSHc]
This was a good game almost a full room of NL
Gameday , Viper , NightWolf
Vs
Rorylee , Demonic , Breezy , Lou
Punch Out Theme Night Match 8
@LTG where u been ? @Everyone Else you should try this theme/mode , there are plenty of lifers on here. "No shooting , No Grenades or Mines" Pick a punch out name from any of the Punch Out games in the series. "Smoke & Flashers Allowed" Recommended That You Put On Light Foot or Reactive Armor , or Bio Boost. Everything else isnt gonna help you survive getting close enough to lay a paw on fools tryna shoot you. Try to stay in teams and "USE THOSE SMOKES" to get across the big maps and hallways. I go with Mike Tyson you should try to make your own that isnt taken then when u get on we know who you are. So far ive seen , Piston Honda aka Reggie , Little Mac aka Rory , Sodapopinski aka LTG Soup , Von Kaiser aka Demonic , King Hippo aka Dan Druff , Don Flamenco aka Viper & Doc Louis aka Lou Lou Baby. So holla atcha boyz NL Reppin Hard Cya Round.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

longtimegamer

@Gameday: Sorry. I decided not to go on friday. I was tired, so it might have been that or me deciding to be with wendy instead. (I Was wondering if I was missing something good this weekend.)
I don't usually play alot of GE when Wendy comes over, unless there's a bunch of NLrs getting together for something. She doesn't play GE, but she plays other single player (like Animal Crossing......... ALOT.) as well other games with me (Like pop up pursuit. which is another one she likes. It's good because we can play on the same team against the computer opponents).

@Gameday: I was impressed with how well you did in that last slappers video. @others: Not to mention that team [NL] won that one. Good job guys.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

@Ltg thanks man thats too bad you missed out. Question if its too personal dont worry about it. Isnt Wendy your wife ? at least thats what i thought. What u said up top made it seem like you guys dont live together which isnt unheard of but rare. As for animal cross lol its a good game but you gotta have friends. Now as for pop up pursuit i love that game but no one wants to play not even my ex's.... i did think the game was gonna be alot like mario party... but they made it look more fascinating than it really is o well , too bad its not online or id play against you and your lady. Yea , there are videos with us on a team of 4 where we started tea bagging guys in groups when we kill them ha and theres this one match me and Rory where trying to go into an imaginary door aka THE WALL. Damn it was hella funny glad i could record it only me and rory knew what just happen but im sure Rory didnt know i was behind him doing the same damn thing felt like "DUMB & DUMBER at that moment, What a laugh but editing it and then posting it on tube takes time so ill post when i can.

Ha its funny that i get more kills than when i am gunning in Slappers only. But then i think well no one else is shooting on my team as well so im just at the right place at the right time Plus Team Work Is A Great Thing. I try not to look at the score when im in this theme mode. I just run around with my eye on the prize and try to KO some fools. Oops up side ya head. Fun stuff indeed tho.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

@Gameday: She's my fiance. We're not married yet.
Yea a problem with Popup Pursuit is that people expected it to be like Mario party (with the minigames). I got over that after awhile.
When are you playing GE next?

edit:@Gameday: I guess I better get uno downloaded again and try to get that wiispeak working with it. Niether of us has ever got to use the wiispeak on that game yet (and I know she wanted to).

Edited on by longtimegamer

"NO SOU...

Gameday

Damn i just seen that in your sig about fiance... ha my fault. um idk there are a few peeps on right now you should check NL Nation. I think they almost have a full room of NL at one point yesterday and maybe today as well. You probably wont catch me on today or even tomorro i just need a little break

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

@gameday: Alright thanks. No problem. Later.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

No soup i see you and monster on with my bro Sungo Love

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lun

got online for a couple games for the first time in a few weeks. Flew solo, both on Docks. Haven't lost much by the looks of things, but who knows, Docks is my fav. I'll be looking to play a bit more in the near future, but I'll try to only play a few at a time. I was suprised to see that 3 weeks dropped me 300 spots in overall performance. Looks like Lou and Gameday have been playing a lot lately as well as RDB. Dan as always. If I'm leaving any grinders out let me know!

About getting a 3ds, I'm pretty sure I'll eventually pick one up. Mostly it's for 3 games. Like you all pointed out, mario kart7 is going to be crucial. The nes super Mario Land looks really good as well not to mention PW Resort. Not looking to pick one up quite yet, going to wait and see if the price drops for day after thanksgiving. Black Friday FTW!

Lun

Gameday

Mario Kart , Smash Bros , Monster Hunter FTW on 3ds.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

longtimegamer

ohhhh so THATS who he is. Didn't know that.

"NO SOU...

Gameday
What i use to record and what i use to edit just an example

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Blazetile1

@Gameday hey i wanna play theme night and when is it again?

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Jack2901

@Lun
I was on a lot during the past 6-7 weeks Grinding out that xp on non-stop heroes matches.
Also, If you get a 3DS, make sure you get the other games first, because PW resort isn't really that great. It's good gameplay, just it wasn't enough for me.
@3DS Owners/ Future Owners
Anyone getting Luigi's mansion? The Original was great fun

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Gameday

yea i use to have the original forgot about that new one. ill support luigi , the game was fun and abit spooky so ill have to pick that up eventually as well.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Chris720

Sorry for leaving after that Jungle game, I was about to throw my remote out the window, it wouldn't respond when I was pointing left, right, up or down at times leaving me a sitting duck. Along with their silenced Pavlovas, I was seriously raging.

I just wish I had the ability to kick them on to the ground and kick them repeatedly in the face, especially the ones who were annoying me. C'mon this is a James Bond game, surely we should be allowed to do that.

Ultimately though, I have never played such an annoying game in my life! It really can take the freakin' p*** at times.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

joemick

Jack2901 i dont go on hero matches no more because the hosts keep quiting when someone kills there hero :/

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Gameday

[youtube:KCHSuEDwbYI]
Game , Viper , Nightwolf
Vs
Rory , Demonic , Breezy , Lou

Game Viper Nightwolf
Vs
Rory Demon Breezy Lou

Game Viper Nightwolf
Vs
Rory Demon Breezy Lou

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
Game , Viper , Nightwolf
Vs
Rory Breezy Lou

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Dizzy_Boy

@joe while host qiuts are erxtremely annoying, it's totaly understandable.
nobody wants to be stuck with a team that are spawning heroes at every given oppertunaty while the over team won't spawn any.
it's also equaly unfair for the host to be on the team of non spawners as it gives his/her team an unfair advantage.
to play heroes fairly, you really need to watch the score lines and play a hero if your team are capable of making up any lost points should the hero die. and you should spawn a hero, especially if your points are clearly way ahead of the opposing team.
i think eurocom should have made it so that if one team is 30 points ahead, then one of the team is automaticly made to be hero.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

Its a NL CODE TO SPAWN HEROES. We are HONORABLE. We dont play like everyone else , this is what sets our Clan apart. If you dont Spawn heroes then you can expect the worst of the host quits and them bashing NL for not playing right. We dont want that yano. Its different when they are playing right and your team is just taking out their hero it makes sense to quit obviously the team that isnt playing right is gonna win in most cases. Their are alot of times i wish wii speak worked for this game so i could tell my team or Randoms not to spawn. Right out the gate i spawn to test the waters. But if you dont hear a hero spawn within 30 secs of the game. You know what ur up against.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.