Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,101 to 9,120 of 10,277

Jack2901

Demon you still on? I'm coming on anyway but it'd be good to see you.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Blazetile1

@X-145 hey my fc is in sig and my playin hours are the bottom and ill add you

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

X-145

Blazetile1 wrote:

@X-145 hey my fc is in sig and my playin hours are the bottom and ill add you

Cool, Ill add you!

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

grenworthshero

@X-145
I just added your code to the Official NL Players (NA). Add your code again to the [NL] NA list, instead of Friends of NL. This should change your status to "Official NL"
Welcome to the group!

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Blazetile1

@X-145 plz dont be a Batlord cuz i trusted him and he crushed us with hacking (tears)! anyways ill be in a hour but will only stay for an hour and thirty minutes and BTW great avatar pic and gren i didnt add you so ima add you right now and you should add me

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

X-145

Ok! You guys are so friendly and welcoming! Thanks for the hospitality!

-from Conduit 2

Blazetile1

@X-145 and Soup srry i was not at the top of my game i wasnt playin like i should sryy i wasnt getting praticed and soup my game froze so i went offline and then got back on

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

X-145

Actually MY game froze as well...

-from Conduit 2

Blazetile1

@X-145 wanna fix that eh ill show you when it freezes you have to hold the power button until it turns off and then get back online.......if the wii freezes at the part where you are trying to get on where it says starting connection authencating and testing connection then follows this just count the number of times the dots start over in the right hand side on top of the box count to 7 and then back out and then do it again until when it says authenticating on 7 and it will sucessfully get you online and you still have freezing probs ask me and say A CUPCAKE IS A WANNABE MUFFIN!

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

@Soup my friend Koenig is a bit of a hotshot cuz he can kill you repeatly and he is a level 38 ill want to see him battle Demonic and Dan Druff

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

X-145

Oh it doesn't freeze too often, but thanks anyway.

-from Conduit 2

Lun

@All, haven't been playing much lately. How have games been? I NEED DETAILS!!!
@X-145, I'll have to add you in then the next time I get on. My FC is in the sig.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Blazetile1

@Lun we had slappers theme nights crazy nights and nl nights so it was a good time and if you want details watch Gamedays videos

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

romulux

nice to get those few matches in with you RDB. i was looking forward to some heroes but i lost connection to host right at the start and then completely lost my connection to the game after that and couldn't really get back in.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Blazetile1

@Everyone ATTENTION ARE WE GOIN TO CARRY THE NL CLAN TO GE 007 RELOADED FOR 360 AND PS3 IF SO IM MOST LIKELY NOT GOIN TO BE THER BUT WILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER SHOOTER FOR WII ILL LOOK AND TAKE POLLS, I THINK IM GETTING NEED4 SPEED THE RUN FOR WII

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

grenworthshero

Blazetile1 wrote:

@Everyone ATTENTION ARE WE GOIN TO CARRY THE NL CLAN TO GE 007 RELOADED FOR 360 AND PS3 IF SO IM MOST LIKELY NOT GOIN TO BE THER BUT WILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER SHOOTER FOR WII ILL LOOK AND TAKE POLLS

There are a lot of us here who feel Activision's decision to move the game to the HD platforms is a pretty underhanded move, and refuse to buy it. I kind of agree with these people, but I'll probably pick it up down the line, used, once the price goes way down, so I don't think there are going to be many of us on GE Reloaded. Even if some of us do pick up the game, we're not going to abandon the Wii version after having spent so much time with it, and with you all. Plus, nothing beats the Wiimote control scheme. That said, I'm sure there are people here who disagree with some of the things I've said, but rest assured, those of us who are still here from the beginning are here to stay.

Blazetile1

grenworthshero wrote:

Blazetile1 wrote:

@Everyone ATTENTION ARE WE GOIN TO CARRY THE NL CLAN TO GE 007 RELOADED FOR 360 AND PS3 IF SO IM MOST LIKELY NOT GOIN TO BE THER BUT WILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER SHOOTER FOR WII ILL LOOK AND TAKE POLLS

There are a lot of us here who feel Activision's decision to move the game to the HD platforms is a pretty underhanded move, and refuse to buy it. I kind of agree with these people, but I'll probably pick it up down the line, used, once the price goes way down, so I don't think there are going to be many of us on GE Reloaded. Even if some of us do pick up the game, we're not going to abandon the Wii version after having spent so much time with it, and with you all. Plus, nothing beats the Wiimote control scheme. That said, I'm sure there are people here who disagree with some of the things I've said, but rest assured, those of us who are still here from the beginning are here to stay.

But consider the factor of people getting bored of GE 007, once you hit 56 your bored for a week and then your gonna get on it less

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

grenworthshero

Blazetile1 wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Blazetile1 wrote:

But consider the factor of people getting bored of GE 007, once you hit 56 your bored for a week and then your gonna get on it less

Eh, different people, different personalities and all that. Who knows how long it will take for someone to get bored? I'd much rather just start over with a new file than switch to the PS3 version exclusively. I'll probably just buy it to try it out, but I'm not going to switch to the PS3, because I love the Wii controls; nothing can beat that. PS Move is pretty disappointing from what I've played so far, and I don't really like the arrogance of the PS360 crowd, so I don't enjoy playing with those people.

Yeah, I've seen all those "Meet the ____" things. The Medic is the best one.

Edited on by grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.