Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,081 to 9,100 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

@jack you missed out on a good set of matches this afternoon.
me, tlink9, lou lou, joe, hd, fantasma, nosoup4you. all in one room. rorylee was on wirh us earlier too.
nice to see si many on.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

UNKNOWN1

wow, RDB and Lifesaver are good

RDB is now [PN]
Lifesaver is S1+, but he hacks

><UNKNOWN><, Level 56
http://immortalsgoldeneyeclan.webs.com/

NightWolf

Hello guys im sorry i have not been on for a while beacause im in Ceadar City Utah visiting family for the weekend ill be on tommarow tho

GoldenEye Friend Code: NL NightWolf : 3470-1537-6552
[NL] Frost : 3917-6009-5322
Wii Console(Spiritus) : 1900-1417-2896-8429
Chatzy Username: [NL]Trollman

DONT FORGET THAT I USED TO BE [NL]TroLLShot :D

romulux

UNKNOWN1 wrote:

Lifesaver is S1+, but he hacks

wrong. but i wish it were true... as it is, i have no excuse for him being so much better than me!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

UNKNOWN1

im pretty sure he hacks, but people deny it. i stand by my word

><UNKNOWN><, Level 56
http://immortalsgoldeneyeclan.webs.com/

romulux

i've been playing with dave for most of the game's lifespan and i'm pretty certain he doesn't hack. i don't know why you suspect him but i've played with him and gone up against him on the opposite team enough to say that he's just very, very good. people always accuse players who do really well of hacking, i've yet to see any great players go unaccused on gamefaqs.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

@UNKNOWN1
Yeah, lifesavedave hacking?...that's a bunch of hooey. I've played with him since the beginning. We'd have kicked him out of NL long before he left if he were a hacker.
If you want to join us for some matches, add your code to our website at http://nlnation.com under "friends of NL"

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Jack2901

@DanDruff Your joking right? No fair!
@Unknown Lifesavedaves a hacker? Please, elaborate.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

@unknown have you even seen lifesavedaves stats? you would instantly know the evidence is stacked against your accusation.
maceloid x recently got called out on cheating too, beacause he was able to get to 56 quickly. and i feel that demon may face the same problem aswell when he gets to 56.
if you have played with certain people enough times, and learn to read their stats properly, it doesn`t take long to figure out that some people are naturally very good and are able to rank up exceptionally quick.
another thing that is worth mentioning is that playing with a team you can discuss the matches afterwards. this way we can figure out what went wrong, what went right, and how to improve on your abilities.
i played through alot of the online mode alone before joining here, and my stats have suffered because i had to figure out alot by myself. since i joined, my gameplay has improved alot and i`ve managed to reach 56, albeit very slowly, and i still get out classed by some of the lower ranked players here.
@jack, i wish i was joking, for the most part of sunday i saw quite a few members come online, including the return of joe. which made for some epic battles, with some pistol matches thrown in, which happened to be my first time playing those rules with the clan.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

@DanDruff I'll be in my 50's before I reach Lvl 56 at the rate I'm going. I'll see if I can get playing again today... I'm having more fun with other stuff at the moment. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@demon i know that you`re not always on GE, so in real time i know you may not get to 56 for a while. what i meant was the total play time on your overall perfomance, i think you would get there relatively quickly compared to most people. i just wouldn`t like to see somebody calling you a cheat when everybody who`s played GE with you, knows totaly different.
sometimes it`s a bit hard to judge exactly who`s cheated their way to 56 without seeing all of the stats infront of you. aside frim the obvious people who have less than a days play. i don`t think it`s fair to call somebody out that got to 56 with 10 - 12 days worth of playtime, without knowing the facts.
it`s not that hard for somebody to take down names and check their overall performance against the eliminations and games played stats. the three should all balance each other against players of a similar rank.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

joemick

Im back on guys but sry HD for killing u i did not know that u can kill a team mate soz
Oh and tlink level 39 ur better then me now but I WILL CACHE UP

IM ON IF U WANT A GAME

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

X-145

Anyone wanna play a game? My code is in the signature. I don't hack and don't accept others doing so.

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

Jack2901

@X-145 I'll add you. Not on right now but in about an hour I will be. You joining NL or just want to play with us?
@Joe Come to the site! nlnation.com !!

X-145

I actually would like to join the NL clan, if thats what you mean. But yeah!
I'll add you.

-from Conduit 2

Jack2901

Sure. You probably already know. But just add the NL tag to your name, and add everyone else's codes. I noticed your on the site so just get them from there.

X-145

Now I just add everyones code on the list? OK. How is mine added? I'm U.S. Eastern time zone by the way.

-from Conduit 2

Jack2901

I'm sure HD will add you to the list soon. Make sure everyone knows that your adding them. Posting in the Goldeneye Discussion topic will probably be a good idea, as this thread is becoming less used.

X-145

Can do! Thanks!

-from Conduit 2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.