Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 901 to 920 of 10,277

Chris720

Its getting busy on GE now, thank you Christmas holidays!! Unfortunately you still get those few little stinkers that quit in the middle of a game...

Anyways I wanted to ask you guys a question: After the game has ended and you're on the scoreboard screen. If the host quits while on the scoreboard screen, do you still recieve your XP?

I'm asking this because a few times the host quits then, so yeah...

Anyways, I had some spiffingly good matches. Went 27-0 on GoldenEye, granted two of them were total noobs... but still, free XP is always nice.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

OBI-001

hey everyone going away for a couple of weeks, hope everyone has a great christmas/new year, stay safe. when im back ill be hitting it hard to catch up, hope u guys are still keen for some bonding lol!!! Merry xmas

OBI-001

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Anyways I wanted to ask you guys a question: After the game has ended and you're on the scoreboard screen. If the host quits while on the scoreboard screen, do you still recieve your XP?

i think so. i've had it happen a lot and i think i've confirmed before that weapon upgrades i received in the match were still there in my record, but the score screen has to be displayed. if you don't get to that point, even if the match is over, nothing saves. i mentioned above that my wii froze after a round ended but just before the scoreboard came up, and everything was lost.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Z_Bone

Tech101 wrote:

z wrote:

I've seen you NL people online before. I thought it might be Nintendo Life but now I know.

Post your code dude and change your online name by adding NL.

I don't mean to sound rude, but what is the point of being in a clan? To be honest, the only guy I play online with is someone I used to play TvC with. It is fun though. Together we are unstoppable. I'm Z Bone online and he's Pat 1.0 if you've ever seen either of us.

Do the Mario!

Jnes4

My code is on my sig, feel free to add me !

Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

irken004

Z.Bone wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

z wrote:

I've seen you NL people online before. I thought it might be Nintendo Life but now I know.

I don't mean to sound rude, but what is the point of being in a clan? To be honest, the only guy I play online with is someone I used to play TvC with. It is fun though. Together we are unstoppable. I'm Z Bone online and he's Pat 1.0 if you've ever seen either of us.

It's not really a "clan," it's just a tag so the other players know that we know each other

Anywho, I'll add all the new friend codes sometime tomorrow

grenworthshero

Z.Bone wrote:

I don't mean to sound rude, but what is the point of being in a clan?

It's fun to go online and know that you will almost always be playing with someone you "know". Besides, we get to learn each other's playing styles, and work better as a team, and get better as a team. Working together is more fun than going solo, to me. Plus, we can come back here and talk about matches, and what worked or didn't work, or rant about host-dropping, n00btubers, hackers, snipers, campers, etc.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Z_Bone

irken004 wrote:

z wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

z wrote:

It's not really a "clan," it's just a tag so the other players know that we know each other

I prefer the other people NOT to know that we know each other. Why give away the secret?

Do the Mario!

RDB

brad22 wrote:

help guys im new to the online side of gaming i need friends my code is 0251190049078

Tried to add you brad, but you have one to many numbers listed.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Z.Bone wrote:

irken004 wrote:

[div.userquote]z wrote:

<blockquote class="Bone">

Tech101 wrote:

z wrote:

I prefer the other people NOT to know that we know each other. Why give away the secret?

[/quote]

That's cool not everyone here is NL. You can still post your code if you want or not up to you. Thought you might want some more friends on your list. If you choose not then I look out for you online.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

it's like everyone above said, i added the tag as a courtesy so that the other players know i'm in the party and not just some random guy from the match. as a plus, it seems to also really be sticking with our opponents, too.

RDB

Sorry tech. I had to back out on that one, it was so choppy I couldn't hit anyone...and with the new gun, that was really bad.

Edit: the Vargen sucks... and so did my team the last few rounds of GE. Doesn't help playing against two lifers...

Edit #2: the Vargen still sucks... nice games tonight fellas. And Gameday, you had no deaths with 10 kills with about 1 min left in that last round at the docks... that was impressive given the holdout that they had in the bunker. Tech, yet again you took way to many of my kills I kid somewhat, but who knows how many kills we rob from each other on nights like tonight when we are running around together so much. I know you saved me a few times when I was about to die too. Good stuff. This is already a classic game and I'm predicting that I spend way too much of my life staring at the tv killing people from all over the world for quite some time to come.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Gameday

@RDB ya im a little rusty i guess like anyone else that hasnt been going for the gold lately ha , and that last dock (snow level right ?) & i think station is where you might have logged out and it was just me and tech ? but those matches were way funny i threw so many grenades then i get in there thinking the room is clear and that the enemy is gonna try to come back to take over again , and what do you know i didnt think to clear out the up stairs aka big window and got handled. As for the 10 and zero i was thinking i could keep sniping from the two points or areas i sweep around and just maybe i could get a flawless ha but i seen the score and abandoned my post it was too close had to get some pump action going. GG fosho , where are the rest of the Nintendo Life Golden Players ive added alot of you guys just havent seen you on or gotten to play with you. iight time to end this cya round Gameday Out.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Chris720

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

i think so. i've had it happen a lot and i think i've confirmed before that weapon upgrades i received in the match were still there in my record, but the score screen has to be displayed. if you don't get to that point, even if the match is over, nothing saves. i mentioned above that my wii froze after a round ended but just before the scoreboard came up, and everything was lost.

That must suck. D: Anyways, I got to the scoreboard and it froze on me... but I don't see all that much of a difference to my EXP, what's even more annoying is I got 1525 EXP in that match. D: I just hope it was added...

Also, I found some dude called "simonNL" and was wondering if he's in here?

@RDB You hate the Varghen? I personally love the thing, it storms through people in a matter of seconds, and the range is pretty good too, long shots ftw!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

xDemon720x wrote:

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

That must suck. D: Anyways, I got to the scoreboard and it froze on me... but I don't see all that much of a difference to my EXP, what's even more annoying is I got 1525 EXP in that match. D: I just hope it was added...

Also, I found some dude called "simonNL" and was wondering if he's in here?

@RDB You hate the Varghen? I personally love the thing, it storms through people in a matter of seconds, and the range is pretty good too, long shots ftw!

He might be referring to the problem I had with the gun when I first got it also. Is very glitchy. The ammo tends to not want to reload and sometimes does but with only a few bullets. Romulux said(if that's your problem RDB) Dont use the high magazine.

Yes RDB I was hoping you would back out of those goldeneye matches and reinvite us. I don't have GameDay on my new code yet so I was happy to see him join are matches there. I only noticed he joined in that first goldeneye match at the end. Thank god he was on my team. :)

As always nice set of matches tonight. We did a lot of variety and owned on everything. Except that one match against that higher ranker. I think he might be in a clan with that name he had. I have the part to fix my system on the way so hopfully next week ill be back to rank 34 or whatever is was. ;)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

RDB wrote:

Edit: the Vargen sucks...

the vargen is one of the best guns. the stats may say otherwise but it's actually the most accurate submachine gun, much more than the sigmus 9, because of the lower recoil. shoot at a wall and see which one gets the better grouping if you don't believe me (yes, i did that, i couldn't connect and got bored, get off my case). the stauger is still better for fighting huge groups when you can't reload but for just one or two people the vargen does a lot better. just use it with a reflex sight, since it's own sights are terrible. my only complaint is that extended mags causes that ammo glitch and without it on you wind up reloading all the time.

the anova is another screwy gun. the stats say it should be the most accurate assault rifle but it's almost as bad as the AK because of the recoil. just one more reason why the terralite rules.

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

As always nice set of matches tonight. We did a lot of variety and owned on everything.

yeah, i kept jumping around because i didn't know what people wanted to play. it'd be nice if it had preset messages like mariokart. if you guys ever want to play something different don't be afraid to back out and re-invite us to play a different match.

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux I'm going on in a few are you up for some games.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I finally did somewhat good on heroes. Still my least favorite but at least there were heroes to shoot at all game long. I knew I was in trouble that one match I was against you guys but thought at least there will be heros to shoot at.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Come on seriously 9 hero deaths on our team to there one and we still almost one. Nice one Romulux! !

MERG said:

RoryLee

I need some friends too. Wii:4013 2476 5389 7899, Goldeneye:1433 0129 1970. My username on Goldeneye is Rory.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.