Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 881 to 900 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

Nice games tonight Tech... we only lost once, I think, in all the games we played. Nice round in the club when you got pitted against my team and we wered all 20+ and you were the only above 10... You had like 26 of the 30 kills. That was hilarious and I certainly learned some of your strategy that game.

Shhh you did not learn anything!?!? Insert jedi mind trick!!! Seriously though it was fun tonight. My brothers wii frooze for the 4th time when I signed off. I tried to get back on as quick as I could but you had just signed off as I sent an invite. Yeah that club match was crazy. When it said we lost I said to myself what happened. Did I do all the work and then noticed to 7s and one 5 on my team against your 20+ and all I could do was laugh! o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Never have rumble on in GE. Every time you fired my gun all I could think was dirty thoughts. Seriously, when it vibrates it feels like a sex toy. :/

Good games RDB, but one ogf them in that last match really did peeve me off. I had to go offline so I could switch off rumble, when I went back online, you were gone.

Would of been awesome if you could change mote settings online Nintendo... dumbasses...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Wow I havent played the game in a few weeks cause I have been busy with holiday stuff well that and all my free gaming time has been devoted to World of Warcraft since the new expansion came out.

Anyway expect to see alot of newer low levels popping on here in a few days I am sure alot of people will be getting this one for Christmas. That was the one thing that did bug me is that they dont make groups according to levels. One time I was level 7 and they had me grouped with a level 27, a level 24 and a level 18. Thats one reason I slowed down on playing it seemed like I just couldnt keep up level wise and I kept getting wasted by people 10 levels or higher than me.

I see they still didnt fix the host drop issue thats a bummer. Hmmm if people are running away from us with the NL prefix I might make a new profile I dont want to have to wait to get into a game or worry about people dropping out cause they see the NL.

As for the inappropriate names I surprise Activision/Blizzard dont police that more if I did a name like that in WoW I would be forced to change it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

^No need to worry about finding a match. We never have a problem its just funny to see people come and go multiple times on the board select screen.

Anyways nice matches Romulux. We only had like one close match I think all day. Goldeneye mode was to easy and I still think people don't know what they are doing. Haven't played with you in a few days so it was fun owning as a team again. RdB and I killed everyone yesterday.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Wow that was a bad game... I joined a game where everyone was using a noobtube. I swear, they got 2 kills then died... all you could see on the floor was this litter of Kallos-TT9 Grenadier's.

I then decided to have a game on License to Kill, and everyone was using noobtubes there too.

This game is full of noobs, noobtubers, host quitters, and bad lag... where did Eurocom go wrong with this game? I thought they were good at making games...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Goldeneye mode was to easy and I still think people don't know what they are doing.

i had to laugh at that round where we had the exact same score, kills, deaths, hacks and all. with how quickly we were able to get all the satellites it's like there was no resistance at all.

i had a good ammo glitch happen in that black box round where my gun's ammo just wouldn't go down, it just kept flickering between 47 and 48. i thought i was blasting the black box but somehow it's health didn't go down and i think i put about 150 bullets into the floor for nothing.

i'll be on a lot trying to level up to 41 to get the anova if anyone wants a match. we haven't gotten 4 people together for a while, i wonder why? next time we do i'll try to get classic conflict running.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kelvin

Well, I have the game now and I've been allowed to set it up, but I'm not allowed to play it until Saturday. My code is 1829 8377 3420 and I've set up a profile as [NL] KelvinG. I have also added everyone from the mega list.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Z_Bone

I've seen you NL people online before. I thought it might be Nintendo Life but now I know.

Do the Mario!

Spoony_Tech

Z.Bone wrote:

I've seen you NL people online before. I thought it might be Nintendo Life but now I know.

Post your code dude and change your online name by adding NL.

MERG said:

RDB

@Tech... don't worry, you're secrets are safe with me. Until we are on opposite teams, then I'll use them... ha ha. I was laughing, literally out loud, when we were pitted against each other and it was a slaughter.

@Demon... yea, I only had time for a few games this morning. Fun playing with you though. Haven't got to much so far, but it's good when we can.

@Tasuki... I second tech, no probs finding matches now. Plenty of folks on there. And with decent loadouts available from the beginning, even a lvl 1 can compete with some experience playing. A lvl 35 or higher will normally be significantly better, but that's probably cause they've logged so much time, not just cause they have other guns.

@Kelvin... I'll get you added later when I'm on. Good times to come.

Also, I agree it's been a while since I've played on a team of 4 lifers. But when we do have four, we usually end up pitted against each other cause people won't stay in the lobby when they see four "[NL]"'s before our names. I can't say I blame them... Then it's just a lifer bloodbath, which is a blast.

The other thing I've noticed is that the GE competition is getting worse, as noted above, and in heroes, the other team rarely has a hero which kind of ruins the game. A few recent scores I've seen that we've won were like only 1 or 2 hero kills for our team but 7 or 8 for the other team cause they never spawn to the hero loadout. Tech I think one that we won was like 112 to 78 and we had only killed their hero I think 2 times. I think you had like 45 or 50 kills total. I guess it's not all bad, just gets old when the point of the game is to use the hero.?.?. It's nice to have the Anova and Masterson lvl over half done though.

Be on later tonight.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RDB

That was my first license to kill game, tech. That was crazy.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

That was only my second and didn't even realize what we were doing till I died.a few times. Wrong load out that whole game for got to change.

MERG said:

Bassman_Q

Good games, Tech and RDB. That was my first time playing Black Box mode so I had no idea what to do, but I eventually learned that I was supposed to shoot at it lol. That was fun when we played the Black Box at Nightclub and took our position in the green room. The opposing team didn't have a chance!

But yeah I got tired so I went offline. Good games, guys!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Spoony_Tech

Those were some nasty matches RDB. The toughest in a while. I should have know better then to snipe agains them that one memorial round. Good job on those black box games gentleman. To easy.

MERG said:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

RDB wrote:

That was only my second and didn't even realize what we were doing till I died.a few times. Wrong load out that whole game for got to change.

I was wondering... I thought maybe you were on the phone again.

Good games tonight. I think we only lost when we were against the 42 & 39 ranker together. That 39, Small Adam, was the worst 39 I've ever played. But Espio..., the 42, was pretty good, and having the upgraded guns I'm sure really helps too.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

RDB wrote:

I was wondering... I thought maybe you were on the phone again.

Lol I know right excuses excuses. Ill just play the game from now on and let the sucking go with no excuses. You did much better tonight. Maybe you did learn a few tricks from someone.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Very frustrated with host drops this morning. Had a 33 and 8 going on team conflict and the host dropped. Yes my team was that bad#

MERG said:

romulux

did you happen to see the nice ammo glitch happen to me in black box again, tech? this time i definitely was hitting it, i must have taken it's health down halfway in five seconds! i've learned that it's best for me to stand guard while the rest of the team is destroying the box so that people don't just run in and shoot us in the back, it seems to work a lot better that way. goldeneye was great too, they actually put up a fight this time.

can't say the same for the team me and tingle were fighting. that must be the sorriest collection of noobs i've seen in my time with this game; i don't even blame the host for quitting, with the 10+ dominations i was getting i commend that poor girl for holding out as long as she did.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

brad22

help guys im new to the online side of gaming i need friends my code is 0251190049078

goldeneye:025190049078
cod 313009107783
or ipod text @ 8035429515
or find me on facebook

Spoony_Tech

brad22 wrote:

help guys im new to the online side of gaming i need friends my code is 0251190049078

Hey Brad welcome to Nintendo life. If you go back a few pages you can see a complete list of all our codes. I have two codes for the time being. Both are in my signature please feel free to add both and ill add you tonight when I get off of work!!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.