Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,581 to 8,600 of 10,277

Chris720

@Jack That's simply not enough though is it to get to level 45? Also, I don't win every game.

@Reggie Haha, thanks. Yeah good games, I think you stayed quite cool headed in that one game against the four 56 guys. I think we would've done better if we were playing more of a team and most of them were usually in one place, but they did superb, we just about won though, probably all down to than Dan dude.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jack2901

Right, Batboy has cheated his way to 56 and has made a new clan with his friend. I asked for a clan war but he refused. damn.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Blazetile1

@Everyone Jack,Me, and Demonic won a chat war against BATBOY VICTORY!

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Blazetile1

@Jack he knows he will lose by us

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

-HD-

@Rory Do you know how to pick up a weapon without stopping on it?

matter of fact... if anyone else here does not know how to do it I can share the technique:

Start sprinting (hold the sprint button don't tap it) a few feet away from the weapon you want and as you run over it you will switch to it without ever stopping your run. Once you see the weapon switching then you can start tapping the sprint button to continue running...You can kill and an enemy and just sprint over their body and take the gun without ever losing your movement through the map.

Hope that helps someone avoid getting killed while gun-stealing

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Chris720

@HD That's how I did it... I was running over this gun I forgot to take my finger off the A button and picked up this Sigmus 9 with Reflex Sight, I went back to pick up my other gun and I got shot. Flippin' ridiculous. But now I know how I did it, thanks HD!

YouTube

Gameday

@All what up hows it going.?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Jack2901

@Demon make sure your on tomorrow, Me Lou hopefully Dan Druff will be on, so we can do some uk team training

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Blazetile1

@Gameday Batlord is a hacker

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Gameday

@Blaze yea he said he was gonna hack his second account... Dont tell me he hacked his NL account ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Chris720

@Gameday He's now level 56 and he says NL are "sh*ted up" and that'll he'll pwn us with the Masterton... but he refuses to have anything to do with us, Mr. No Balls I swear. Also, did you send someone over here? We're unsure as to whether it's BatLord or an actual new guy.

@Jack Is Lou from the UK/Europe? o_O Just wondering. I'll be on in the afternoon probably, depends on how much sleep I get. But we might as well start working on map routes and what not, best way to get the advantage on the US players since most of them are 56 players. D:

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RoryLee

@Demon that was my gun you picked up, lol.

@HD thanks for the tip, thats gonna help out a lot. Im sure most of the time you see me just standing there for a few seconds right out in the open, ha.

@Demon who on the US side is 56? Most of those guys left awhile back. Lun is the only one I can think of but I'm really not sure if he's from the US or UK?

@Gameday Batlord was chatting with the Pokemon group saying he will hack their games so they can level up real fast, and as he was chatting with them about this he stated proudly that he was with NL. Kadabra actually came into our forums and told us about this.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

o so he did hack his first account.... what a waste of time.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Blazetile1

@Everyone im getting on who ever wants to join can join

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Gameday

Damn he comes in here starting all that ruckus and then he turns out to be a hack. No one could understand him or got along with him to much now he hates the world seems like hell never find a place , too immature. Young pups man... O well from now on lets really get to know who's new on this site lol Get a mutual understanding on how we do around here.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Chris720

@RoryLee You know Tech, Rom, Lifesaver etc. I've seen Lifesaver... once or twice recently. Have they actually go on off and done other things then? I haven't seen Tech, Rom or Lifesaver comment on here in ages. Seems we're the last of the NL breed.

YouTube

Blazetile1

@Everyone ahh nice day with a 20-3 win on black box 735xp nice day

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Gameday

People come and people go , maybe when some new titles come out we can all unite again.. Ill never change my tag for 007 NL and when new games come out for Nintendo being wii(u) 3ds ill always be here first to hollla at the homies.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

@Gameday Amen! I'm glad that you've been telling people about the site from your youtube page, we've got some good people to join up because of you.

@Demon Tech and RDB are with the Player Name clan, and I think Lifesave and Ultima are with R1 and Rom just does his own thing now. On the US side I believe that I am the highest ranked at level 50 now, but I'm enjoying using my low level account.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

@Rory the funny thing is that in all my old videos i use to put the link to NL and i dont know how many peeps came cause of seeing that. But then when i deleted my 100 vids by accident i got tired of copying and pasting that i just pasted it onto my channel and a bunch of peeps sent me messages after that asking how could they join. So only a hand full that i know of. Its good to meet new people and to invite your friends onto this thread and site so guys dont be shy let em know.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.