Blazetile1

@Jack its just im busy doin sometin else so im a stop chatting ok

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Sure Blaze.
Anyone gonna be on tomorrow? I should be on from 10am (UK time) onwards.
Wow, just figured out how to do Bold words. I'm bold crazy right now.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

@Blaze another thing to point out is that Smooves name is Eric and I know Batlords name is Teddy. I only know because he sent me a lot of email messages, lol.

@Smoove I'll add you next time I'm on. I'm hoping I can get some games in tonight before the work week.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

@Everyone tomorrow im gonna go to school so cant play in the mornin ill be on at 6:00 pacific time see ya last time i get to chat

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

Rorylee wrote:

@Demon and Jack just wait till you get a wife/girlfriend, in my opinion they're a lot harder to deal with then parents when you want to game.

Dude, I had to drop my old girlfriend like an old habit. She wouldn't let me game at all.
"We have to go shopping for shoes", uh, you might want to... but I don't...
"I want you to spend more time with me", your around my house so much you near enough live here.
"Why do you like games? Shopping is so much more fun", No it's not. I'd rather have my tongue cut out and be tortured, which is basically what shopping is with women... torture.

Either way women just about annoy me, they have ability where they're just complete ass holes but yet you want to have a girlfriend anyway. It's so weird...

I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, I am so tired. D:

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

3DS

xDemon720x wrote:

"Why do you like games? Shopping is so much more fun", No it's not. I'd rather have my tongue cut out and be tortured

Ha the only shopping that is Game Shopping!

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Chris720

And it's cheaper and easier to do it via the internet, for one it gets delivered to your door and you don't pay high street prices since it's cheaper online. Either way, shooping is bloody boring, I just want to get in, grab my item(s) and get the hell out of there as quick as possible. I don't want to be hanging about in a supermarket.

Also, when playing with the NL guys I always remember this song:

Epic song is epic. :3

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Blazetile1

@Everyone i wonder what BatBoy is doin right now,....i bet hes been recruited into the pokemon clan or tricked another clan into accepting him

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Jack2901

I doubt he'd get into the Pokemon clan, if he did he would probably annoy them so much with thousands of posts that they'd kick him anyway. He said he's getting his friend to help him cheat his way to the top, so no clan would accept him anyways. I hope someday he joins our game when we have a full team of 4 NL's, that would make my day.

@Demon, I agree, girls are so annoying at times. If I didn't have a girlfriend when I got this game, I would've been where I am now a while ago. As you can probably tell since I'm on it quite often now, that relationship finished a while back.

Right, I'm hoping to get the strata by the end of the week, so I'm gonna be doing mostly heroes games.

Blazetile1

@Jack im close to getting the anova but its a long way right now im a 38 or 37 ,cant remember

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

@Jack Don't blame ya. Girlfriends are lovely to have until they start invading your personal space then they can pish off. I better not play with you tomorrow then, I'll probably do a buncha kill stealing and you'll get 100+ XP each time lol.

Only need 10,000 and then 49, I can't wait to unlock... oh wait... nothing... again! Seriously, what is the point in all these levels when half of them have nothing? I have to grind 50,000+ XP just so I can gain another level and get no reward for it? Pffft...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RoryLee

I'm pretty lucky that my wife hates to shop and she even gets annoyed with her friends that take too long to shop. About the only thing that she does that gets to me is when she tells stories she is really specific and gets into a lot of details, and I got such a short attention span that I kinda drift away is what it feels like, lol. Its not just her it happens with everyone that drags on for too long.

@Demon I'm starting to play more on the weekends so I hope to get some games in with you. Team UK is really gonna be tough if your gonna available for it. We might have to bring Rom back, that would be a battle for the ages.

Chris720

@Rory Yeah, I'd like to get playing with you again, your fun to play with. I've played him before but only with the Anova, he was quite tough but I wouldn't say that he's any better than the Pokemon guys, personally. I haven't seen him online in ages though, I've seen him playing on RE:Mercs though lol.

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm posting too much... I will now take a break... ._.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Jack2901

@Demon, I'd rather play with you, so I atleast get 50xp from winning the game

Guys, your not gonna believe this.. Batboys saying that he QUIT NL on a chat. Im having a go at him and I asked him to get his little buddies together so we could wage war, he is yet to reply.

Blazetile1

@Jack tell the chat website i wanna know i want to melee him

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Reggie

@Rory... that was a fun match. Those guys were really good. And, yes, they weren't cheap. No Mastersons, no proxies, nothing. But like Demonic said, 5 level 56's in one room? Damn. And they whaled me that match. Lol!

@Demonic... you're amazing, dude. Flat-out a crazy-ass player. It was hard for me to compete with my aim-to-the-sky Anova against 4 Ivana Spec R's. Lol! I really need the Strata!!! And yeah, I did die a lot against them. Those guys were overwhelming for me. I'm still new to team-playing and fighting my nerves. You and Rory really impressed me today. Excellent times, mate.

@Errbody... this new guy is very fishy; however, we live in America (not all of us, lol) and we're innocent until proven guilty. Well, that's how it's supposed to work. Let's give him a chance for now and relax. Werd.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

RoryLee

@Reggie I did alright with my Sig 9 against those guys. I made the big mistake of going after their guns after I took them out, I tried picking up the Ivana only to have someone else take me out. It was a close game at the end but I think we spawned 1 more hero than they did. I really like competition like that especially when we have a good group like we did.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.