Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 10,277

RoryLee

@Lun good luck with your new job. Youre gonna be pretty exhausted working those kind of hours, but working at a golf course sounds like fun. I'll email you the new site once we get it up just so you can check it out and keep in touch. Farewell my friend.

@Demon not sure if I will be on again today. Maybe if the wife takes a nap I'll sneak a few games in. I was gonna golf a few rounds and run some errands, but I would like to get some games in with you. Im sure you would give Rom a run for his money, you were killing it today.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13 wrote:

@3ds dude just time i cant lv while school ill be a slow xp man i have to many kills dominating poeple i cant just stop i need lv 56.

Right just because this forum is friendly i will say $@#& you i'm also in school and right now in under one year i have major exams so if i wanted too i also could hack but i am not like that i actually want too lvl up the legit way.

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

theblackdragon

@Demon: Cooldude said a few pages ago that he was on the west coast (PST). When I checked out Smoove, he's apparently been posting his FC on YouTube from his YT account, which clearly says he's in NY. Let him rise or fall on his own merits; don't let an unfortunate coincidence spoil your attitude toward him prematurely. :3
sorry to out your YT like that, smoove... it's just been a weird week D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

If you guys don't believe me then tell cooldude to come online and i will be online. He cant be on two accounts.

Goldeneye FC: 273281553372 Email: smoovemanwav&#...

@Lun: I don't care if you believe it or not. You don't have to play with him, you don't have to include him, and you don't even have to like him, but until he's done something here at NL or with you guys in-game that's shady other than the fact that he signed up for an account shortly after another user was excommunicated (so to speak, lol the church of GE), I will be deleting/editing out any more insults leveled toward him. I can't see that smoove has done anything to deserve that kind of treatment yet (though cooldude certainly has, and i've been waiting all week for something like that to happen to be honest, lol). :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jack2901

Guys, I think we should let this one go. theblackdragon has checked him out, so as far as I see it, this is just a coincidence. Although the double and triple posting is rather annoying.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

smoovemanwavy3

guys the reason how i found this site is because i was talkin to a [NL] member on youtube and he told me to come here to join his name is gameday 2011.

@TBD Weird doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm still unsure... but I'll go along with it for now. Weird that one dude leaves and then a few minutes poof up arises another dude asking for friend codes and wanting to be apart of NL. It was way too fishy.

Either way, this is one hell of a coincidence, Smooveman starts double psoting, triple posting and even quadruple posting, exactly like Cooldude except Smooveman has much nicer grammar.

Also, lol at The Church of GoldenEye.

@Smooveman Ah Gameday brought you here, then your not the fishy cooldude... shaweet.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

The only reason i triple post because i was trying to explain to you guys.Im not that annoying i was juss tryin to explain.

Edited on by smoovemanwavy3

Use the edit button for goodness sakes. D: No offense.

I'll get on now and see what I can do with this 15k XP, it keeps mocking me. ._.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@smoothmanwavy3, stop double and triple posting. If no one has posted since your last, hit the edit icon (located in blue on the upper right hand side of your previous post) and add text instead of unnecessarily filling up pages upon pages.

Lun

3DS

Or just copy and paste the text into one box and delete the other postes

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Blazetile1

@Everyone So, What Happened while i was gone

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

-HD-

i'm going to side with The Black Dragon on this one for now.
I have built, maintained, and moderated websites and somewhat easy to track down if someone is using dual accounts on a forum if you're on the other side. Gameday has brought people in from youtube and can easily confirm this guy whenever he gets on here next if anyone else is skeptical.
Until then... WELCOME BOSSBOI. we only asked that you dont hack and just have fun.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.