Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,481 to 8,500 of 10,277

RoryLee

@smooveman of course you can join, just as long as you dont hack and cause trouble. If you give us respect, you will get it in return. I only say this because as of late we have had some people that gave us a bad name.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RoryLee

I guess we will see on how his post look.

smoovemanwavy3

Rorylee wrote:

@smooveman of course you can join, just as long as you dont hack and cause trouble. If you give us respect, you will get it in return. I only say this because as of late we have had some people that gave us a bad name.

My FC is 273281553372. What is yours.

Goldeneye FC: 273281553372 Email: smoovemanwav&#...

Rorylee wrote:

My FC is 273281553372. What is yours.

@Smoothmanwavy3 I'll add you. Friend codes in my signature. What level are you?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

@smoovewavy I dont know about it. It says you only joined the site 39 minutes ago and it sounds like something an 11 year old would do. Smoove/Cool?

@Demon and Reggie that last game we had with the pokemon guys were pretty intense. It was a little nervous when all I seen was all 56ers on their team. Im glad that they didnt proxy spam us and use mastertons, thats how real gamers should play. I died alot trying to pick up their guns but I shouldve known better than to stay in 1 spot for too long, especially with players like that. Those guys got my Respect! Good games!

Edited on by RoryLee

Chris720

Sorry for leaving but I was kinda bored of it all. And I'm calling shin digs on that game Rory! Five level 56 guys in one room? Two in one room I can believe, but five of them? Uh huh... cough set up cough We still won though, probably because BULBASAURUS and Macleoid are friends with us and they'll go easy on us.

Fun as that might've been I felt depressed with 24 deaths, my deaths have never been that high before in one game. D: I am obviously not much of a match against proper 56 guys. <.< >.> That game was laggy too, bloody cursor, MOOOOOOVE!!! I am starting to believe the Wii Remote is not the best option for camera control anymore, the cursor get's a mind of it's own on this game.

@Rory I swear I heard a Masterton somewhere in that game though, not sure if it was a grenade or an RTM but I was blown up by one dude, I forget what his name is. But yeah, they earn my respect, best 56 players I've ever come across, I'm not even joking. Most of them just spam and camp their way to victory, these guys actually went out and fought!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

smoovemanwavy3

Rorylee wrote:

@smoovewavy I dont know about it. It says you only joined the site 39 minutes ago and it sounds like something an 11 year old would do. Smoove/Cool?

@Demon and Reggie that last game we had with the pokemon guys were pretty intense. It was a little nervous when all I seen was all 56ers on their team. Im glad that they didnt proxy spam us and use mastertons, thats how real gamers should play. I died alot trying to pick up their guns but I shouldve known better than to stay in 1 spot for too long, especially with players like that. Those guys got my Respect! Good games!

im a lvl 38.

I'll place £100 that that's cooldude13 in disguise. I bet he's even got a dictionary next to him so he can spell words properly... I'm keeping my eyes on you smoovemanwavy3

YouTube

RoryLee

Can the mods tell if he is Cooldude? If so we should have them check and be done with this clown.

Hahah. Cooldude was level 37. Maybe he leveled up since he left?
Anyway, I'll still add you.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

smoovemanwavy3

xDemon720x wrote:

I'll place £100 that that's cooldude13 in disguise. I bet he's even got a dictionary next to him so he can spell words properly... I'm keeping my eyes on you smoovemanwavy3

so i can join .

i already added the clan tag to mi name.

Jack2901 wrote:

okay thx man

im online right now so you guys can add me and we can play a game like team conflict.

i juss added u guys.
please use the 'Edit' link to edit your final post to a thread as opposed to double, triple, quadruple, or quintuple-posting, please — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

just dropping in to let everyone know I probably won't be able to be on GE as much the next couple months. Has nothing to do with this whole ordeal going on with batlord, which is by the way ridiculous. I'm getting a chance to pull myself out of a mess by finally getting a look from the city. I'll be working as a golf course laborer for the remainder of golf season.

70 hour work weeks (with my other jobs added in since I can't necessarily get rid of them just for a couple of months of work) if everything goes as planned so I won't be able to be on quite as much for at least a while.

• Klundy (temporarily signing off)

Edited on by Lun

Lun

smoovemanwavy3

xDemon720x wrote:

When are you guys going to add me.

so i can join .

i already added the clan tag to mi name.

Jack2901 wrote:

okay thx man

im online right now so you guys can add me and we can play a game like team conflict.

i juss added u guys.
please use the 'Edit' link to edit your final post to a thread as opposed to double, triple, quadruple, or quintuple-posting, please — TBD

Guys, he's not Cooldude, not as far as i can tell. Quit dogging him about it plz, and let's move on with the conversation :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

smoovemanwavy3

xDemon720x wrote:

Rorylee wrote:

Can the mods tell if he is Cooldude? If so we should have them check and be done with this clown.

They can check their I.P. addresses and see if they match, that's all I can think of.

Isn't Cooldude level 37. Im on level 38 and im close to level 39. If cooldude was 37 he couldn't have reached to level 38 or 39 that quick.

theblackdragon wrote:

Guys, he's not Cooldude, not as far as i can tell. Quit dogging him about it plz, and let's move on with the conversation :3

thanks

smooveman put your FC in your signature so we can access it without checking back mine is in my sig.. add me.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Chris720

@tbd Okay... still going to be a little suspicious though....

@Rory I'll see if I can get on later, maybe we can play again then? Just no more 56 guys.

@Reggie (Fils-Aime) Nice games earlier, you're pretty good actually, just need to look over your back a bit more.

@Jack Sorry we couldn't get a few games in, maybe later? Stupid people visiting really does take the pee, I'm trying to play my game here...

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.