@EVERYONE IM getting online who wants to pwn noobs should join me

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Jack2901

I vote Back To The Future theme. I dunno how it would work, but I call Doc
Edit: If there's a lot of people for it, the names might end up being "88mph" and "1985".

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

@demon. best bomber load out is grenade launcher, last act of defiance and proxies. plus what ever else you want to use.
it gives you a total of seven explosive kills on one life.
2 X regular grenades, 2 X grenade launcher grenades, 2 X proxie mines, 1 X last act of defiance grenade. provided they all hit.
@reggie my code`s in the sig.
@all. i just got home, and very tired. so i`ll be on tommorow for a while.
and the wedding was cool. got to see cousins i haven`t seen in years, and their grown up kids, which is always nice. kids seem to make a wedding day better, because they tend to be first on the dance floor showing up the golden oldies.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Jack2901

Glad you had fun Druff. Those kids been showing you up on the dance floor then? I'll try and get on tomorrow. Around mid-afternoon.

Lou_Lou

Anyone up for Mario kart tonight with me and Gameday anyone else want join send me your friendship codes

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Jack2901

I would, but I'm too tired. Ill get my FC some other time and add you guys. Right now im off to bed.

Chris720

@DanDruff That's complete noobness... I like it. Might do that instead then, I'll get host quit every game, but it'll be worth it lol.

Hopefully see some of you on tomorrow afternoon then. I'll be on now for a few games.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cooldude13

@everyone who playing goldeneye wii at 11:00 pm

cooldude13

Blazetile1

@Cool Dude Just because your name is Batlord does not mean you have to play at night Come on get a life lol

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

Effing Masterton, over-used, over-powered PIECE OF S***!! Anybody who has to over-use that PoS is either addicted to the rumbling remote or are so crap that they need something where they don't even have to aim. To all of you people who over-use the masterbater you can go eff yourself. You people are lower than scum itself. Grow some balls and play like a man and then face us properly!

I swear, the masterton takes GoldenEye to the mere brink of being absolute crap.

@TLink and Blaze Sorry for leaving, but I had enough of that BS. Not because I got owned, but because I will NOT and do NOT play with cheap little barstewards.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

cooldude13

masterton overpower cause too many bullet firing so this is why it shaking the gun

cooldude13

Blazetile1

@Demonic its cool im tired of Andrew getting scores like 41-14, Andrew really you really had to overpower us with a Masterton,WHY NOOB WHY I feel like P99ing his FACE! OH yeah srry about Archives i was Bond so many times and got killed, its just i was fascinated by the 1 hit kill Bonds P99 delivered and it came with a Silencer! Awesome character

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

@Demonic At the same time i felt abused by the Masteron LOL HAHAHA

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

No problem about being the hero or anything, even though they were a bunch of non-spawners anyways. It was his blatant Masterton spamming that pushed me over the edge, I just wanted to get his gun and shove it up his rear and bang his face into a metal spike.

And then he was camping in that little MI6 spawn point with his little proximity babies guarding himself, along with his masterbater in hand because he's so scared he might get his butt waped by proper players. Just thinking about it is p***ing me off.

Just to prove my point:

O V E R - P O W E R E D T O T H E E X T R E M E

Two level 56 guys against four other guys who haven't even reached level 20 yet. I'm calling douchebags on these guys.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Blazetile1

@Demonic When you do get the Masterton plz Warn US!!!! that you might go on a Monster Rampage plz until you get that "its just a another gun" PLz tell so, i can stop getting online for at least a week, I do not want to be there when you go insane with that thing! LOL

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

RoryLee

How did that guy get to level 56? It looked like the hit marker was never on his targets, and his cursor was all over the place.

I know they say you can use them since you earned them, but I always like to keep a level playing field when playing against low levels. The only time that I bring out the Strata is when there are higher levels spamming weapons like that.

Another thing I noticed when I see videos on youtube is that they ADS Snap right before they turn the corner so it automatically locks on someone.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

masterton soo cheap on black box cause it dominate people if u have 2 lv 56s. it make no one wins the game. masterton should be in black box it soo unfair. watch this u have to see it . it a very very stupit think in black box : http://youtu.be/Yq6gDtGyKCo

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.