Posts 8,361 to 8,380 of 10,277

RoryLee

Whats your skype?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

Whats your skype?

I sent you a request. reggie.nicholas2 Just gotta get a headset!

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

no fair i cant get skype cause my password not working my mom change the password keep not working HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooldude13

Lun

Blazetile1 wrote:

@Lun The Anova is is a good gun but it has the worst iron sight, it looks like a circle, inside a circle with a metal point and the Vargen is just a couple of bricks blocking your view,its a big gun

been going nuts with the vargen lately as Trev on Jungle. The ads snap has ridiculous range, especially as the hero.

Lun

RoryLee

What are Pokemons rules?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

one is 1 gen only second is cant battle clan (i dont know why there being dumb) third is caterpie the best in goldeneye wii hell not thats all i think go to pokemonfloss.webs.com then go to chat u dont need register when it said not a pokemon keep going down ur on a purple box thats it

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Chris720

@Lun I really don't mind that, it's annoying sure, but It's not TOO bad.

The Toros is good but with the lack of silencer support, it's a bit annoying to use.

I've been thinking of a class when I'm level 54...
Anova with Grenade Launcher
Masterton
Proximity Mines
Reactive Armor
Multi-task

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I shall call it "Noob waper!" I don't why other level 56 guys haven't thought of it yet...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cooldude13

@everyone im playing goldeneye wii who wants to play. never mind im not going to play goldeneye wii now

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Blazetile1

@Lun The Toros is good but its better on stages that have only one entry in like Docks ,Archives ,Industrial

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Blazetile1

I only use the Toros on the Docks

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Gameday

@Jack more power to ya my friend , ive been some what outta commission with my internet as it is for now , and ive been playing some gears of war & black ops on 360. Ive also been playing super smash bros brawl inbetween everything else i got going on and being online as well. Its koo im about to get the anova cant wait to mess around with that. Every now and then i take a little break from the games but i get fps outted... lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

These random peeps keep ask me why i use the sigmus 9 i simply reply Im Cool Like That
[youtube:3nLknje5E9E]

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
When NL is going hard. We cant quit. Cause we too legit. 2 Legit To Quit. HEY HEYYYY

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

cooldude13

@gameday i was watching ur youtube vids how did u get to lv 36 to 40 in 4 or 3 days???? sound like u played all day

cooldude13

Gameday

@cooldude id be level 56 if i played all day. i had this game on launch but i took a long break. 36 to 40. I post my videos in different order. i have so many to post i cant keep track which ones came first. I wish i recorded since day one. Does that answer ur question ? I dont like playing heroes either , so i think most of the peeps on here at that time played heroes all day. I just didnt care for it so i think black ops came out and i was on that more let alone halo reach. But those videos are posted in random order.

You gotta think how many noobs there were online in the beginning , i play fps and im a decent player now u gotta take in the factor that everyone else was tryning to use the wii mote , i use the classic pro didnt even give the wii mote a chance. So lets just say i did some owning before i took a break. I did play alot in the beginning. When did u get ur game ? Check page one ull see who was on day one , well at least thru the site. I sure didnt want to play alone so i jumped on here already being here for Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. Which came out shorty before 007. Any other questions ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Reggie

NL is going to smoke KS when and if we meet. While doing this, Jay, Rory, Lou Lou and I will be listening to this song in unison. Like a battle of Greek Gods, we will move the earth with epic-levels of G.E. wonderfulness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_U6mWu1XQA

Edited on by Reggie

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Chris720

Had some good games today, made two 56ers rage quit, hah hah. I pwn your Masterbater spamming and proxy laying.

Went 29 kills, 4 deaths with 1115 XP. I love it when I can get people to rage quit, it's hilarious.

I'll see if I can get on later and hopefully see some of you on.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Gameday

@Reggie aww man lol
@Demon reppin hard as usual. Yea u should come thru or on more often. Do u have skype as well ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

cooldude13

@gameday it makes no sence it a soo long to get lv 40 if ur lv 39 need thermal LOL!

cooldude13

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.