Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,341 to 8,360 of 10,277

Reggie

my_point_is wrote:

@blaze and reggie. can you guys add me in please. i`ll add you in too.
my codes in the sig below

I just saw this. Yes I will.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Blazetile1

@Reggie i have seen troll man before joining NL i never thought he went solo

I feel for a pistol fight but this time just P99s

please use the 'Edit' link to edit your final post to a thread as opposed to double or triple-posting. thank you — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Lou_Lou

Wow so many comments already on this page and 418 posted already lol hmm let me guess who that its ......... hows everyone anyways feel free add me peeps my code on bottom profile Welcome to NL

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Jack2901

Hey Lou, You up for UK vs. US ?
@Cooldude, as long as someone is good with a sniper, they could get loads even with a Pavlov. But yeah, thermal helps lots.

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

@cooldude How exactly is a WA2000 and a Thermal cheap? If it helps you get more kills and stops campers from camping, that's a win in my book.

Also, how is the WA2000 cheap anyway? It flies around the screen like a crazy man and it blurs down the scope. Takes a while before you can fire off another shot. Talon all the way.

@Jack Have fun with the family.

@DanDruff Have fun with the wedding.

We just lost two good players for today...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RoryLee

Gonna go on now for some games. Going to use my 2nd account so if you dont have it be sure to add it.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

3DS

Might be on later

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Lou_Lou

I need start playing again not been on for while lol

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Jack2901

Haha Demon .
There's a possibility I could get on in a couple of hours, off to Westward Ho right now

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

I hate Westward Ho, god that place is crap. It feels like a ghost town sometimes, not as bad as Ilfracombe though. Still can't believe you live near me though, who knew someone would live down in Devon... the most rural spot in England in my opinion lol.

I might get on later, feeling kinda sick right now... dam you chocolate sponge pudding and your over chocolified goodness.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@Demon, wait until the Gambit! Try waiting a good 5 seconds between EACH shot. I don't give a crap how powerful the thing is.
Toros all the way 4 me! If you put a little hi-cap on that thing maybe you'll get an extra bullet. 6 instead of 5. So the hell what if you only get 6 shots max before reload, at least you can fire somewhat quickly - the thing is plenty powerful which is, sad to say, more than I can say for the talon. It's a shame you can't fit the toros with a silencer, but it doesn't matter anyways since most of the time I prefer a thermal scope. Logan style baby, Siphon Filter!

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Blazetile1

@Jack a USvsUK battle? eh why not ,i feel a battle coming along

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

Gonna go on now for some games. Going to use my 2nd account so if you dont have it be sure to add it.

Hey, I found an Xbox 360 headset my cousin left last Thanksgving. It has a plug that would go into the headphone or mic. port. Will that work for Skype??

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Blazetile1

Gambit is the worst Sniper Rifle i have ever seen

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

@demon not really cheap lol but sometimes when u shot it, it take a sencond to die

@blazetile1 how is it the worst they reload once cause if u shoot it twice it will be extremly quick death

i was talking to the pokemon clan caterpie said caterpie is the best not really

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Lun

Blazetile1 wrote:

Gambit is the worst Sniper Rifle i have ever seen

here's what it's good for. if you have multi-task, then on stages like Memorial and Jungle you can take it out for a quick first shot at the beginning standoff. I'm not gonna lie, the zoom on that thing is ridiculous. But you need cover, b/c immediately after you shoot, it takes 5 seconds to prepare the POS for another shot. I usually just take one shot, then switch to whichever gun my backup is, probably an anova. Love that gun.

Lun

Blazetile1

@CoolDude By the time you shoot twice the enemy on the other team woulda just walked away or runned away from the Gambit

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

@Lun The Anova is is a good gun but it has the worst iron sight, it looks like a circle, inside a circle with a metal point and the Vargen is just a couple of bricks blocking your view,its a big gun

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

@blazetile1 put reflex sight or smething on it when u unlock it it wont block it

@everyone i talked to pokemon yesturdayc caterpie said he lost if we beat him.. but we cant play NL vs pokemon cause pokemon stupit rules are dumb

cooldude13

Reggie

@blazetile1
You're correct. The reflex on the Vargen is sick. Use the ACOG on the Anova. Deadly, deadly.

@Rory & @Gamday
I'm on Skype. I don't have a headset yet. This random Xbox one I found doesn't work. Lol

@Lou Lou, I requested you, too, on Skype. Gameday, i don't see your Skype info.

Edited on by Reggie

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.