Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,321 to 8,340 of 10,277

cooldude13

@blazetile1 did u see i dont farm if u farm ull end up with no xp without kill enemies and just destroying the box. mountain is like what the heck is this lol he was starring at the black box and die i crack up hard..! ur doing well plus ur skill is high enough with other higher NL plus longtimegame, ect lower lv NLs. classic conflict is like a brave people like NL. i think ull reach lv 56 in may like me or june ( december i might unlock strata) march is lots of work for me.

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Blazetile1

are u mad or happy for me im getting mixed messages

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

cooldude13

@blazetile im not mad im just asking HINTS so u know what to do by not farming in black box. HINT 1: camp anywhere people not going to see u there HINT 2 once u ran out of grenades go around map again and kill people (that what i do sometimes) HINT 3 final hint:if ur not M16 dont pick up black box camp like hint 1 make sure ur not in a see able place in camp to kill u. i hope it works!

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Reggie

@Rorylee, we use a laptop. When I play, she's usually asleep or studying. I'll go shopping tomorrow morning. Now I'm working midnight tonight rather than dayshift tomorrow. That means, once I wake up, lots of Bond since wifey works all day. Hehe.

@HD, thanks, man. You're all great players. I always run & gun. The only time I 'camp', I'll use that lightly, is to snipe. I still try to move after a few kills. But I almost never snipe. Or, if I am doing Golden Gun, I try not to move too much, since you're THE target of 7 other people. It gets ridiculous trying to move everywhere in that mode. Unless I am having a bad night, I usually win Golden Gun matches what way.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Blazetile1

i just sit in the corner at the edge of the bridge they cant see you if they dont have a thermal scope

im coming on anyone who wants to join come plz

Edited on by theblackdragon

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

Thermal wa2000 is abously cheap it can kill over 20 people with thermal wa2000. When I unlock thermal I'll kick ur @ss with the thermal toros if ur not my team lol

@blazetile1 I'm tired so I'm not playing tonight if the NL people join like last night I'll play

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Blazetile1

Jack says your a eleven year old

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

I know but I'm not really tired but I stay up late like men

cooldude13

Blazetile1

LOL well i guess your tired when your tired

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

@blazetile1 did u notics when 11 years old kids get there wii on then there put there wii remote facing the tv when there kill people i did that once lol. oh geezs it im sleeping alittle

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Blazetile1

UMm i cant understand

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

@blazetile never mind did u seen hawk grenade launcher flew at u and killed u i saw it , it was a tiny shaped like goldeneye wii disc flew at ur face

cooldude13

Blazetile1

you mean like a hat

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

im speaking english but in using like texting words

cooldude13

Blazetile1

lol well im tired seeya tomorrow

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Reggie

Hey, Trollman!!!! As I sit here at work, watching some videos of G.E., I found a video with you in it!

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Dizzy_Boy

the grenadere anova is possible. the asualt rifles are the only class of guns that can use the grenade launcher attachment, with exeption to the irvana spec-r.
to acheive an anova grenadere, you need to reach level 41 to get the anova, then reach 54 fo get the grenade launcher.
the only grenadere guns available to anybody below 54 are the kellos in the preloaded guns, and the ak-47 while playing heroes as ouramov (is that spellt correctly? i can`t remember).

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

@reggie what the heck is the youtube vid for?

A member of NL is in it. Did you watch it?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.