Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

@blaze and reggie. can you guys add me in please. i`ll add you in too.
my codes in the sig below

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blazetile1

@MY POINT IS ill add you in about 30 min

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Chris720

Blazetile1 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

just wanted to know if anyone has moden warfare reflex so i can swap FCS also what controls i just got the game so i'm a noob at this

Nope, but make your own control layouts, the pre-made ones are crap. Also setting ALL deadzones to the bear minimum are essential to get any better, it's about turning quickly and moving your cursor to the next enemy as quickly as possible.

Also, this game is a rage inducer! The accuracy of a noobtube is horrifying, the 100+ bullet LMGs and overpowered M16A4.

The best gun in the game is the AK-47, so try sticking with that, best accuracy, power and rate of fire.

Oh and enjoy the host migration, lagless online and weirder physics.

are you talkin about CoD or GE

CoD.
GoldenEye is overall a better game though, it maybe laggy, glitchy and over-run with hackers, but it's got charm. CoD is just a simple run around and shoot guys in the face until you get 750 points while getting annoyed by chopper chainers, airstrikes, UAV spammers and the dreaded flying noobtube, seriously that thing is like a heat seeking missile, as long as you have the right arc, you can kill the whole team from the start of the match.

@DanDruff Good games dude, sorry if I was stealing your kills lol. Thanks for the Ivana drops too by the way.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Blazetile1

@Demonic could you add me i got everyone else fc in sig thanks

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

xDemon720x wrote:

Blazetile1 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

just wanted to know if anyone has moden warfare reflex so i can swap FCS also what controls i just got the game so i'm a noob at this

Nope, but make your own control layouts, the pre-made ones are crap. Also setting ALL deadzones to the bear minimum are essential to get any better, it's about turning quickly and moving your cursor to the next enemy as quickly as possible.

Also, this game is a rage inducer! The accuracy of a noobtube is horrifying, the 100+ bullet LMGs and overpowered M16A4.

The best gun in the game is the AK-47, so try sticking with that, best accuracy, power and rate of fire.

Oh and enjoy the host migration, lagless online and weirder physics.

are you talkin about CoD or GE

CoD.
GoldenEye is overall a better game though, it maybe laggy, glitchy and over-run with hackers, but it's got charm. CoD is just a simple run around and shoot guys in the face until you get 750 points while getting annoyed by chopper chainers, airstrikes, UAV spammers and the dreaded flying noobtube, seriously that thing is like a heat seeking missile, as long as you have the right arc, you can kill the whole team from the start of the match.

Right on Demonic i was going to get black ops but got GE instead and it is a better game ,Black ops has a lot of camper and noobs

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Jack2901

cooldude13 wrote:

@jack u didnt invite me for pistol why

I already had a full party when you came on, TLink and 3DS managed to get in the game but it filled up really quickly after that.

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Blazetile1

@jack are you still doin games ill be online in 25 minutes

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Lun

just watching this right now. It's on tv.

[youtube:RSUGp9Yz1sk]

unfortunately Costner put up an annoyingly bad performance

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Dizzy_Boy

@demon. no probs on the irvana. i thought i heard you using it. most guns have a particular sound to them, including with the silencers on.
i think the irvana sounds like a damn chain saw without the silencer. which kinda bugs me a bit. and the fact that using any of the sights on the irvana doesn`t make the slightest difference to the overall performance.
also, the points for leveling up the irvana are of more use to you now than when you unlock it
also, something i failed to realise up until recently. while playing as bond on heroes, i never knew his p99 had a one shot kill until i used it. that would of helped so much back when leveling it up. it goes back to being terrible if you pick it up after being dropped.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blazetile1

@my-point-is the p99 doesnt have a one hit kill when bond i just tried it

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Dizzy_Boy

@blaze thats odd, it works for me.
but then, they were all close range shots though. i haven`t seen how bonds p99 fairs at long distance yet.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blazetile1

@mypointis not good

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Lun

unless someone has reactive armor, bond's silenced p99 will kill with one shot. It might still kill with one anyways depending where you are and where you hit. It's also a really good gun to pick up, if you fire it quickly it is still probably better than the hawk. It's also nice to stay under the radar, you can almost camp with the sucker. I used to use it as bond in heros while trying to level the p99, just so I could pick it up later on.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Chris720

Why would a hero have a silenced pistol anyway? Even if you're firing silenced shots you still have that massive dot hanging over your head saying "I'm right here! I'm using a silenced pistol, but you know where I am anyway... whether I shoot silenced or not."

Also, why can't we have silenced pistols? You have a silenced pistol in the campaign, which is also the main gun. And a hero has a silenced pistol, which is pointless anyway.

I'd like a silenced Hawksman, that would be utter pwnage!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Reggie

@Cooldude13 you're really fun to play with, brother.

@Gamday, very fun to play with you, sir. You were probably like "Oh, crap, it's that guy that comments too much". Lol! And yes, that is my daughter. Thank you.

@Rory, funny because I was thinking to myself how much you were owning me. Lol! I'm very glad you think I'll be a nice addition, seriously. That means a lot. Next time, I'll keep trying to join. You all are my first friends on the game, so I was learnign the ropes last night. And the wife is all about Skype, so it will be had. I work 6:30am-7pm tomorrow, after that, we'll get it up & running. I might be able to play soon here for maybe an hour. Saturday night and all day Sunday, I'll be on. Take care, all.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

guys bond pistol p99 is soo good it take one two or three shots!!

cooldude13

Reggie

Also, my soundbar didn't come!!! What was the point of over-night shipping on Thursday morning to get it Monday morning. Nice.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

@blazetile1 did u see i dominated tons of people u too lol!!! i left cause i hated those snipers like dd i dont wanna end up battle sniper ill be a crap

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

@blaze nice to have you on board. hope to get some more games in with you another time.
@cooldude. glad you actualy stayed in for a few matches rather than have you disappear because i came on. hope you stop your sillyness after this. because having me on your side is worth more to you in the long run.
and that sniper on industrial was annoying. although you did well enough snipering on docks.
@all. won`t be on tomorrow. i`ve got my uncles wedding to go to. unfortuantly it means i have to be smartly dressed for the day, and try my hardest not to spill any dinner down my shirt.
i really hate formal events. they go on for far to long and the end of it all, everybody drags out their goodbye`s, when all i wanna do is just go home and sleep. just hope nobody gets wed for another few years.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blazetile1

Hey Reggie i never met u my name is blaze fc is in sig ill get yours later

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.