Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,141 to 8,160 of 10,277

RoryLee

I'll be on in a few hours Caleb. Add my new code, I wanted to start over just for the hell of it.

I dominated with the AK 47 and no snap and I was a level 14 or so. Dam Black Box farmers!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

longtimegamer

@Rory: I'm still using no snap. I had it on when I first started playing this, but I did not know it. Took it off after I heard about it here.
The nice this about not using it is the satisfaction you get when you DO do well, knowing you had no help.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

grenworthshero

Rorylee wrote:

I'll be on in a few hours Caleb. Add my new code, I wanted to start over just for the hell of it.

I dominated with the AK 47 and no snap and I was a level 14 or so. Dam Black Box farmers!

Ah, understandable. I've been thinking about doing that for a while, now, but I couldn't just leave my level 34 account incomplete. If I did start another one, I'd never reach 56.
I just added you, btw

@everyone
Since no one's on right now, Imma go down the street and get me some lemonade at Kroger and return expediently.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

cooldude13

@reggie@longtimegamer lol i killed my self lot lol. i got wii freeze so im playing with u guys tomorrow ok with a big contest and fun ect....

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

-HD-

im on right now and will be on for a while . lets do this ppl. i'm thinking maybe an all sigmus night for the first hour or so. yes or no?

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

-HD- wrote:

im on right now and will be on for a while . lets do this ppl. i'm thinking maybe an all sigmus night for the first hour or so. yes or no?

The plain old sigmus? Hmm, sure. It'd be nice to go back and use that gun for pretty much the first time since level 5.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

Gameday here what it do , seems ive missed out on some good matches & some rather crazy drama... lol o well i hope it is squashed now. Musta got outta hand if The Dragon Had To Fly Thru. There are a few new peeps here. I think its Reggie & Blaze "friends i just got from my youtube" Cooldude , Captain ill have to make sure i add all u guys who else is new here ??? Help me out.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

-HD-

yea... its a piece of crap but so is the AK and we do that sometime , lol.

SIGMUS - NO SILENCER -
(since some don't have silencers yet anyway)

if you are on or going on in the next hour thats what we're doing fellas. start with some LTK of TLTK then switch into some conflict matches

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

Be on in an hour.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Reggie

NOSOUP4U... I need your FC.

Viper, I'll add you when HD and NOSOUP are done

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

@HD im resting my wii so it doesnt get wii freeze tomorrow om pistol only,ect.. fun. @everyone help how does the wii freeze?? Do i have to blow my disc or something....?

cooldude13

cooldude13

@grenworthshero ok but i got tooo many wii freezes and lost xp lol! do u wanna add me viper i added u...

@gmaeday ur adding me right ill add u.

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Reggie

Can I use the regular loadout sigmus? I don't have one in my custom, and I'm already in the party.

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

@reggie i like sigmus 2 it has better rate of fire

@everyone what time is the USA vs UK starting but times is differnce...

cooldude13

Reggie

Wow, I never use that gun. Lol!

cooldude13

@grenworthshero oh crap i think i forgot to add u lol

@reggie since i had sigmus 2 when i was lv 7 in christmas then i quit sigmus 2 since 29 and used vargen. i think im using sigmus 2 tomorrow to see if i get leveled up faster (not fast). i think ill reach lv 56 in june or may depent i play.

cooldude13

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.