Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 10,277

cooldude13

reggie are u adding my fc now?

cooldude13

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie I'm from ND.

I'd love to live in a state like ND. Illinois is horrible.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

reggie are u adding my fc now?

I'm at work for another 35 minutes. I will tonight, for sure.

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

RoryLee

@Reggie Lol! That's the first time I heard someone say they want to live in ND. To be honest, its actually a nice place to live, I got family close by, friendly people around the area and there is plenty to do in Fargo. Are you originally from Illinois?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

Whats up Rory? Was on earlier and got a few games with cooldude a.k.a. [NL]BatLord. We even had a classic conflict game there.
@cooldude, it's too bad you got stuck as Jaws there in archives because he is such a bit target, did you by chance catch which character I (Klundy) was? We only had 5 or so in the room and I had no idea which character I was playing as. I know I wasn't oddjob, because I immediately check for throwing hats when the game starts, not to mention as Oddjob you're standing at about 4 feet.

You're actually pretty good for your level cooldude. We'll have to do it again sometime. By the way, I'm Klundy! I just go by Lun here on the forums.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

cooldude13

Thx lun I hope I'll reach 56 do u know what mod so I can lv up fast

cooldude13

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie Lol! That's the first time I heard someone say they want to live in ND. To be honest, its actually a nice place to live, I got family close by, friendly people around the area and there is plenty to do in Fargo. Are you originally from Illinois?

The opposite is what it's like to live here. The people are rude, everything is expensive, the pay doesn't reflect the cost-of-living and our government is very over-whelming and they love to tax, tax, tax. I am originally from Michigan. My wifey and I want to move to Texas. Illinois is seriously oppressive. Illinois is the last state in the union to deny good-citizens the right to bear arms outside our homes. I am a gun-guy, I love my country and what it's founded on. This state is so corrupt, it's sick. One would need to live here to feel it.

I could go on and on... Lol! So I will stop. I bet it's clean and friendly up there. Good people, nice towns, etc... Good for scenic-value up there I'm sure. It's flat and cold here. Not even anything to look at when it's -19 degrees here. Not that you're not cold, but look how much further south were are and we still get hammered!

cooldude13

Lun I don't know who were u cause I didn't see ur charaters face lol. Jaws has more target to aim I was never oddjob he really good

cooldude13

Lun

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie I'm from ND.

Are you a Fighting Souix fan! I know up here in Badger country we see ND as a big rival. Looking forward to some hockey coming up this fall.

Lun

cooldude13

Lun why isn't u in NL clan this chat room is only for NL clan people u know

cooldude13

Lun

cooldude13 wrote:

Thx lun I hope I'll reach 56 do u know what mod so I can lv up fast

lots of conflict and heros my friend

cooldude13 wrote:

not necessarily. Just because one chooses not to wear the [NL] tag does not mean one can not play with, post with and enjoy fellowship with members of nintendolife. I have found this true of many other forums, for instance WB and [playername]. Others who have moved on to play primarily with different clans are still welcome to come post here and party up with all of us as well.

I think that's about it for me tonight, off to bed. See you guys next time.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

cooldude13

What are u talking about

Ok have u ever been in hacked lobby cause that's make people lv up

Edited on by theblackdragon

cooldude13

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

What are u talking about

He's saying to play in conflict and heros to rank up. I.E. not cheating.

cooldude13

I perfer conflict too I lv up sometimes but never in hacked lobby ever

cooldude13

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

Ok have u ever been in hacked lobby cause that's make people lv up

Don't do it. I played in a hacked game, not thinking I was seriously getting the XP points it was saying. Well, I did. Ranked up 3-4 levels. I still get mad thinking about it. You'll get a lot further getting really good, rather than relying on the guns. What level are you?

cooldude13

If I see hacked lobby I'll do it just camp kills cause u need fair games

Reggie are u my friend and I'm lv 36 I added ur fc

I been in hacked lobby not xp the guy spray masterton soooo badd
that is was 40-0 no jokes we couldn't kill him
please start using the 'edit' link to edit your previous posts rather than double or triple-posting to a thread. thank you — TBD

cooldude13

Lun

cooldude13 wrote:

not necessarily. Just because one chooses not to wear the [NL] tag does not mean one can not play with, post with and enjoy fellowship with members of nintendolife. I have found this true of many other forums, for instance WB and [playername]. Others who have moved on to play primarily with different clans are still welcome to come post here and party up with all of us as well.

I think that's about it for me tonight, off to bed. See you guys next time.

Lun

cooldude13

Ok lun and why there [pkm] clan and there are pokemon thes mewtwo* with * stands for pkm

Ye I'm going to bed I'm tired

cooldude13

RoryLee

@Lun Ive been to a few Sioux games but Im not a real big hockey fan as my wife is. She always gets some free tickets from her work and we always have a good time at the games. As for the reason Im not on tonight is because I worked late, pretty much get home, eat, shower and get ready for bed. Laying in bed now watching Conan and typing this on my 3DS

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

Reggie are u my friend and I'm lv 36 I added ur fc

Still at work... lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.