Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 10,277

Lun

whoa cooldude, sounds like fun but try to slow down on your posts, they are getting confusing. Just take a little bit more time with sentence structure. If you are terrible at grammar, spelling and vocab like I am, try breaking up your ideas with commas. I see demon used the term blither correctly. For some reason I thought it also meant to decapitate or destroy someone or something in an egotistic manner. As I check the dictionary, that apparently is not the case. Another trick is to shorten your sentences. Again this is coming from a certified moron, but just thought I would try to help. I hope you don't take offense to this.

Lun

cooldude13

who i played a very good match on docks on heroes i kill alot who gonna add me if u didnt

ok lun.

Edited on by theblackdragon

cooldude13

longtimegamer

@Cooldude: I'll add you tonight. Here's mine: 0774-9472-8675.

@Demon: I think I added you. By the way....have we ever run across each other on this game?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

English whizz kid FTW! 8D

@DanDruff Don't blame ya, I left after that too, god those games were getting infuriating. I was about to punch my door in fustration, hated that iLikeTurtles the most though, he kept sitting in the green room on Nightclub and sitting down the long hallway on Industrial.

I was going Hawksman only in the first game we did, I think it was Industrial... but since he was being such a douche I whipped out the Strata and didn't make any difference, we still lost. ><

Then those guys who picked up your Masterton and started camping, talk about a bunch of babies. >>

@longtimegamer I have no idea, I'll punch your code in tomorrow or something unless I've already added you...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cooldude13

longtimegamer ill add u later at night ok

cooldude13

Lun

@Demon, I think I've already re-added you. Not sure if you've gotten around to it yet but could you also re-add me?

Lun

cooldude13

longtimegamer i added u but u didnt so add me now. and everone add me if u never but u need to show me ur fc

cooldude13

longtimegamer

@Cooldude: I actually added you recently.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

cooldude13

Also if ur playing goldeneye wii now tell me. if ur playing and u added me but i didnt for u then tell me again. i hated dan he was be stupit cause he was sniping and once i used vargen he fricken didnt die for no reason and kill me. i was swearing at him cause he looks like he has 200 health like heroes. HINT: if someone isnt dying get a shotgun or a remote trigger mines(if u dont have one use timed mines ) throw it and go to safe place and EXPLODED It he will die. this is not a joke i tried it it works

longtimegamer are u klundy

i got wii freeze so i have to wait 2 minutes

someone added me that wasnt NL clan in this comment his name was klundy

cooldude13

RoryLee

I'll add all the new guys sometime this week, so dont forget to punch in my code in my sig. And I have 2 accounts so be sure to add them both. Welcome to club and I'll be looking forward to playing some games with you all.

And if you all have access to Skype I would recommend setting it up. There are a few of us that play GE and use Skype and it makes the game even more enjoyable when you can BS with some friends.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

rorylee ill add u today

rorylee my fc is at the bottom of my name

Ok everyone add me now ill pplay with u tomorrow. i hope ill be a fun day tomorrow

cooldude13

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

I'll add all the new guys sometime this week, so dont forget to punch in my code in my sig. And I have 2 accounts so be sure to add them both. Welcome to club and I'll be looking forward to playing some games with you all.

And if you all have access to Skype I would recommend setting it up. There are a few of us that play GE and use Skype and it makes the game even more enjoyable when you can BS with some friends.

I've watched you with Gameday. I would love to play with you two. I want to create a NL tag, but starting over sounds really awful. Lol!

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

RoryLee

@Reggie Hell Yeah, Gameday and I had a lot of great matches together, and I'm pretty sure you've seen a few on his Youtube page. Plus I pretty much started my new account about 2 weeks ago and I'm having a lot of fun leveling up and trying all the guns again. Plus I turned off ADS Snap, I want to get back to hip firing like I used to.
I've been busy myself with work so I only get to play a few times a week, but when I go on I usually try and get a good group together.

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie Hell Yeah, Gameday and I had a lot of great matches together, and I'm pretty sure you've seen a few on his Youtube page. Plus I pretty much started my new account about 2 weeks ago and I'm having a lot of fun leveling up and trying all the guns again. Plus I turned off ADS Snap, I want to get back to hip firing like I used to.
I've been busy myself with work so I only get to play a few times a week, but when I go on I usually try and get a good group together.

Oh, yeah. When I was working all midnights a few months ago, I stumbled on Gameday's page. I watched almost all his vids. They kept me pumped for G.E. and kept me awake! I stole his remote-mine technique. I won't be on until Friday, because of work and family. I will add you real fast tonight, though. Tell Gameday to add me, too. If you say ranking up again isn't too bad, I'll make a NL tag. I gotta think of something creative... I must represent properly with name and shooting.

Edit: about the hip-firing. I've started really using that more, too. What a difference for mid and close range combat!

Edited on by Reggie

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

RoryLee

Fridays are usually the nights that I'm on most. I will be on Friday this week so hopefully we can get a few on that night. You can put NL in front of your name now, we welcome everyone this forum just as long as you don't hack, and I'm pretty sure you don't but I just have to throw that out there. You should also check out Skype, me and Gameday are always chatting while we play.

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

Fridays are usually the nights that I'm on most. I will be on Friday this week so hopefully we can get a few on that night. You can put NL in front of your name now, we welcome everyone this forum just as long as you don't hack, and I'm pretty sure you don't but I just have to throw that out there. You should also check out Skype, me and Gameday are always chatting while we play.

Sorry if I invited myself. Lol! I had no idea I could edit my name. Hell, Gameday told me over Youtube how to edit the names of my loadouts. I don't have the first clue how to mod anything but DSMs and Glocks. The Skype thing, I have heard of that, but never looked into it or used it. I'll research that. If it costs money, I'll have to do something nice for the wife. Haha!

Edited on by Reggie

RoryLee

@Reggie Just go to Skype.com and sign yourself up. All you need is a headset with a USB cord or a Bluetooth Headset, and its free just as long as you don't make phone calls.
What time zone are you in? I'm in central.

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie Just go to Skype.com and sign yourself up. All you need is a headset with a USB cord or a Bluetooth Headset, and its free just as long as you don't make phone calls.
What time zone are you in? I'm in central.

Gotchya, will do this weekend. I'm central, too. Illinois.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.