Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,701 to 7,720 of 10,277

MacLeoid

Lun wrote:

you reached 56 in 11 1/2 days which is 72 hours less playtime than Tech. Eh, I guess if you put up numbers from the VERY beginning like RDB has as of lately (from when he turned level 55 up to current) then your xp is legitimate. Sorry about that dude. Just trying to have a little taco fun. Also, nothing against you but I just wanted to tidy up my friends list to guys that were playing consistently, and I haven't seen you on in forever.
-Klundy

You know what's sad is someone really crap at something, who assumes that the only way anyone could be better than them is if they cheat. You need to get your head round the reason you took so long to level up compared to me and lots of other pretty average players.. YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Lun

CALM DOWN BEFORE I NOMINATE YOU FOR BIGGEST DOUCHE IN THE UNIVERSE! hahaha

Lun

Jack2901

Macleoid_X wrote:

You know what's sad is someone really crap at something, who assumes that the only way anyone could be better than them is if they cheat. You need to get your head round the reason you took so long to level up compared to me and lots of other pretty average players.. YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME.

That's a bit off considering Lun just said sorry about all of that.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

mixmasterdylan

Im gona jump on wiyh you guys if thats cool

007 fc=505788187510
Nickname 00Dizle

mixmasterdylan

mixmasterdylan wrote:

Im gona jump on wiyh you guys if thats cool

Im going online right now im trying to add people

007 fc=505788187510
Nickname 00Dizle

Chris720

@Jack Added you to my 3DS Friend List.

I might try to get on tonight, I'm gonna be tweaking my loadouts. I'm thinking of:

Terralite/Strata with Silencer
Varghen/Anova/Shotgun
Remote Trigger Mine/Distraction
Multi-task
Bio Booster/Snap Shot

Alternatively I was thinking of a noob class:
Pavlova with Silencer
Sigmus 9/Hawksman
Distraction
Heavy Hitter
Light Foot/Multi-task
Snap Shot

I'll try both and see how they go, time to ditch the Strata, get some challenge again.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@everyone, my argument was never a matter of which person was better at GE than the next person. I realize that there are a number of people here who play the game to have a good time, myself included. This means that we play the game with all kinds of guns, and we play all modes (yes, including goldeneye mode). Does this mean that we level slower than someone who plays conflict and only conflict, yes. All I was poking fun at was that mathematically (even at a glance), the numbers didn't add up. If you are any good at all at mental math, you'd be able to put 2 and 2 together pretty quickly.

Lun

MacLeoid

Lun wrote:

CALM DOWN BEFORE I NOMINATE YOU FOR BIGGEST DOUCHE IN THE UNIVERSE! hahaha

No
I am furious.

BTW tech never used snap till late 50+, if he had it on from day one he would have made 56 in 10days. You are a fool for thinking that way about the people you play. And you made some weird comments not long after the first time I played you. At the time I thought you were just expressing yourself badly but now I realise you were implying that I had exp boosted then. You need to learn to take being beaten with a tad more grace. I am far from being a good player so I hate to think what you must think when you run into some of the proper beasts.

Thankyou and goodnight.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Jack2901

Gotcha Demon.
I've only just finished leveling my AK-47 today, and I've decided to keep it instead of changing back to a terralite. Since I got the anova the terralite feels pointless :/

Chris720

Terralite >>>>>>>>>>>> Anova, even if it's just in the accuracy department, the Anova bangs up so much it's hard to keep it steady, easy to get headshots however but still it's hard to fire from a distance unless you pump it, fire, release, fire, release etc.

The AK-47... thank god I don't have to use that thing anymore, worst assault rifle out of the bunch of them. Which reminds me, how about a few AK-47 only matches? Switch things up a tad. Or maybe do some pistol whipping.

Also, what teh eff is going on with Macleoid and Lun?

YouTube

Jack2901

If you get your AK-47 out I'll most likely just get mine out anyway, unless im being destroyed.

Chris720

Well if I'm getting destroyed I'll whip out the Strata anyway, no point in going negative, whether it's fun or not.

On now if anyone fancies a few games...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RoryLee

Lun called Macleoid a Taco and nominated him "The Biggest Douche in the World".

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

ok. hoping it wouldn't come to this, but here's one.
lets say on average you finish a conflict game in 8 min. That's AVERAGE. Obviously you finish a lot quicker later on in your leveling process. same thing for xp, start to finish (meaning level 1 to 56 all averaged in) we'll say 600 per match. 7.5 matches per hour at 600 xp, you get 4500 per hour. That's 108,000 per day and finally multiplied by 11.5 the product is 1,242,000. I guess you could have averaged more than that. This is just to show what it would take for these numbers.

Macleoid_X wrote:

BTW tech never used snap till late 50+

yeah, and I never used it at all. I've also never used these gadgets: snap shot, heavy hitter, and reactive armor. It's bs, but you can't prove that.

Wow, listen to this guy, one of the "proper beasts". Ok, sorry man, I'll try not to cry so much when I run into a "proper beast". It's just too bad all that ego goes to waste. Your basis on whether or not someone is good at this game is flawed. someone who plays differently and takes all of 30 days of playtime to level up still gets a 1:1 head up on you after he has leveled. I just don't understand it is all. Your ratio is mostly indicative of guns and gadgets that you've received prior to others who are mostly just a good a player as you are. Where's all the ego coming from? I understand you are mad about being called a hacker. I get that. My bad, I guess I was wrong. I just didn't think anyone would play conflict and only conflict to that extent at the beginning of their profile without even thinking about exploring other modes of play is all. o.k. now I'm done, I don't care if someone is still steaming mad at me and says whatever. Say it if it makes you feel better, however I won't respond.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

grenworthshero

Macleoid_X wrote:

Okay, that's out of line, man. I don't know of anyone here who is trying to play this game to be better than anyone. We play for fun. It may be wrong of people to assume the worst of those who reach the top quickly, but I can't vouch for you as I rarely have seen you on when I am. Anyway, Lun already apologized for that, several times. Either way, calm the crap down, and get over yourself. You're acting like a little kid (or maybe one of the douchebag teenagers on Xbox Live), resorting to insults to make yourself look better.

That said, we've had VERY few problems on this thread in its almost 400 pages, and I don't want to see any stupid drama starting up. We're just here to have fun. Just get over it and move on.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Jack2901

I agree, games are made to be fun. Sure, a little bit of competitiveness is fine, but going around shouting to people that they arn't very good because they took slightly longer getting to the top just isn't right. It's most likely because Lun didn't spend every minute of gameplay focused on grinding out 1000xp every game and actually enjoyed the game a little more, and mucked around with friends. It's not all about being the best.
At the end of the day its just a game.

Chris720

There's nothing wrong with trying to be the best as long as it doesn't take over your life. And talking trash and beating people down to make yourself better is just plain wrong. Lun already aplogized and yet you still had a go at him? Cheese dude, calm down and move on.

These teenage Xbox LIVE guys are everywhere.

YouTube

longtimegamer

@Demonic: I'm not sure if I've ever played with you. BTW I apparently already put your FC in.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

whoa whats going on in here lately someone try to diss peeps in here ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

Unnecessary drama a mistake made into a public apology so just be let go if we are all adults here... Lun may have jumped the gun indeed and thats fine if u dont accept his apology but theres no need to go any further lets play games keep it GOLDEN.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.