Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,121 to 7,140 of 10,277

Chris720

Well, looks like I won't be playing GE for a while... front room TV died, so I gave mine up for a few days.

Have fun without me... I fear someone doesn't want me playing GE...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tasuki

grenworthshero wrote:

@Mr_Taco
Okay, I thought maybe the people here were being a bit harsh on you at first, and I always try to give people the benefit of doubt, but It's pretty obvious you're hacking and making pretty lousy excuses about it. That's one of the very few rules we abide by at [NL], and I don't want to see anyone with that tag online defaming our name by hacking and cheating. I don't even care if you're telling the truth and it was just your brother/cousin/some bum on the street to whom you lent your Wii for a week. Your level is still illegitimate, and you're no better than he is for continuing to use a hacked account. I don't doubt many of us in [NL] would stick around for a game or two if we got thrown into a hacked XP game at random; it's tempting, to be sure. But unabashedly hacking or taking part in hacked games to level up illegitimately is unacceptable in this group.

Okay, I'm done talking about this now; I'm tired of the past few pages being dominated with unnecessary drama.

This is one reason I dont play GoldenEye online anymore. Too many hack jobs and Nintendo wont do a thing about them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dizzy_Boy

@gameday. that`s why i haven`t played hero matches much lately, i`m just getting sick and tired of the randoms on our team pissing off the heroes, and the opposing team not spawning any.
it`s easier to carry on with the other modes untill things change, or unless we have a full team of 4 NL together.
also, i`m getting fed up with being thrown into games that are in the 20 second countdown. especialy if i can`t back out before the time runs out.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

@druff thats exactly how i feel thats why i dont play heroes. its the most quitted game and peeps dont wana play it. & then others dont catch on that the opposing team isnt spawning its a constant downfall. Theres a few games where we had a full room of NL just like a minute ago. Where we spawn heroes the whole match and not one from the other and still won like np prob. but we have had some close ones where we spawn too many but the score was close so we didnt feel threaten of losing. o well sungo love is gonna jump on i told em id let him play so catch yall later. o yea was that last game laggy for your guys ? my guy was moonwalking all over the outpost.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@gameday nice to see you on, even if it was for one match. are you back on later.
the outpost game seemed to be fine my end. don`t quite know what was up with yours then.
plus it was a bit too close for my liking, that`s why i backed out at the end.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

joemick

yes but we had great games today well done we didn't lose a game now i have a 23 win streak

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

joemick

gameday why did u delete me of your friends list

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Jack2901

I havent lagged at all today

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

yep, to all who joined lou lou and myself. today was a damn fine day of gaming.
hoping for a repeat performance tomorow.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

@Druff yea it was nice for a round lol i was ready to take em on again just every now and then it was skipping frames. this morning it was doing so alot on a few levels thats why i left. @Tech yea thats why i backed out a few rounds also i dont know if it was lagging on ur end also

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

@joe i seen that u said you were on yesterday , so i went on and ur name wasnt online so i took it that u didnt have me added like alot of peeps round here. but ill add u back l8er. plus i never see u , maybe played with u twice i believe no worries then. if you noticed that i deleted you at least that means u were looking for some matches with me.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Jack2901

Wow. I take my last post back. Just had a match full of lag. I've now lost connection and can't reconnect. That's it for me tonight anyway. Good games everyone. Will be on during the day but maybe not in the evening tomorrow.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

longtimegamer

@Gameday: I don't know about the enemy team, but mine had no deaths except for that one guy one time. (and yeah, I got off right after that game to post here (can't remember if the host quit though).

Edit: @Gameday: A couple a days ago (i think ) when I was playing with you, there was some serious lag at some points. Get's you a bit confused.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

3DS

Jack2901 wrote:

Wow. I take my last post back. Just had a match full of lag. I've now lost connection and can't reconnect. That's it for me tonight anyway. Good games everyone. Will be on during the day but maybe not in the evening tomorrow.

I'll play you tomorrow morning but i will have to go at 11am but i should be on after i'm back from a hair cut

Edited on by 3DS

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Gameday

@LTG yea lag is crazy at times , i mean we all live in different parts of the world and every isnt on the same connection and some people dont know if ur you downloading/uploading or sharing boardband it causes lag. Theres nothing like running forward and ending back where u started from 5secs ago...

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

@joe added u back. @3ds was good to see u on for those rounds earlier.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Mr_Taco

Sorry everybody. I'll leave if you want. About my "Bro" thing it ain't a lie none of it I promise. I would like to keep my friends but feel free to delete me. @Lun with my question it wasn't about rubbing it in faces I just wanted it to be a friendly question. I don't like hacking it's my brother. Sorry again.

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

Gameday

@taco time why cant u make a new account then with out hacking ? u can keep that hacked account just dont involve it with NL. And who is your Bro was he on here before ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

evilab

hey haven't been online been playing world is not enough is anyone on now

3DS fc 0559- 6771- 5784
PSN Username: El_beans_
current 3DS games:
resident evil: the mercenaries 3D,
ambassador program games, free apps,
mario land 3D and
legend of zelda oot
when u need killing, an Evil Bean
is never out of the question.

Mr_Taco

@Gameday I like the way you think but I think I'll take [NL] off in front of my name until I get 15-16 days of play time. that way it will kind of be like i'm a true 50-56 person. Hope we can play still and I'll do my name tomorrow. Oh ya, my brother's real name is Joe and online his name is noobish, 007. I tell him it's not good but he don't care. If the 15-16 days thing not good tell me. I'll still post here but not be officly in NL. Bye! :`(

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.