Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,101 to 7,120 of 10,277

Lou_Lou

-HD- wrote:

@3ds add me and i'll add you back
@joe I can never join your games from them being full and when i try to exit a game i always miss your invites. we need to get some games in sometime

@everyone Working on the clan site a lil right now and I would ask that the higher level players that have some strategy and gameplay suggestions to start getting some info together so i can just put it up when the site is ready. plus I can prepare a couple of those sections that some chosen members can update for the the community's benefit. some info will be in sections hidden from non-NL members and we can have a thread where non NL can post their FC's for us to add.

U on tonight dude

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Mr_Taco

Jack and Demon add me I'll be on tommorow. Also Tlink add me. How much homebrew crap was on your wii. Don't you just HATE family members who want to hack? My bro put NitePR on my PSP and I have to admit its fun flying around with a fully auto shotgun with infanite ammo and explosive bullets on Medal of Honor... Oh I'll also add 3DS

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

longtimegamer

I just got off from playing the goldeneye mode and died 19 times, while my team had no deaths except for one. So what's your opinion about that? It seemed that I was doing most of the downloading. I hope they were at least looking for the snipers.
It was the one where you go up a loooong flight of stairs if you want the highest vantage point.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Lun

Mr_Taco wrote:

Hey guys i'm new here not on GE though wanted to join i'm not a hacker or in another clan and my FC is 079479547199 .
I'll add whoever is on grenworthhero's list. See you then! Oh and I'm Lvl 49

Yeah. One week ago. Hmmmm.... Oh, that's right! Hey Taco! You are almost top 1000 in overall but still lagging around 3500, 3600 in eliminations. Just trying to help you seal up the package.

Lun

Mr_Taco

Lun wrote:

Mr_Taco wrote:

Hey guys i'm new here not on GE though wanted to join i'm not a hacker or in another clan and my FC is 079479547199 .
I'll add whoever is on grenworthhero's list. See you then! Oh and I'm Lvl 49

Yeah. One week ago. Hmmmm.... Oh, that's right! Hey Taco! You are almost top 1000 in overall but still lagging around 3500, 3600 in eliminations. Just trying to help you seal up the package.

Sad right. I also just noticed my xp has a 7 or a 2 at the end. Sad.

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

TLink9

longtimegamer wrote:

I just got off from playing the goldeneye mode and died 19 times, while my team had no deaths except for one. So what's your opinion about that? It seemed that I was doing most of the downloading. I hope they were at least looking for the snipers.
It was the one where you go up a loooong flight of stairs if you want the highest vantage point.

The trick to goldeneye is always look around for people around the console. If there is a person who keeps puppy guarding the console just forget about that one, go to another console. Once you get 3 just guard them. If you see smoke at a console that is obvious someone is going to try and take it. You don't have to walk up and kill them just plop a frag or a remote mine (time will give them time to run away, also proxies don't work until the person moves, it might work just not as effective.). Try to get consoles that are close together. Use the console as a shield, it is really effective. Lastly you can hack some of the consoles from walls, even a story up (a.k.a. Outpost console 1). Have a guy follow you for defense when hacking a console. Goldeneye matches give mild xp but the matches are generally quick. In the end it all comes down to how fast and wise you are.
Wow I cannot believe I just wrote a guide for goldeneye mode.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Another sad thing is my bro he's perfactly fine that lots of you hate him... I need more GE friends. I had 10 then @Rorlylee deleted me. 7 of you guys 2 guys from school.

RoryLee

I thought that I made it perfectly clear when I said I don't like to play with Hackers or Cheaters. I thought you cleared it up with everyone, but now it sounds like you're a level 56 now who was a 49 a week ago. Do what you want Mr.Taco, but I don't consider you a team player.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

dude, it's not about hating anyone. It's flat out ignorance. Your post about your favorite loadout indicates you are "trying" to rub it in people's faces
Here's a free lesson dude: If you want to tote around like that without people knowing what's going on, do it elsewhere. Guys around here will snuff you out in a heartbeat and you're wasting your time thinking you are getting somewhere.

Lun

grenworthshero

@Mr_Taco
Okay, I thought maybe the people here were being a bit harsh on you at first, and I always try to give people the benefit of doubt, but It's pretty obvious you're hacking and making pretty lousy excuses about it. That's one of the very few rules we abide by at [NL], and I don't want to see anyone with that tag online defaming our name by hacking and cheating. I don't even care if you're telling the truth and it was just your brother/cousin/some bum on the street to whom you lent your Wii for a week. Your level is still illegitimate, and you're no better than he is for continuing to use a hacked account. I don't doubt many of us in [NL] would stick around for a game or two if we got thrown into a hacked XP game at random; it's tempting, to be sure. But unabashedly hacking or taking part in hacked games to level up illegitimately is unacceptable in this group.

Okay, I'm done talking about this now; I'm tired of the past few pages being dominated with unnecessary drama.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

longtimegamer

@TLink: Thanks. Although I really just wanted to know what peoples opinions were about these other guys not getting killed at all, save one.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Betrayer-Bot

Mhh is see... NL is a Clan tag... mhh

Betrayer-Bot

Betrayer-Bot

i played with 3 three nl guys yesterday (dan ??, mr. taco and idk).

Betrayer-Bot

Jack2901

Betrayer-Bot wrote:

i played with 3 three nl guys yesterday (dan ??, mr. taco and idk).

I guess that was Dan Druff. what's your GE name?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Gameday

GG games this morning 3ds , Jack , Druff. I stayed up to play with you guys some good rounds close matches and our scores were always close glad everyone was getting some xp. @Taco just make a new account if your good enough youll be fine otherwise ur not gonna be able to live this one down around here. @LTG yea that sounds pretty fishy no one else died but you... people use those modes to farm basically (not my style) but understandable i guess i sure hope u backed out after that bs was over and i missed you on as well.. @Druff man i wanted to quit that match of heroes so bad when we spawn like 8 heroes and they spawn none. The GG7 or GGS i cant remember who they were but our team kept spawning. I say after the first 2 if you dont see any heroes on that side dont even bother and after that game u know gameday's backing out i mean we had 48 points total i believe and like i said they had 8 hero kills... Btw who is Zany ? I had a blast on my fav level Sewer AKA T U R T L E POWER. @HD Good stuff take ur time i wouldnt mine chiming in just let me know what kinda stuff you want else u want on there thru here or skype. @Viper ha were u been man havent seen u on (He dead) lol Snarf Snarf. @Tlink ha ive never been a mod or anything like so but thats up to HD id say make Rory & Vip The Mods once again id just chime in specially since Rory was first one i heard talk about such a site. @Lou Where were u man me and Druff & Jack were stealing all the kills baby. @All that have me added still and still play every once in awhile i must say you guys are missing out on the skype calls while playing we've had some very good games and fun times. I may start recording voices and adding them into the videos so u guys can hear all the bs and funniest ish going down. K im ending this book catch yall l8er.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

what happened to our head-to-head that everyone wanted us to do all those months ago?

i remember nothing of the sort! but i am having trouble sleeping so i will be getting on in a little bit if you're able to.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Jack2901

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

what happened to our head-to-head that everyone wanted us to do all those months ago?

i remember nothing of the sort! but i am having trouble sleeping so i will be getting on in a little bit if you're able to.

There's a few of us on at the moment.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.