Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,081 to 7,100 of 10,277

Jack2901

A new hack? I thought people would've stopped hacking after half a year :l

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

joemick

3ds come back on I'll play a game with u

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Chris720

@Lun Ah, I see. I had a holiday, so to speak, away from this game to do other things and what not. Haven't really missed playing GE all that much tbh. But it's good to be back killing noobs online again.

Seems nothing has changed though, still have the host quits and lag. And my mad bum rush around the map seems to have stuck with me too.

I'll add you back, don't know if we'll ever play though... also, what happened to Ultima?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jack2901

I think Ultima left to go to RS or something, not sure though.

joemick

3 quiets in a row

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

3DS

joemick wrote:

3ds come back on I'll play a game with u

yeah will do i should be able to play all night or until 2am BST since i have two energy drinks with me

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

joemick

Im on now so come and play?

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Mr_Taco

Guys, Ihave a question to all. The question is whats Your favorite map and loadout. Mine would have to be Archives. With a Masterton. Proxies. Heavy Hitter. And LAOD. Now whats yours?

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

Gameday

Sig 9 HH , Snap , RM , Sewer.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

joemick

dan druff sorry my wii froze on jungle

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Jack2901

Outpost. Talon. Distraction. Bio Booster. Reactive Armour. Thermal.
I'll add you code tomorrow Mr Taco.

romulux

Jack2901 wrote:

@Romulux, those games were fun. I found it hard trying to keep up with you guys. I'll add your code now.

i was upset the game kept making me host, i had to use proximity mines to get any kills since it was moving so slow. sorry we could barely get any matches in demon, but i had to quit after a few rounds of that!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Any map, except Sewers and Archives.
Anything that can kill quickly.

I don't really have a favourite anymore, but the Strata is the best though. Takes about 8-10 bullets to kill and with a 38 clip, you can have 3-5 kills with one clip depending on where you're aiming.

Also the Sigmus with Silencer is pretty good, doesn't kill quick but you have to drastically change your play style, rather than in your face, it's in your back... sneaking around the place is so much fun!

@Nerrel No problem, maybe we can arrange to play another day. Also, what happened to our head-to-head that everyone wanted us to do all those months ago?

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Gameday

i have 67 peeps on my list and if you guys are on and playing and im not seeing you then that means one thing. you deleted me , i havent deleted anyone since day one but i feel now is the time.
Now only 21.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lou_Lou

Anyone on tonight

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Dizzy_Boy

@joe. no worries, everybody gets the freeze at some point.
@gameday. it`s difficult to party up sometimes, but i like my sleep, so there`s no way i`m pulling an all nighter. and i can`t expect you get up early just to get a few rounds in..

the time difference is annoying, because i would deffinatly join up for more matches with you.
i think the people to delete would be those who haven`t played in ages, it should be obvious if you check friends overall performance regularly. and then go from thers.
it may be worth doing a dual clan thing like some of the others. keep those from here on your list that are worth saving, and add another set of friends from another clan. it should open up more options for you.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

-HD-

@3ds add me and i'll add you back
@joe I can never join your games from them being full and when i try to exit a game i always miss your invites. we need to get some games in sometime

@everyone Working on the clan site a lil right now and I would ask that the higher level players that have some strategy and gameplay suggestions to start getting some info together so i can just put it up when the site is ready. plus I can prepare a couple of those sections that some chosen members can update for the the community's benefit. some info will be in sections hidden from non-NL members and we can have a thread where non NL can post their FC's for us to add.

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

TLink9

-HD- wrote:

@3ds add me and i'll add you back
@joe I can never join your games from them being full and when i try to exit a game i always miss your invites. we need to get some games in sometime

@everyone Working on the clan site a lil right now and I would ask that the higher level players that have some strategy and gameplay suggestions to start getting some info together so i can just put it up when the site is ready. plus I can prepare a couple of those sections that some chosen members can update for the the community's benefit. some info will be in sections hidden from non-NL members and we can have a thread where non NL can post their FC's for us to add.

I think you should make Gameday a mod, he is always active.
P.S. I got my wii back it had a ton of sh*t homebrew related on it. My cousin apologied to me and all of you guys. He is never getting any technical device from me anymore. I might be on tonight, I am just missing some good matches.
Also you guys don't have to report if he is on anymore.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I'll pull an all nighter when my mum goes back to work so I can play with you guys, but sleep is also rather precious to me. I'll see how long I can get on for tomorrow since I have nothing happening tomorrow.

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.