Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,001 to 7,020 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Looks like I'm leaving at the right time!! No offense to gren gameday lun or Rory on that comment. The rest I don't know very well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

evilab

whats with this hacking stuff?

3DS fc 0559- 6771- 5784
PSN Username: El_beans_
current 3DS games:
resident evil: the mercenaries 3D,
ambassador program games, free apps,
mario land 3D and
legend of zelda oot
when u need killing, an Evil Bean
is never out of the question.

Lun

Wow, just watched that industrial gg game. Good to see you came back and won it gameday!

Lun

Lun

My two favourite GoldenEye modes are golden gun and heros. It's too bad there is no gg heros/villians game type. Scored like a regular golden gun game except played with hero/villian characters. My picks would be: Bond, Oddjob, Baron Samedi, Jaws, Dr. No, Zukovsky, Trevelyan, and Ourumov. An additional good map to play this on would be Egyptian, or Aztec from GE64.

Lun

Gameday

thanks lun yea that aztec level would be koo and the egyptian level

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Mr_Taco

@Lun Congrats at reaching lvl 56. I have been playing nonstop since I got the Wolfe .44 and am about 20k from Proxies!

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

lifesavedave

Sorry dandruff. Already partyed up.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday

Deleted my 007 matches by accident.... so they will appear not to work. i dont feel like uploading all those again anytime soon.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@lifesavedave. damn, those name hear clan friends you have are tough. but, i suppose all being 50+ guys it`s hardly supprising.
i feel sorry for leaving that one guy on his own during the sewr level, but i didn`t fancy the idea being farned off again.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

joemick

lifesavedave a new name nice

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

joemick

how long would it take to level 56?

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Mabbit

joemick wrote:

how long would it take to level 56?

Hella long time You level up really slowly. Luckily, the experience gain is exponential, so when you're high leveled, you gain more experience. Sooooo....
I dunno, ask Tech or somebody

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Jack2901

Well, it's taken me 6 months to get to 38, and im not even half way yet..

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

you`re looking at just short of 1.4million xp to rank up to lvl 56.
getting from lvl 38 up to lvl 50 is quite possibley the most depressing XP grind of the online game. i don`t envy anynody clearing those points, as i`ve not long been through it myself.
the anova at 41 is ok, and the multi task at 42 will help a bit. but once you get strata at 45, things will only get better from there, exept for the WA2000 at 47, which is only slightly better than the parlov.
i restarted my profile in january after accidentaly deleting my first profile. which anmoyed me because i was lvl 29 on that one.
but in total, if you play well enough, you could do it tn 8 - 9 months.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Jack2901

Ohgod, 1million xp to go
Is the WA2000 really that bad? Ive never actually seen someone use it before.

lifesavedave

my_point_is wrote:

@lifesavedave. damn, those name hear clan friends you have are tough. but, i suppose all being 50+ guys it`s hardly supprising.
i feel sorry for leaving that one guy on his own during the sewr level, but i didn`t fancy the idea being farned off again.

Don't feel sorry man. Our 4 man team was stacked and we were all on skype making it very tuff. Maybe next time we can get some games in together.

I actually hated the wazoo initially but i've grown to like it and is now my go to sniper.

The level you want to shoot for is 52. Thats where you get the masterton and at 53 is proxies so it's really all down hill from there. Level 52 is 1.2 million xp.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

joemick

just over 900xp to level 27

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Dizzy_Boy

@jack i suppose it`s all personal preferance, as lifesavedave just pointed out, he likes it.
personaly, i find that it sounds like i`m shooting at people with a rusty spring loaded sling shoot, it`s got a horrible twang sound to it that bugs me.
also, depending on your scope preference, it`s closer to the toros. it`s good for mide range sight.
@lifesavedave, if you`re teamed up, i`ll do the same as this morning, i`ll jump in for a couple of rounds, if it`s not to much bother, that`s if no one else is on. usualy i`m paired up with either lou lou, jack or joe.
and i deffinitly agree, the masterton and proxies have helped me quite a bit. especialy the proxies, but, i have been caught out throwing them down though. it`s damn annoying when people sneak up on you when back is turned.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

evilab

im sure levelingis hard but theres easy ways to do it just keep using the same weapons

3DS fc 0559- 6771- 5784
PSN Username: El_beans_
current 3DS games:
resident evil: the mercenaries 3D,
ambassador program games, free apps,
mario land 3D and
legend of zelda oot
when u need killing, an Evil Bean
is never out of the question.

Jack2901

I've used the WA2000 on split screen, and it seemed ok, but with a Toros loadout aswell, I had to choose the toros over the wa2000.
Will anyone be on during this week from around 11am - 6pm BST? thats when I'll be on most if anyone wants to play some games.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.