Posts 6,981 to 7,000 of 10,277

woogiepooh1995

now my cousins is playing me file

my gaming name is troy
mario kart wii: 5112-6131-3081
goldeneye wii: 3468-1814-1745
monster hunter tri: troy

Gameday

@woogie dont let them hack or play hacked games cause after that ull have nobody that wants to play with u , if u cant level up the correct way. Just a heads up.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lou_Lou

Anyone on GoldenEye tonight

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

woogiepooh1995

no one on my wii hacks or plays hacked matches

my gaming name is troy

Dizzy_Boy

@wooglepooh1995. i`ll add you in as soon as i can. my code is in my sig.
nobody here is bothered if you`re a level 1 new comer or a 56 seasoned pro, just as long as you play your best and have fun.
as gameday said, don`t take XP from hacked games. that`s our only proper rule.
i do suggest that you join in on our team games, we do win our fair share of matches.
don`t feel that you have to join in on our games all of the time, but it is much more easier to gain experience with us, because you can ask us for advice in this thread.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

woogiepooh1995

okay i will add you just let me fix my loadouts real quick

my gaming name is troy

Lou_Lou

Anyone on tonight

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

-HD-

@woogie add me... like my_point_is said, you can get better playing with the guys here. i know i have.

good games last night fellas

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Jack2901

@Woogie add me aswell.
@All I might not be on tomorrow or Sunday, but I know I definitely will be during the week.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

woogiepooh1995
  • i only quit match at the end or begging of games

my gaming name is troy

Lou_Lou

whos [NL]Troy i just added him

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

woogiepooh1995

join my game im playing with my cousin

my gaming name is troy

woogiepooh1995

join my game im playing with my cousin

my gaming name is troy

Lun

you'll never guess who i randomly poped into a heros game with. That's right, our old pal Nightwing[SD]. He did ok, but Im pretty sure I topped him. First match i joined was in facility with 4 min. left (their team). I scored well, but I can't tell you how sick it made me feel to play on his team. Playing with him and his buddy N6S or something, another probably non-legit 56. After facility we played nightclub, played against them, these nobs refused to spawn ANY heros. com'on. I'll at least spawn Zukofsky once if given the chance, especially in nightclub. My wii froze in the sewers match after that one. Going back now on to play a few more games.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

TLink9

my_point_is wrote:

@lun tlink9 won`t be far behind. lou lou and myself just caught him in a points hack game. i do believe he was hosting too.
seriously, tlink9, if you`re gonna do hack games, use a different profile.

I gave my wii and games to my cousin this weekend(Thursday-Sunday). When I get it back I am going to tell him off. Was he using my actual name? I told him not to use it. You know what I am going to call him tomorrow. Thanks for warning me guys. Also what level did he bring me up to? (I hope it's not that high). I want to earn my xp. No more wii for him. He even said he wouldn't hack. Tell me if you ever see him on again this weekend.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@Tlink dayum again with hacked games.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Dizzy_Boy

TLink9 wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

@lun tlink9 won`t be far behind. lou lou and myself just caught him in a points hack game. i do believe he was hosting too.

I gave my wii and games to my cousin this weekend(Thursday-Sunday). When I get it back I am going to tell him off. Was he using my actual name? I told him not to use it. You know what I am going to call him tomorrow. Thanks for warning me guys. Also what level did he bring me up to? (I hope it's not that high). I want to earn my xp. No more wii for him. He even said he wouldn't hack. Tell me if you ever see him on again this weekend.

well, this seems like a familiar excuse. mr_taco said his brother entered a hacked game on his profile, and you`re blaming your cousin.
although i can`t actualy prove that either of you are telling lies, ths circumstances seem a to say otherwise.
i joined that hacked game that you or your cousin was in, i left before the match ended (i could have quite easily leveled up to 54 with the points by the way. 10 kills and i had just over 64k).
what was odd about it, was that after i left, there wasn`t much time remaining left on that match. who ever was playing finished up that match, went offline and changed the profile name from "hi" back to "tlink9". and came straight back online to invite lou lou and myself for a match.
lou lou can back me up because he was with me the entire time, he had come over to my house with his wii, and i had bought the spare tv into my room so we could play GE together.
tlink9, you got caught out. i`ll look over this for now. but i am getting fed up with the cheaters lately.
as i said before tlink9, if you need to cheat, use a seperate profile.
EDIT. something else i`ve just realised. if you had no knowledge of what your cousin had done, and you`re not getting your wii back until tomorrow, then how would have known to look if i had posted a comment about it?
when you get your wii back from your cousin, you would have realised tommorow that things were well and truely wrong. not this morning.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

all i can say is WOW

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

TLink9

my_point_is wrote:

TLink9 wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

well, this seems like a familiar excuse. mr_taco said his brother entered a hacked game on his profile, and you`re blaming your cousin.
although i can`t actualy prove that either of you are telling lies, ths circumstances seem a to say otherwise.
i joined that hacked game that you or your cousin was in, i left before the match ended (i could have quite easily leveled up to 54 with the points by the way. 10 kills and i had just over 64k).
what was odd about it, was that after i left, there wasn`t much time remaining left on that match. who ever was playing finished up that match, went offline and changed the profile name from "hi" back to "tlink9". and came straight back online to invite lou lou and myself for a match.
lou lou can back me up because he was with me the entire time, he had come over to my house with his wii, and i had bought the spare tv into my room so we could play GE together.
tlink9, you got caught out. i`ll look over this for now. but i am getting fed up with the cheaters lately.
as i said before tlink9, if you need to cheat, use a seperate profile.
EDIT. something else i`ve just realised. if you had no knowledge of what your cousin had done, and you`re not getting your wii back until tomorrow, then how would have known to look if i had posted a comment about it?
when you get your wii back from your cousin, you would have realised tommorow that things were well and truely wrong. not this morning.

I check the comments ever so often. You guys give me a good laugh every now and then. Wait so he hacking with my name or "hi" (that is the worst name ever). Also I knew you guys probably won't believe me and I can see where you are coming from. Just please tell me if you see him on.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.