Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,861 to 6,880 of 10,277

Gameday

Hey LTG can you post your GE code , i cant find it.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

longtimegamer

@Gameday: Sure here you go:0774-9472-8675.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

longtimegamer wrote:

@Gameday: Sure here you go:0774-9472-8675.

Thank You

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

Lun wrote:

heh, Conduit 2 just arrived from my gamefly. Played 3 online games and it's already back in the mail.

yeah, that sounds about right. my copy's been in the drawer for weeks.

i keep getting just on the verge of booting up my wii and end up sitting down with my 3ds instead. i'm getting too lazy to play this game!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

GG's LTG RORY LOU & Nice to see u Mr. Taco Catch Yall Later

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

Im down for some Mario Kart, but not tonight. Usually we get a group of people together to play some MK every once in awhile. I'll put your code in and hopefully we can play sometime this weekend.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

grenworthshero

Hey, peeps. I'm back from visiting my family in the buttcrack of Ohio, where the internet doesn't seem to exist. I look forward to more GE in the next week, but not tonight. I've started composing a new piece and I've got to work hard to finish it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

Good stuff i think we should have a certain night we play kart on the regular ? Anyone down lets bring that WW kart thread back to life for good , im not gonna post stuff in here anymore about kart.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

Welcome back Viper! I'm also gonna be pretty busy this week with work and a wedding this weekend. I think Thursday might be my only night this week for GE, so hopefully we can get a good group going.

I've seen some people posting on the MK thread but its always hard to get a group going. I'll keep trying if there are still people that want to play. Maybe we could have some MK matches every Sunday.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

was wondering why i havent seen u on skype or Ge viper lol good to see u back man.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

lifesavedave

Lun wrote:

@Mr. Taco, There used to be a player kind of like yourself in the fact that they got to level 56 in something like 8 days playtime without hardly any kills. This isn't really that big of a deal unless you act like a retard about your level. Everytime someone new comes on NL looking for games, I'm 56! I'm 56! Kind of annoying. Anyways, I added him on my friendlist and it was fine until he started strutting around NL like he owned the place and telling us about all of his tryouts for different clans, things like that. He even asked at one point to use Ultima's name, I basically deleted him off my friend list

LOL! Man it never gets old! I love it, nice one lun.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

joemick

Mr_Taco how old are u?

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Mabbit

Geez, I need to add a lot of people that play now... I've been playing lately, but whenever I go on, nobody else is online.
Please add me if you haven't already D:

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

-HD- wrote:

I just started on this today but i was looking at the available names on godaddy and posted a few up : I personally like thenlclan.com and nlnation.com the best. just because they have NL in the name. I may wait til the end to purchase the name after more feedback. my thoughts on it so far.
GE focused
dedicating the homepage to FC's, game modes we play on certain nights (all ak's, pistols, etc) with the rules.
i may use some blue, green, white themes i've used on some other sites.
some reserved info for actual clan members
forums (general discussion, gameplay, tips and questions)
toolbar on the bottome of the site with chatbar, rss, like button, and youtube player (account where a few selected people can upload vids for the community)
I will need the content from you guys that you would like to share (strategy , tips, etc) in a more permanent article section.
^roughly

@rory shouldn't take long at all once the functions are up and running which i can do in a day or two between my other projects. after that the content just needs to be procured and added.

I suggest that you add in sections for Mario Kart, Brawl, Monster Hunter, etc. That way we can attract non Goldeneye players to the site and also have some Mario Kart tourneys from time to time.
Wouldn't it be awesome to have an NL clan that spanned across several games? We could practically rule the Wii's internet games.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

grenworthshero

If we ever do get this site thing going, I have a few ideas to add to strategies and such, but mostly I'll get the list back up there again, and we can keep it a bit more organized and up-to-date with the people who actually play. Maybe if there was a way to log into the site and show the most recent members who've visited on the top of a list of members somewhere, we can keep track of who's still active.

Wow, that was a run-on sentence...but I think you can understand it.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Sodopup

Gameday wrote:

@Sodopup chea finally year and a day.

Yeah maybe your right on the mark with the actual date.

Stranger in a strange land.

www.youtube.com/sodocon

Golden Eye Code: 0007-4559-2133

Sodopup

This is who I got to add so far. HD, Lou Lou, Lun, My Point Is, Tech, Viper04 and Mr. Taco I will be adding you soon.

Edited on by Sodopup

Stranger in a strange land.

www.youtube.com/sodocon

Golden Eye Code: 0007-4559-2133

joemick

briunj04 I've added so please add me back?

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Jack2901

Just got back from Tenerife, looking forward to more GE.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Gameday
[youtube:1TijxciIu18]
[youtube:EUmQNaC2ciE]
[youtube:SZsafF5ZaUk]
I posted this last vid already. But that team should be ashamed. Then they try to spawn their 2nd hero at the end like it matters , get that Weak Sauce Outta Here.
Btw excuse the vids that i post from now on , they arent recorded on my sd tv anymore i got tired of having 2 tvs out plus my computer and stuff. My flat screen seems to not like the recorder as it has the bars on the screen when i hook it up , some kinda interference which i dont know how to fix... o well til i get a true hd recorder this is how it will be.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.