Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,841 to 6,860 of 10,277

longtimegamer

@Tech: Ooh ok. Well at least you're not leaving here.

Why is that anyways?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Mr_Taco

who ls shooter (NL)

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

Mr_Taco

@Rorylee add me Iadded you.

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

RoryLee

@Mr.Taco, I'll add you tonight. I'm gonna try and get a few games in tonight.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

I hope we can get a night of GE in with all NL before you leave, just like the old times!

i'd come back for that, we should schedule a night this week. i've found it funny how rory seems to have come back on right when i left, can't even remember the last time we played.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RoryLee

@Rom, glad to see that you're up for an NL GE night! I started to play more after everyone was saying that they were gonna leave to join another clan, so me and Gameday started playing some more so we could keep the NL name going and keep this thread alive. HD is also making a site so we can all keep in touch and basically talk about anything like other games, just to BS and to make certain GE nights where we can all try and join up.
And for a game night this week, the best time for me would be Thursday because I will be out of town until then. I would have Tech pick the night that would work best for him and everyone should try and make plans for that night.

Dizzy_Boy

Mr_Taco wrote:

I won't be on today, maybe tomorrow not sure though... I will add [NL] before my name and everyone once I do get on.
EDIT: I know XP hacks are frowned upon but I got up to 49 really fast though 5 days 13 hours!

@mr_taco I doubt that you are a hacker, but you`ve definitly been in hacked games though. your overall XP gave that one away. XP ends in a 5 or 0, not any other number.
it`s not fair on those people who legitimately get their XP by playing the game properly.
i won`t delete you of my friends list. but it`s gonna make me think twice about inviting you into games though.
aldo, i`m getting sick of playing heroes, three different teams we went up against, and only one hero spawn on the opposing side. it`s beyond the joke now. i`m not playing that mode untill things change.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

Dang tech never thought id see the day. Ha iight man its koo do what u feel cya round.
@Mr Taco. Yea we dont do the hacking around these part nor par take in these matches. Just like Druff said its easily detected in your stats.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

@Mr. Taco, There used to be a player kind of like yourself in the fact that they got to level 56 in something like 8 days playtime without hardly any kills. This isn't really that big of a deal unless you act like a retard about your level. Everytime someone new comes on NL looking for games, I'm 56! I'm 56! Kind of annoying. Anyways, I added him on my friendlist and it was fine until he started strutting around NL like he owned the place and telling us about all of his tryouts for different clans, things like that. He even asked at one point to use Ultima's name, I basically deleted him off my friend list.

The average player with 5-6 days playtime might be low to mid thirties, extremely good players maybe 40. I guess keep that in mind cause some folks around here will add you in their roster who have that playtime, and play really well.

Looking forward to some games.

Lun

MacLeoid

Hey guys I've been on holiday for a week in the wilderness, well the outer hebrides anyway. Just got my Gambit before I left and plan on trying out variant loadouts etc. I haven't snipped for quite some time, so if your playing with me and see me sniping I probably don't have your back!

RealSwag wrote:

Whomever it is writes with correct grammar so I eliminated Ultima from the options. They also claimed to not be lifesavedave, Nerrel, nor NiteWing.

@Realswag Sounds like you might be looking for me? I try and post all propah an that, and post here and on faqs/spot. I was away for a couple of months due to a busted butt until last week.. If its not me PM me with what this is all about too as I am VERY intrigued. Who are you over on 'faqs?

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

longtimegamer

my_point_is wrote:

Mr_Taco wrote:

I won't be on today, maybe tomorrow not sure though... I will add [NL] before my name and everyone once I do get on.
EDIT: I know XP hacks are frowned upon but I got up to 49 really fast though 5 days 13 hours!

@mr_taco I doubt that you are a hacker, but you`ve definitly been in hacked games though. your overall XP gave that one away. XP ends in a 5 or 0, not any other number.
it`s not fair on those people who legitimately get their XP by playing the game properly.
i won`t delete you of my friends list. but it`s gonna make me think twice about inviting you into games though.
aldo, i`m getting sick of playing heroes, three different teams we went up against, and only one hero spawn on the opposing side. it`s beyond the joke now. i`m not playing that mode untill things change.

How do you tell if you're in a hacked game? I'd rather get my exp the right way, though I just play where ever I'm at.

Edit: If I ended up in a game that was hacked to get high scores, I probably wouldn't know it till after the game was over. It's also more likely if it was just an incredible amount like several thousand points, that I'd possibly notice that something was up.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Dizzy_Boy

@longtimegamer. you can tell when you kill somebody. instead of the usual 5xp that pops up on screen, you`ll get a random number come up instead, depending on what the hacker has set the points at.
there are other hackers who have set ammo to infinate, everybody being invincable, and one that i saw where the hacker was shooting grenades instead of bullets..

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

TLink9

my_point_is wrote:

@longtimegamer. you can tell when you kill somebody. instead of the usual 5xp that pops up on screen, you`ll get a random number come up instead, depending on what the hacker has set the points at.
there are other hackers who have set ammo to infinate, everybody being invincable, and one that i saw where the hacker was shooting grenades instead of bullets..

He/She was probably using the gernade launcher with unlimited gernades.
Also @Lun yep I have played for like five days and I am in the low thirties. Even though I've had this game since December.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@tlink9 no, the grenade launcher one falls under the unlimated ammo hack.
the hack i saw, the hacker was literally shooting the granades as if they were standard bullets.
imaging seeing a row of about 10 grenade blasts running in a line right infront of you.
nobody stood a chance in that match. it was on heroes mode, and the guy had 95 kills 0 deaths.
i wish i had a capture card for pc. i would have loved to have recorded it for proof.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

-HD-

I just started on this today but i was looking at the available names on godaddy and posted a few up : I personally like thenlclan.com and nlnation.com the best. just because they have NL in the name. I may wait til the end to purchase the name after more feedback. my thoughts on it so far.
GE focused
dedicating the homepage to FC's, game modes we play on certain nights (all ak's, pistols, etc) with the rules.
i may use some blue, green, white themes i've used on some other sites.
some reserved info for actual clan members
forums (general discussion, gameplay, tips and questions)
toolbar on the bottome of the site with chatbar, rss, like button, and youtube player (account where a few selected people can upload vids for the community)
I will need the content from you guys that you would like to share (strategy , tips, etc) in a more permanent article section.
^roughly

@rory shouldn't take long at all once the functions are up and running which i can do in a day or two between my other projects. after that the content just needs to be procured and added.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

I'm good with either of those 2 names for the site. Sounds like this whole thing is gonna work out pretty good. How much does a site name cost?

Gameday

Gonna be on in 20-30mins.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RoryLee
I'll be there! And I expect others to "do it....do it........do it!"

Lun

heh, Conduit 2 just arrived from my gamefly. Played 3 online games and it's already back in the mail.

@TLink, with the amount of play you have on GE, you are one of the better guys around, could've been off on my calc. Gameday is about the best for that playtime and he's somewhere around 38 i think

@Tech, sorry to hear you're leaving NL for [playername], hopefully we can still party up here and there. I don't think there's much hope though for topping rdb, last night he seemed almost invincible. I have had thoughts about switching over to that clan, and there really are some great players there. A couple i can think of just off the top of my head are [crispy-c] and [Great-Dane]. Of course RS and S1+ and &. are solid too.
Funny thing is, many of the top players (including Ultima and Lifesavedave) in each of those clans I remember playing with while they were still NL, except Drew of course who was DS but still partied up with us a lot.

Lun

Mr_Taco

Hey guys wanted to clear this up. A while back my mom kicked me off GE but not my bro. I had a talk with my bro and he said he got in a hacked xp match and was to afraid to tell me. After my 2 monthes of no GE, I found my account to be at 49. I thought he was really good and when I asked how he said " I'm that good" I hope thatcleared it up and we all can still be "OK".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.