Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 10,277

joemick

i added u Mr_Taco so add me back

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

RoryLee

@Mr.Taco, here are the names of people that you will most likely be playing with.
Tech, Viper, Gameday, LouLou, Dan Druff, Jack, Joe Mick, Sodo, HD, TLink, LTGamer, RoryLee, kreegs and sometimes Demon 720. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Plus most of us use Skype, so if you use it post your code up and we will send you some invites.

Add Lun also. I forgot about him because he changes his name so often. Sorry Lun

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Mr_Taco

@Rorylee You are right behind or in front (I forget) in the overall performance Looking forward to add you all!

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

joemick

when will u be on so u can add us?

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Mr_Taco

Tomorrow

i hope

Don't you hate when your Wii freezes. IT makes the most annoying sound and it happens when i pick up a gun. >

Edited on by Mr_Taco

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

Lun

I will also add you Mr. Taco as soon as I get home. My FC may not be on the main list but it is in my sig. Welcome to NL.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Lou_Lou

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Gameday

Mr_Taco wrote:

Tomorrow

i hope

Don't you hate when your Wii freezes. IT makes the most annoying sound and it happens when i pick up a gun. >

yea pretty annoying , go back to the first pages you can see all the complaints since day one ha. nice to have you on board if you need some friends this was the right place to come. you go by taco online for goldeneye ? cause ive played some guy named Taco Run that wouldnt happen to be you now would it ? Ill add you next time im on tho.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Mr_Taco

[quote=Mr_Taco]

Gameday wrote:

Tomorrow

i hope

yea pretty annoying , go back to the first pages you can see all the complaints since day one ha. nice to have you on board if you need some friends this was the right place to come. you go by taco online for goldeneye ? cause ive played some guy named Taco Run that wouldnt happen to be you now would it ? Ill add you next time im on tho.[M

Mr_Taco

Sorry about ^ on PSP writing! I'll add you all tomorrow and my name online is [NL] Mr.Taco lastly... i'm level 50

-HD-

ok guys:
nlclans.com
nlnation.com
theNLclan.com
which do you like here for our own GE site?

nlclan.net (.com is not available due to the netherlands people)

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Gameday

-HD- wrote:

ok guys:
nlclans.com
nlnation.com
theNLclan.com
which do you like here for our own GE site?

nlclan.net (.com is not available due to the netherlands people)

Hmm... How about NLNation since some one already has NLClans dont want to get mistaken by any of them guys as we do too much already.
I think u should ask Rory its more of his idea if this is still going down.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

how about clanlife.org
with GE the main focus of the site. but the site could focus on other games on the pc and the other consoles aswell.
it needs to eventualy be able to adapt, change and add new games when they come along. nobody knows how long GE will have online support.
i posted ideas for the site before, but i`ll add them again from what i can remember.
the obvious chat room and forums.
for the games the site could have play through guides of the main game, offline multiplayer and online game. maybe have youtube videos for referance.
online help could include,
a friend code / tag list,
what guns and gadgets get unlocked at what level.
how to set up your custom loadouts to get the best potential from each gun.
what the gadgets do, and what the best combinations are.
what the preloaded loadouts have.
the best tactics for single and team games, with a discription of how to play each mode.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Mr_Taco

I'm awake it's about 8 in the morning and im going to add.

Spoony_Tech

I've made the decision to take my account to pn [playername] at the beginning of next month. I didn't want to just up and leave so ill be on as much as possible between now and then and of course I wont delete anyone and will still join up in the future. Its been really fun here but I just think its time for me to move on now. Thanks for your time everybody!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Taco

who is SLAYER {NL}

RoryLee

@Tech, you have been one of the top NL guys on GE and it sucks to see you go, but everyone has been moving on trying to find what works out best for their playtime so I don't blame you. I hope we can get a night of GE in with all NL before you leave, just like the old times!
@Mr.Taco, not sure who NL Slayer is but I think there is a clan from the Netherlands with the same tag as us.

@HD, I'm not sure what we should call the site but My_Point_Is had a lot of great ideas that I really liked. ClanLife is pretty good but if other people have any other ideas for the site go ahead and post them.

@HD, How long does it take to make a site? And how far along are you with it? And by the way, Thank You for putting your time into this. I'm reaaly not to sure what I want this site to be, I just wanted a place where we could all get to gether and BS about everything else other than GE. I feel like I've made some good friends over this game and I would like to keep in touch with everyone, you know.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

longtimegamer

@Tech: Soooo....you're leaving the site?

edit:@ Taco and hd: Got your numbers. I'll add them later today most likely (and welcome ).

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Spoony_Tech

No LT just moving my nl goldeneye account to a clan.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.