Send me message link when online on golden eye cheers

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

RoryLee
Hey Yo! I'm gonna be on in about a half hour so "Kick the tires and light the fires!"

Nice Judo throw by Bond!

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

TLink9

Lou_Lou wrote:

Send me message link when online on golden eye cheers

My power went out I am using my neighbor's wifi now, sorry. I'll be on as soon as it comes back.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

GGs on golden gun tonight guys fun stuff , good wins RORY

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lou_Lou

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Gameday

ill be on in about an hour for the peeps that wana suit up

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

I'll be on later tonight. Gotta finish up Impact Wrestling first before we tear it up tonight!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

10mins well be on

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

we playing golden gun right now need a few more to make it full.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

TLink9

I'm glad I didn't buy the ds version. It seems nobody on nl even has it. Also I have heard people say that there is never anyone online.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

finally got level 52.
getting the polarized lenses seems like a big waste, i can cope fine without them now. they would have been better placed at level 23 at the latest. oh well.
and another thing, with level 52 i get the masterton aswell. why eurocom put 2 things together to unlock on 1 level i`l. never understand, especialy as going through the 40`s is such a chore. eurocom could have spread things out alot more evenly to make things a little more bearable.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

Sorry guys I had to hop off in that industrial match, wasn't a rage quit.
At the end of docks, my strata misfires in the boatroom while strafe hipfiring, causing me to get melee'd and die, of course happening just before lee gets the gg right next to me and wins.
And Then, in Facility, towards the end I melee someone on my merry way to the gg, he must have had bio booster cause he survived the attack, I lost track of him, and turned around and killed me. Once again right at the end a lee win that I could have prevented.
Industrial, I quit after firing a sure ADS gg round into I forget who, but actually I think it was Rorylee at the same time I was getting killed. That must be a glitch in the game, If you hear yourself firing a golden gun round and it's an ads lock-on a direct hit, it should'nt matter if you get killed or not approx at the same time. As long as the riticle shows an enemy players name in red while you hear a round being fired, you should definately make the kill with the golden gun. If a player gets killed before firing a round, then easy fix, forgo the sound of the round being fired. Wow, that was a tough one. The last I checked, reactive armor doesn't prevent a gg shot from killing. Once again, not a rage quit, I had to hop off of GE for a bit and get a bite to eat, then immediately come back on.

Eh, I guess I shouldn't be complaining, I did come out on top of that Jungle game. Anyways good games everybody, and good wins Rory.

Lun

Lun

my_point_is wrote:

finally got level 52.
getting the polarized lenses seems like a big waste, i can cope fine without them now. they would have been better placed at level 23 at the latest. oh well.
and another thing, with level 52 i get the masterton aswell. why eurocom put 2 things together to unlock on 1 level i`l. never understand, especialy as going through the 40`s is such a chore. eurocom could have spread things out alot more evenly to make things a little more bearable.

"Congratulations is the civility of envy" - Ambrose Bierce

Let me be the first to say congrats Druff and good work. Wish i could hit 52 again. Just the initial experience of having that weapon in any mode at any time was a great deal of fun. The M-557 is such a powerful weapon, and it's nice to finally be able to spawn with it and have it in your hands without a hero stamp over your head.

Lun

-HD-

good games last night to everyone. i had fun running and goofing around with that toros in golden gun matches, lol !! those comeback games were great especially when we took that side hallway in archives and came back from about 10 down.

@Lun we(gameday, lou lou, rorylee)were on skype talking about the same thing. firing the golden gun while getting killed doesn't kill the opponent like it would with any other gun. it has to be intentional because we know that you can do it otherwise.

good games earlier today too druff. I know we caught some low levels but....IT IS WHAT IT IS...some got slaughtered. some quit. Game ran ridiculously smooth with you hosting. Before you came on I had a few 10 streaks plus 2 of them in one game and it just continued when we teamed up. Especially after picking up your strata and masterton a few times.
"Today was a good day" lmao

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Dizzy_Boy

@hd. yeah. those low rankers got some major as kicking. it did come close on the last couple of matches though.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Mr_Taco

Hey guys i'm new here not on GE though wanted to join i'm not a hacker or in another clan and my FC is 079479547199 .
I'll add whoever is on grenworthhero's list. See you then! Oh and I'm Lvl 49

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

joemick

gg dan druff lou that was so close at the end

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Dizzy_Boy

@mr.taco i`ll add you in a.s.a.p.
nobody`s bothered if you play with another clan. a few guys here already do.
genral rule is, there isn`t any. we`re here to have fun, and enjoy the game.
XP cheats do get frowned on though.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lou_Lou

@MrTaco add me please friend code on my profile

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Mr_Taco

I won't be on today, maybe tomorrow not sure though... I will add [NL] before my name and everyone once I do get on.
EDIT: I know XP hacks are frowned upon but I got up to 49 really fast though 5 days 13 hours!

Edited on by Mr_Taco

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.