Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 681 to 700 of 10,277

Valle

I think I'm online at 22-01 GMT tonight.

Valle

Chris720

I'll add everyone as soon as I can get on, hopefully we can all meet up at some point and have an NL firefight

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

^Added you last night but I'm on usually around 11 or midnight est. I don't know what the time difference is so might never get to play with you.

@Grenworthshero Been missing you lately! I went up against two clan members last night and scored a 28 and 5 the first game. My score was better then there's combined that first game. Not to mention they had as many deaths as I had kills. It was so satisfying. did pretty good the rest of the way from there. I think they got the best of my team once out of 6 tries and one was a 30 rank but the 17 rank one seemed better. He ended up on my team once or twice.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

tech do you have me added?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Yes your on my list. And i beat your team again!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

My team? I'm ot online and i havent played with you
I'll add you though I'm going on in liek 20 mintues

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

I'm talking about your neglected fantasy football team and I pretty much beat your team with a Cleveland player LOL.

MERG said:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

oh i see. Well i wanted to have my roster match the browns. Guess who didnt let me do that I woulda kick all your arses if he'da let me

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

I can play a few invite me when I get on since I don't know what modes you like!

MERG said:

SuperPeach

I'm bored so I think I'll get on for a bit.

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

Hurry I'm getting off soon.

MERG said:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ah n0b0s. I'm going on right nao!

God loves you

Chris720

Good games Tech and Peach. I got my butt spanked a few times at the beginning but I think I managed to redeem myself. :3

By any chance, was any of you two spasming during the 2nd match we had together? It only lasted a few seconds, but still...

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Yes good games SuperPeach SZM and XDemon720x. I suck at Heroes but like goldeneye mode now. Don't think we lost ne but did tie one though. Sorry SZM! You took so long to get on I could only do one match. [NL] pawnage FTW!!

MERG said:

Valle

Ok, I've added all of the list. Now would someone come online with me?

Valle

Chris720

I just got off from rage quitting... everyone was camping and spamming grenades, noob tubes, timed mines, proximity mines, smoke, flashes etc. it was absolutely ridiculous..

And I have to say this... Memorial is by far the most crapiest map on GE... its dark, its small, and its usually always a camp fest...

YouTube

grenworthshero

xDemon720x wrote:

And I have to say this... Memorial is by far the most crapiest map on GE... its dark, its small, and its usually always a camp fest...

Really? I like Memorial, because everyone tries to snipe and I just run around and try not to let them do that. It kind of sucks when everyone's sniping, though, and you're the only one on the ground.

@Tech
Yeah, I've missed playing with you all, but work has been long and tiring, lately. I'll be on soon if anyone is there.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

^the great thing about snipers in this game is that without the detail/texture overload of HD it's much easier to see where they are. the simpler, blockier visuals make it that much harder for campers to blend into the background. i get frustrated when the same sniper keeps killing me, but honestly, if i haven't tracked him down within a turn or two i consider it my own fault. there's nothing more satisfying than chucking a grenade into a tower on outpost and seeing the "+5XP" appear...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

^the great thing about snipers in this game is that without the detail/texture overload of HD it's much easier to see where they are. the simpler, blockier visuals make it that much harder for campers to blend into the background. i get frustrated when the same sniper keeps killing me, but honestly, if i haven't tracked him down within a turn or two i consider it my own fault. there's nothing more satisfying than chucking a grenade into a tower on outpost and seeing the "+5XP" appear...

I agree... I'll admit it, I did some camping when I first started playing, but now, I just love to hear the sound of an unsilenced sniper rifle. It's almost a guaranteed kill for me now. Especially on memorial. I've come to really like that board. In team mode when the "caves" and sides are open and people just stand up there and look... I'll find them and destroy them!!! So fun.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I'm one of those snipers on those two boards but with experienced players its harder to snipe because they know where your at so I have to get creative sometimes. My kill count will usually go down but me kdr will usually go up. Its good to have at last one sniper on your team in those fights though.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.