GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

TLink9

Ohio, don't have skype.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

when I hop on later I'll add @Zane and @TLink (I also do not have skype). FC is below in sig

If anyone else doesn't have me on their roster, shoot me a message

Lun

Dizzy_Boy

@zane. i dunno if we`d get 8 of us on at one time. from what i`ve seen, not many of the original peeps come on anymore.
we`ve had a quite a few matches with 5 - 6 of us on at once which have been really good fun. it`s just a bit awkward with the time zones between the U.S and UK. but we still manage a few rounds. if you go back over the past few pages, you can watch the youtube vids gameday has posted up recently.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lou_Lou

Yeah that would be cool Dan Druff

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Lun

hey druff, how are you liking your last act of defiance?

edit: and RDB, what do you think of gambit? Anything special?

Edited on by Lun

Lun

composerzane

my_point_is wrote:

@zane. i dunno if we`d get 8 of us on at one time. from what i`ve seen, not many of the original peeps come on anymore.
we`ve had a quite a few matches with 5 - 6 of us on at once which have been really good fun. it`s just a bit awkward with the time zones between the U.S and UK. but we still manage a few rounds. if you go back over the past few pages, you can watch the youtube vids gameday has posted up recently.

wow, i'd never managed to get 8 nl players before, i'd be happy with 4!

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

TLink9

Lun wrote:

I have picked up the gambit. All I have to say is it is slow but powerfull.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

We used to get 8 players on from NL quite often, until everyone started being lame and not playing anymore.

Who's up for some 4th of July GoldenEye?

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

POPPA

Add me guys 4014 0078 6918

POPPA

Lun

grenworthshero wrote:

We used to get 8 players on from NL quite often, until everyone started being lame and not playing anymore.

Who's up for some 4th of July GoldenEye?

I'm going on right now

Lun

lifesavedave

I'll be on tomorrow guys! The gambit really isn't that good due to the slow rate of fire. Comparision for the guys who haven't fired one. The pavlov fires twice as fast.

Here you go. At the start of the video he misses his first shot and you can see how fast it takes to fire a second shot.

Now for shooting campers it works great but if your trying to hit a moving target, you get one shot. Miss and they've ran off.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Dizzy_Boy

Lun wrote:

it`s pretty good. although there`s an element of luck should the idiot who shoots me, runs my way.
and the gambit, i`ve picked that up for a few kills. i thought it was good. i`d rather use that over most of the snipers anyday. i find that it has the least kick back of them all.
but then, i`ll have better judgement when i unlock it, and have used it for more than a few shots.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Nice games again zane. Sorry i deleted you i thought you were done with the game. Neo and John Henry it was fun tonight for sure. Sorry for the kill thieving to you guys but i want to get to 56 sometime this year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

Nice games again zane. Sorry i deleted you i thought you were done with the game. Neo and John Henry it was fun tonight for sure. Sorry for the kill thieving to you guys but i want to get to 56 sometime this year before I die.

Fixed.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

composerzane

yes yes. btw john henry's my brother, i'll get him to add his fc here shortly...

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

-HD-

@zane @poppa add me and I'll add you tonite when i get on.

I'll definitely be taking a break and hitting up GE tonight ppl
@everyone I thought the clan site idea was dead until talking to gameday, viper, and rorylee on skype last week. I just finished redesigning my site (in my sig) and will look and doing something for NL in a about a week or so. FC's and rosters, private/public forums, chat room toolbar, a list of all the types of variations to games we can play with each other weekly, etc.
give me some color suggestions and graphic ideas if you like. I can host it on my server i use for clients

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

I'll join up tonight for some games. I will add all the new people tonight and my code is in my signature.

@HD, that would be great to have our own site. Not only for GE but for other games too.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Mabbit

I'd like to announce that this thread is now the longest thread in NL history D:
It used to be Gabegreen's Interesting Facts and Conversations Thread, but that has 329 pages and this thread now has 332.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

RDB

@Lun, the gambit is awesome and it sucks. It's awesome cause it'll OHK with a silencer and a toe shot or finger shot... it sucks cause the ROF is really slow. So yea, just don't miss, LOL. I've heard that scoping in and back out resets the firing pin and allows you to shoot right away, but I haven't tried it yet. I think it'd be hard to keep it steady doing that anyway, probly a good trick for a ccp user though. Oh yea, and for your "got screwed" calculation, why not use a 30 streak instead of 10 streak? Much more xp for that, 500xp

I think the NL site is a great idea. Although I officially left and joined another clan, for playtime of course, I still frequent this site and really enjoy playing with most of the active players here. I would be a regular at a multi-platform/game website for NL folks... like a webs.com site or something. It sure would be nice to be able to organize all this information a bit better than one HUGE thread.

I deleted a few NL's that I haven't seen on in a long time. If that was you and you're still active, just post up here and we can re-add. I'm getting the FC glitch now cause I have a bunch of virtual spots taken up by NL's that haven't added me back from the original list I'm only at like 60-something on my list too. That means there are 30 NL's that I added and never returned the favor.

Edit: @Lun, I love your avatar... "Peety's dead... his head fell off!" LOL to one of the best movie lines of all time! "Samsonite, I was way off."

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.