Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 10,277

grenworthshero

Gameday wrote:

Hmm idk i may have a few that i havent rendered its on out post huh i gotta check. ill let you know if i recorded it. I unhooked my recorder so i probably wont be recording for a while. got over a hundren matches up now im pretty burnt out on recording lol

This One ?

Oh, awesome, that was the one with my amazing hero run. Three people ragequit while I was still the hero. I never realized how much you were helping me out sniping up there, though, Gameday.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

lifesavedave

Hey good games last night lun! We had some pretty intense bb matches there at the end.

Welcome back rom and mabbit. Sorry i missed you guys, maybe next time.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday
Viper Lou Jaeger Game
That team we played for awhile. They should be ashamed regardless what level they are. 1 hero then try to spawn another at the end. We had heroes running the whole game.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

lifesavedave wrote:

Hey good games last night lun! We had some pretty intense bb matches there at the end.

Welcome back rom and mabbit. Sorry i missed you guys, maybe next time.

Yeah man, you guys don't mess around on black box. Last night was good exept outpost where I threw in the towel halfway through. Had to buzz someone up halfway through the match, so I got killed a couple times there, not to mention on a personal note, I don't think I'll ever take a silenced strata again on that stage (but always happy to win as a team). Thankfully I made up for it a min. ago heros with Druff and Jack scored a decent round for outpost. Good games guys.

@Nerrel, I got the chance to get a few games in with you yesterday. It was nice to party up with you, and for the most part we did well except for that one host quitter in the middle of what looked to be a promising hero run for you in industrial. Put down that 3DS and play some more goldeneye!

ha! Played games with Nerrel first, then black box with Lifesave, and after that Ultima was still on and got a couple more in. Had some trouble in that Nightclub one with you, Joker, and GlobexCEO but still good times.

Lun

Gameday
i swear my grenade got kicked in this.
did you guys see that ? 2:34

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Jack2901

@Lun and DanDruff, good games, dont know how I managed to stay alive for so long on the docks match, but I suppose it was over pretty quickly, they just kept spawning those heroes! I was having quite a lot of fun on the outpost match, using only my torka and grenades. I managed to put in what I would think as a respectable score

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

composerzane

Gameday wrote:

i just put together let me know what you think.

Incredible. Just started playing again recently, I'm about to add all the friend codes I don't have. Add me if you haven't, I'll be on fairly regularly.

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Gameday

@Zane should have u added havent had to delete anyone. So ill see you around just keep eye on this thread cause there seems to always be someone on "Gameday , Rorylee , Viper04 , Lou Lou , Dan Druff , Joe , Jack , Jaeger , Tech , LSD , HD , Tlink , LTG... Thats all i know that have been playing , sorry if i didnt mention you.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

composerzane

Is there a list of FC's anymore? Couldn't find anything recent... I'll try and add everyone you just mentioned, if I can find their codes.

edit: nm, found it. playing now if anyone's interested/free

Edited on by composerzane

Dizzy_Boy

@zane, nice to have you on board.
it`s been pretty fun playing with the clan recently.
lou lou and myself are recent additions to the clan. gameday, lun, jack and the others have made us feel more than welcome.
i hope to see you online at some point, and my code`s in my sig.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

here's a situation that could happen in GE by the LAST SHOT fired in a heros match (both players as heros)
o.k. the game is tied 118-118 and here's how it goes down on the final shot (ONE BULLET) fired in the hero dual

The screwed (xp he MISSES) - lag
150 (one kill before 10 strk)
75 (one kill before 5 dom on fortunate guy)
50 (no victory)
50 (misses 2 to 1 by one)
25 (hero on hero)
25 (elim someone killing u 5x missed)
15 (reg kill and would be head shot)

390 xp missed

The more fortunate (xp he gains by one bullet)
150 (10 dom achieved)
150 (10 strk achieved)
50 (victory)
50 (2 to 1 by one)
25 (hero on hero)
15 (reg kill and headshot bc the lagged shot didn't kill him)

440 xp gained

the only one i'm not sure about is if the one guy would actually get the elim someone killing you 5x if it would also be a 5 dom, also not sure you could get 5 dom points on someone who has already killed you 9 times. Aside from that I think this situation is technically possible if they kill each other enough in the beginning of the game, and then somehow stay away from each other for a while until the very end.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

composerzane

great games today dan druff. had some close ones, left a couple kills on the battlefield. still did pretty well, hope to play again soon. i'd love to get back in a four-way nl party, those are always great

@Lun, mightn't there be even more at stake if both were one kill away from completing a proficiency with their current weapons as well?

Edited on by composerzane

Lou_Lou

Anyone online tonight on GoldenEye

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

TLink9

Lou_Lou wrote:

Anyone online tonight on GoldenEye

I might go on and I'll add you. Watching Reds right now.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@Zane, you know I actually thought of that but it wouldn't be all that bad if you were only 1 shot away from completing a weapon's prof. You could add 600 to the 440 guy but I wouldn't add it to the would be xp of the guy who got screwed. You could always get that experience in 5 secs the next match you played. We're talking experience that's gone for good.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Lou_Lou

Cool Link i will add u too

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

TLink9

What mode should we do tonight.

The James Ne...

erm its up 2 u dude i dont mind when u getting on

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

TLink9

I'll go on now.

The James Ne...

where u from Links dont mind me asking dude

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.