Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,481 to 6,500 of 10,277

RoryLee

@Lun-its possible to do but its mainly luck. I remember I got that accolade in the Archives map in the Goldeneye mode. Some guy was crouched down hacking a satelite and I meleed him once and threw 2 grenades at him, and I think both of the grenades hit him. I've only gotten that accolade once and I tried lots of times before that trying to get it.

Good games tonight Lewis and Gameday.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lou_Lou

Thanks Roy Thanks Gameplay for a good night

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

ultima6605

hey viper i just added you wanted to get a couple of games with you and some of the NL newbies to see what they got and since i don't really see much of NL anymore thought this would be a good idea.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

grenworthshero

ultima6605 wrote:

hey viper i just added you wanted to get a couple of games with you and some of the NL newbies to see what they got and since i don't really see much of NL anymore thought this would be a good idea.

Yeah, sorry, I joined your party and my Wii froze, so I just decided to quit since I was having a [real] party and not being very sociable.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

lifesavedave

ultima6605 wrote:

What up ultima? You three RS guys blocked my 30! Was the the other team on outpost even firing at us? I have never been the hero that long before in the center hut! Of course I was just firing non stop thanks to unlimited hero ammo. Best game i've had in awhile!

Reloaded accolade takes 50 reloads.

To get "The World Is Not Enough" start a list and right down every mode and every stage. Rory is right though it helps too get a nl party going that way you can pick a mode like tltk and play every stage.

Improvised accolade is the only one i have never gotten. Tried lots on GE mode but never was able to do it. I believe tech got it randomly on docks when we were have a 8 man nl party. It's completely luck though.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Tommy290

That's a fun video of AERODACTYL* doing IED stuff. I have no idea how he managed to get so good at it (or perhaps he just tried many, many times and only put in the successful ones). I'll have to try it. I could definitely see being able to take out noobs on the train in station. If they're sniping, you can basically run around them and they never notice.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

ultima6605

lifesavedave wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

What up ultima? You three RS guys blocked my 30! Was the the other team on outpost even firing at us? I have never been the hero that long before in the center hut! Of course I was just firing non stop thanks to unlimited hero ammo. Best game i've had in awhile!

Reloaded accolade takes 50 reloads.

To get "The World Is Not Enough" start a list and right down every mode and every stage. Rory is right though it helps too get a nl party going that way you can pick a mode like tltk and play every stage.

Improvised accolade is the only one i have never gotten. Tried lots on GE mode but never was able to do it. I believe tech got it randomly on docks when we were have a 8 man nl party. It's completely luck though.

hey lifesaver yea man it was funny cause we were all in that hut and everyone kept getting in each others way lol we were taking that other team down quick thay had no chance of getting close to us they had to resort to sniping just to take us down it really was an intense game specially when had a team of elite players you,jacob,joker and me ggs.

skype-ultima6605

Gameday

fun games tech dan and lou , that other team was very good but they didnt wana spawn heroes and they some how were using the strata when no one on their team was high enough to have one... o well we did our duty catch u later.
take back that strata comment... i just asked tech he said it was his with the silencer. but it seemed like everyone on their team had one , well i was telling him everytime i ran over the enemy i killed they had one..

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

don`t forget, i`ve got the strata too. good chance they were picking up mine aswell.
i am getting fed up with the strata at the moment. it seems yo be getting worse the more i use it. so might go back to the to anova for a while.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

o yea sry i forget what level u get it but the other guys indeed werent anywhere high enough but that just blows everything i said up there out the window/ i want a new rifle.. as for subs i probably wont be a strata user unless i find a nice attachment that i like for it

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Will someone tell me why I have two nl nerrels on my list!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

is anybody else stuggling to get online with GE at the mo?
i can`t get on at all. it`s been like that for about half an hour now.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

lifesavedave

Tech do you have a " (NL)tech101 " account?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

grenworthshero

Tommy290 wrote:

That's a fun video of AERODACTYL* doing IED stuff. I have no idea how he managed to get so good at it (or perhaps he just tried many, many times and only put in the successful ones). I'll have to try it. I could definitely see being able to take out noobs on the train in station. If they're sniping, you can basically run around them and they never notice.

Yeah, he definitely seems to be playing a bunch of noobs. No way that would ever work against NL people. Especially that guy at the very beginning of the video; he followed him all the way through the train from outside and the guy didn't even notice.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

ultima6605

Tech101 wrote:

haha that was me tech got bored so decided to use nerrels name since he never comes on anymore my bad

skype-ultima6605

Lun

my_point_is wrote:

nope. I can't get on either, did a connection test in wii settings and the internet is fine. Not sure what's going on?

Lun

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

Tech do you have a " (NL)tech101 " account?

Yeah you can delete that. It was when I used my brother system when mine was getting fixed.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

ultima6605 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

haha that was me tech got bored so decided to use nerrels name since he never comes on anymore my bad

Then was that you I was playing with today? I'm confused!

MERG said:

Dizzy_Boy

Lun wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

nope. I can't get on either, did a connection test in wii settings and the internet is fine. Not sure what's going on?

well i dunno then.
everything else seems to be fine. i`ve been on mario kart for little while without any problems. so i assume it`s possibly a problem with the golden eye servers.
it would be nice if they actualy started to sort out some of the problems with the online game, but that`ll be highly unlikely.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

yep my connection wouldnt work but that was about an hour ago , funny i thought it was just me

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.