Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Gameday wrote:

how bout throwed thursdays

How about thrown-up Thursdays! !

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@My_Point_Is I like that title for thursdays!

We should change the NL tag to [AA] on thursday nights and change your name to what your drinking. Lol. Mine would be [AA]Dr.Morgan for Dr. Pepper with Captain Morgan, lol. I'm probably looking to far into this but it humors me

Capt.Pepper would also work.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

just wondering, has anyone here gotten these accolades yet?

Imporvised - most direct impact gernade eliminations
Reloaded - most reloads
The world is not enough - played every mode on every map

Lun

Jack2901

@Lun, I didnt know improvised or The world is not enough were accolades.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

I've gotten them all. Most Improvised works best on Goldeneye mode, run up and melee the person hacking and start throwing grenades at him but you have to kill him with the grenade and not the explosion.

Most Reloads you just shoot a bullet and reload and keep repeating that process. I'm not sure if you get any experience for these.

Lun

Rorylee wrote:

I've gotten them all. Most Improvised works best on Goldeneye mode, run up and melee the person hacking and start throwing grenades at him but you have to kill him with the grenade and not the explosion.

Most Reloads you just shoot a bullet and reload and keep repeating that process. I'm not sure if you get any experience for these.

thanks, I'll go for reloads & imporv, but playing every map on Licence, TLTK, and Classic? I can never find games on these modes.

Lun

RoryLee

The best way to complete that one is when NL get together and play some random matches and modes. Tomorrow is looking like one of those nights where we will party up.

grenworthshero

Lun wrote:

just wondering, has anyone here gotten these accolades yet?

Imporvised - most direct impact gernade eliminations
Reloaded - most reloads
The world is not enough - played every mode on every map

Interestingly enough, I still have those three left. I haven't really tried too hard to achieve any of them, though. I hear 'Reloaded' is easiest to get on Golden Gun, and just camp in a corner constantly firing and reloading. It's probably better to do this with just a pistol, though, since you don't have a giant target above your head at all times.

I've gotten all of the combat accolades except for I.E.D., which I'm not looking forward to completing. That means I'll probably have to be that douche who camps in a corner with mines trying to kill people who walk by. I just finished the Injury to Insult and Insult to Injury accolades last time I played. Luckily there was someone else throwing flash grenades everywhere, so I finally got it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Dizzy_Boy

@grensworth. i`m a whore for a good I.E.D. what`s not to like about exploding a mine in someone`s face, especially if more than one runs by.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

what up everyone. hows it going today in the life of a gamer ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

grenworthshero

my_point_is wrote:

@grensworth. i`m a whore for a good I.E.D. what`s not to like about exploding a mine in someone`s face, especially if more than one runs by.

That's not what I.E.D is. You have to make eliminations by shooting a mine to get I.E.D. proficiencies, which basically means you have to stand in one place with your crosshairs on a mine until someone walks by. Or get really stinking lucky.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Lun

grenworthshero wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

That's not what I.E.D is. You have to make eliminations by shooting a mine to get I.E.D. proficiencies, which basically means you have to stand in one place with your crosshairs on a mine until someone walks by. Or get really stinking lucky.

actually the only way I was able to upgrade this is either 1. shooting the mine someone is throwing which is totally by accident, happens more in heros mode against MI6 (when bond is spamming proxies) and 2. like you said, camping and shooting, mainly pipe camping on facility with a terralite/acog

Lun

RoryLee

Life is really good today. It sure is nice and sunny N.D.

The best way to get the I.E.D. Is in the outpost map, look for the snipers in the towers and toss one up above his head and the shoot the thing.

Dizzy_Boy

grenworthshero wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

yeah, i know what an I.E.D is.
i just find it amusing when i blow one up as somebody is facing me when i shot the mine. they get a bitter sweet taste of explosive.
i find the best place is tha top back room on archives in heroes mode. everybody seems to head upstairs majority of the time, and it can be completed pretty quickly from there.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

anyone on ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

I plan on playing in about an hour.

Gameday
close one , Lou , Viper , Jaeger , & Me
Heroes In The Club
0:40 - 0:50 Thanks Jaeger For Carrying That Proxy Over To The Hero For Me LMAO

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lun

Rorylee wrote:

Most Improvised works best on Goldeneye mode, run up and melee the person hacking and start throwing grenades at him but you have to kill him with the grenade and not the explosion.

I'm almost positive that this is impossible, I don't even want to try this unless someone else who needs this accolade wants to switch off for a few games. Even then I'm pretty sure someone won't die just from the gernade itself without it exploding. I'm sorry to doubt you rorylee but that seems rediculous, if I can't kill someone with a torka how on earth am I going to kill them with bonking a gernade off them.
Your advise was useful for reloads, I do now have that one. Thanks!

Lun

Gameday

@All GG See you guys later. We laughed we cried we got blowed up lol fun games indeed.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
Sodocon , Lou , Viper , Game
TC Club Some Funny Stuff On This Vid.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.