Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,101 to 6,120 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

how can people moan of nobody going online with golden eye when people forget to add friend codes in when it gets updated.
i`m on quite a bit. i`ve seen jack, hd, and gameday on at various times.
i know that everybody is busy with other things at times. and it doesn`t help with some us of being in different countries. but i`m sure if everybody adds everybody else, then we`ll see alot more of each other.
i think i`ve only missed about 3 people off the current list, but i know they haven`t posted on here in ages, although, i know i have all of the highlighted names added in.
so can you please add me in if you haven`t done so already. and tell me if i`ve missed you.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

@[RDB], i forget to add you, i add you tomorrow, ok.
@[RS]Ultima, boom boom bang bang, nice av.
@[NL]Nitewing, can i use your name
@Dan Druff, .....

doodoo

Lun

grenworthshero

I just want to make it clear that I'm not quitting, nor am I abandoning this board. I guess I just felt an "official" announcement was necessary for me to keep from feeling obligated to continue playing "seriously" or whatever you want to call it. I'll still be on, maybe as much as ever, but I just don't feel like there's enough left here at NL to warrant me putting as much time and effort in as I have, particularly with keeping the list updated. I'll see you all around on GE, and I'll definitely continue reading and posting here, but I also have a lot of other games to take up my time.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

NiteWingX

Why do you want 2 use my name? lol and NL it was good playin with you im now a SD ill party with you guys sometime again later.

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

RDB

Lun wrote:

Ok, sounds good.

Lun wrote:

Hilarious!!!

@Forever... sorry missed your invite last night. Was finishing up a match and when I was done you had already logged off. Maybe next time.

@Matthias. I'm not officially NL anymore so maybe I don't speak for everyone here, but most likely I do... so here goes...
You xp lobbied your way to 45 ish, then randomly it happened again and now your 56? Well, isn't that convenient. You do realize the 45 is just over halfway to 56, right, and the xp needed to hack that far is quite a few games, even at high xp per kill or whatever you claim happened.
Your cheating would likely be wiped off the face of the GE earth if any of the NL players actually agreed to warring with your "clan". But I wouldn't count on that as it would be a joke of a war anyway.

Now for the good part... all is not lost. You can redeem yourself! But only one way... delete your hacked account and start over the legit way, just like the rest of us. Otherwise, GTFO! NL will kick you to the cheater curb just like the few others that have come by.

Edited on by theblackdragon

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

POPPA

How many of you guys still play? Can I get in?

POPPA

ForeverWar

Matthias wrote:

everyone above me on the list pls add me.
and i came in a hacker host with per kill 39000 xp. i'm lev 56 now... proximity mines are owning.
and how about a battle lifesaver?? and nerrel and ultima and tech?? you against my clan???

I know some of the [NL] went seperate ways, but I still have their back. Did I mention how I would come out the gates with bombs and the big guns?

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

ForeverWar

RDB wrote:

Lun wrote:

Ok, sounds good.

Lun wrote:

Hilarious!!!

@Forever... sorry missed your invite last night. Was finishing up a match and when I was done you had already logged off. Maybe next time.

@Matthias. I'm not officially NL anymore so maybe I don't speak for everyone here, but most likely I do... so here goes...
You xp lobbied your way to 45 ish, then randomly it happened again and now your 56? Well, isn't that convenient. You do realize the 45 is just over halfway to 56, right, and the xp needed to hack that far is quite a few games, even at high xp per kill or whatever you claim happened.
Your cheating would likely be wiped off the face of the GE earth if any of the NL players actually agreed to warring with your "clan". But I wouldn't count on that as it would be a joke of a war anyway.

Now for the good part... all is not lost. You can redeem yourself! But only one way... delete your hacked account and start over the legit way, just like the rest of us. Otherwise, GTFO! NL will kick you to the cheater curb just like the few others that have come by.

Oh, it's cool. I was just trying to party up with the old crew, i miss the carnage with you guys.

Edited on by theblackdragon

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

ForeverWar

grenworthshero wrote:

I just want to make it clear that I'm not quitting, nor am I abandoning this board. I guess I just felt an "official" announcement was necessary for me to keep from feeling obligated to continue playing "seriously" or whatever you want to call it. I'll still be on, maybe as much as ever, but I just don't feel like there's enough left here at NL to warrant me putting as much time and effort in as I have, particularly with keeping the list updated. I'll see you all around on GE, and I'll definitely continue reading and posting here, but I also have a lot of other games to take up my time.

I respect your dedication to this.

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

ForeverWar

grenworthshero wrote:

I respect your dedication to this.

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

grenworthshero

POPPA wrote:

Sure, there aren't any tryouts or anything. Just take a look at who's been posting the last few pages and add their codes if they're in their signatures. I also posted a list of everyone's codes a page back, but theres only about a dozen of us who even play anymore, so I wouldn't waste your time with that.

@ForeverWar
I don't know if that was sarcasm, but I do feel an obligation to this group, and I've had a lot of fun playing with you all, so I feel I owe to everyone to let you know I'm off doing other things as well if you hardly see me on (as if you ever did in the first place, since I haven't seen most of you on in a while)

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Jack2901

POPPA wrote:

I still play regulary, whats your friend code? I'll add you next time I'm on.
@grenworthshero, I think you deserve praise for all that you've done on here, and I agree with everyone else that's said about how much work and stuff updating the list is. It's a shame this group is slowing falling apart, and I wish I wouldve found this forum when I first started playing, but I guess all good things come to and end one day.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Lun

just was playing a couple min ago, does anyone notice some games it feels like you're sprinting and you are going literally nowhere.

@RDB, just added you in
@HD, Matthias, Foreverwar, Dan druff, Jack, anyone else I missed, I'll get your FC's from the list and add you in a bit / just add me whenever

Lun

lifesavedave

Lun wrote:

@[NL]Nitewing, can i use your name..

LOL! WOW lun that was a good one! I had to wipe my eyes after reading that one!

I want to thank viper also for all the hard work of keeping FC's! I still can remember how excited i was putting all those fc's in and getting to play with all you guys. Good times for sure!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Lun wrote:

@[NL]Nitewing, can i use your name..

LOL! WOW lun that was a good one! I had to wipe my eyes after reading that one!

I agree. This is probably the most epic post in all 307 pages to date!!!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

lifesavedave wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB It all depends on when I get out of work and if my wife is still up. If I had it my way I would go straight home and load up the game. Trust me I should have a limit of 2am and keep telling myself just one more. Before I know it its sometimes 3 or later. New years day I was on from 2:30 to 4:30. Yeah that should have never happened.

I'm the same way, I just keep telling my self one more game, one more game. Then I start playing with some good people and one game turns into 20. Tech i'm suprised I didn't run into you on new years day I was playing pretty late also.

With all of the goodbyes going on i would like to do a little reminiscing. Page 58! My first post! Thanks tech for welcoming me and being my first friend! I actually found Nintendo Life forum from doing a google search for info on RA and BB. This site popped up due to a comment from Rom! Thanks Rom for making that post and all the other posts with great advise! If it wasn't for that and all of you guys I'm sure i wouldn't have made it more than a couple levels into this game. Part of the reason why the original game was so awesome was due to all of the multiplayer i played with close friends. It's only fitting that that is the same reason why i've enjoyed this game so much! My wife refers to some of the nL guys as my "BFF" or "boyfriend" when ever you skype me! LOL. I'm still around, just not as much, hopefully i can keep playing with some of you when i'm on.

LOL RDB! Tell me how you really feel about that other nl group.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

LOL RDB! Tell me how you really feel about that other nl group.

Just look at the avatar...

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

-HD-

@ForevrWar - GGs. I think thats the first time i've ever played with Hamburger. If it felt like i was shadowing you....I WAS .. a little. lol. I've been doing that to SOME of the high level people that i play with lately. It's improved my game a bit since level 29 is only about 20% of the way.

btw congrats on making the 56's clan
@RDB are you [player name] now?

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.