Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 10,277

NiteWingX

I got wii freeze and that was the SS Clan good clan i didnt do to good :/

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Jack2901

Lun wrote:

was playing heros against some RS guys last night, HScorpio and one other, it was an industrial battle and all of a sudden there were explosions everywhere almost exactly like when a plastique exploded in GE64.

That happened to me once, on station I think, but there was hacker in the game so I knew who it was.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

-HD-

@LUN something like this?

-HD- wrote:

@RDB Nitewing Lifesaver and Ultima
heres an example of that hacker we saw on heroes last night that I have been seeing a lot lately
total BS...plus this guy has a hack so that he's always the host so people cant quit and deny him the game.
[youtube:raHjrNW6PZw]

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Gameday

-HD- wrote:

@LUN something like this?

-HD- wrote:

@RDB Nitewing Lifesaver and Ultima
heres an example of that hacker we saw on heroes last night that I have been seeing a lot lately
total BS...plus this guy has a hack so that he's always the host so people cant quit and deny him the game.
[youtube:raHjrNW6PZw]

Dam the 4th came early this year. Man thats so weak hackers delight... It gets old , i was playing in a match yesterday , and this time i was in a match were you get the crazy xp (9999) a kill. i quit , i like to earn my points thats just me. People leveling up way quick with that , it all makes sense now it didnt click when i saw it happen when my bro was playing was too caught up in the fact people were scoring that high but now... i mean say if you were like a level 1 and you played a few matches like so youd be a level 20 in like a couple matches = weak sauce im sry if you approve of that but true "Gamers" know better. Seriously why hack , if we check the stats it never adds up to your rank or days played. No one takes you seriously. Am i right people.? Just a thought.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RoryLee

That looks cool as hell! They should have that cheat in the single player game.

@Rom, have you beat any of the timed missions? I got real close on a few of them but the cut scenes would always kill it for me in the end.
Do you get anything special if you beat them?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

Rorylee wrote:

That looks cool as hell! They should have that cheat in the single player game.

@Rom, have you beat any of the timed missions? I got real close on a few of them but the cut scenes would always kill it for me in the end.
Do you get anything special if you beat them?

Ha Sho Nuff they should have it only on offline multi player.
P.S. Who's The Master...

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

i'll get your code in again lun

Rorylee wrote:

@Rom, have you beat any of the timed missions?

i beat memorial and outpost and then quit. i have to say i really don't like them, they seem like a tacked on bit of content with no point since you unlock nothing for them. i really wish they would have included cheats, that would have made it just as fun to do the trials as the old game and would have kept you coming back to the single player. doing every level with a hawksman would be great, even just paintball and infinite ammo would have been enough to make the fun skyrocket.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

komicturtle

Hm, does anyone own MoH: Heroes 2?

I really have the urge to play that again. Definitely one of the best shooters on Wii (especially the controls).

And we can host our own rooms for ranks and stuff... It's a really good game. And no host quits or anything. Would love to bring that game back and still keep it up with Goldeneye 007

komicturtle

Gameday

GG's Harry , i quit after that last match when at the end 1 person spawn a hero i just didnt wana play anymore after that.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

@Gameday, I'm The Master! Lol. We should try and get a few games of GE in tonight, its been awhile since we actually played this game on a team.
Plus I'll try to get a few games of the Guiness in tonight and get some records posted online.

Gameday

@Rory Yea been a minute , yea put up some records on Guiness. is there a forum for that game on here ima check for it.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

TLink9

Someone come online. I need backup.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I'll be on in a few minutes. Gotta take the dogs out first.

RoryLee

@TLink9, good few games there tonight. I had to quit so I could finish my wrestling tonight, but after that I'll be back on if you want to play some more.

TLink9

Sorry I could not get on tonight anymore. Though wow is it me or were basically all low levels good tonight. Lastly does anyone have a 3ds here. All I have in this fourm is Tech and Komic. Added you Rory

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I thought the low levels were really good tonight myself. I think it was JC that I was struggling against, but it seemed like you had his number though TLink.

Gameday

@all great games tonight i will post some on my youtube and maybe a few on here some crazy fun stuff happen check u later

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

grenworthshero

Whoo! Finally got the internet set up in the new place, so I should be back on GE shortly. I already played one game and didn't do as well as I should have, since I'm on a new TV now and the settings are way too sensitive.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

@Harry Dunnes GG's , Thats The Last Match We Played 2Gether. When They Only Spawn One Hero & I Was Done After That.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Tommy290

So is this board international? Where is everyone from?

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.