Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 10,277

RoryLee

I'll try to get on tonight for a few games. It might be hard now because the wife just bought True Blood and she's been bothering me all week to watch it with her, and plus I have to work tomorrow so I don't want to be up all night playing.

I also thought it would be fun if we all took ADS Snap off for a few games and have some good ol classic NL matches.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

That's sounds great Rory. Give the advantage to romulux. Ill have to relearn how to use hip fire.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komicturtle

I bang on this whole family friendly forum thing because I've browsed through many topics and there are individuals who.. well, just aren't friendly and just are freaking rude. And the stuff they do is not really.. family friendly at all. but whatevs. It's another Forum.

komicturtle

RoryLee

@Tech, too bad Nerrel couldn't be Jaws all the time to give us a little bit of an advantage. Plus we could make him turn his settings down instead being cranked all the way up.

Chris720

Have your settings all the way up is the way to win dude! But it makes your controls and camera go on the fritz when there's lag. Also ADS Snap is lovely. :3

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tommy290

Two questions for you NL peeps.

1. Do you have someone who's a good host?
2. Interested in playing against some girls next week?

We're hosting Ladies' Night every Thursday night around 8 or 9pm EST. Last night we did it, and it was a blast. I got smacked around by a team of 4 girls (we did 4 girls vs. 4 guys). I knew they were going to be tough, but it was brutal. But I was hosting and I'm not a good host (everyone lags a bit). So I'm looking for someone that's a really good host to participate next week. Also, even if no ones a good host, if you'd like to participate there should be room. I figure if we get too many people that want in, we can just start up a separate game.

This isn't a Pokemon only event. Half the people last night weren't Pokes. I just wanted to have a fun "theme" event that people can come and enjoy playing without worrying about host quits and stuff. So, seeing as you guys like to have fun, I thought I'd let you know about it.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

lifesavedave

Slowbro I'll be out of town soi won't make it.

I'm down for hero theme, I might not make it till a little later than that though. I,ll volunteer for ouromov if no one wants him, I like toobs and smoke.

In spirit of pistols only, how about we try to orginize a hawksman, grenades, and melee only clan war! We would have an advantage and be FUN! What is everyone doing Sunday. I bet we could get a clan to face us short notice. Sunday, anybody? Free? Anybody?

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

Tommy290 wrote:

We're hosting Ladies' Night every Thursday night around 8 or 9pm EST. Last night we did it, and it was a blast. I got smacked around by a team of 4 girls (we did 4 girls vs. 4 guys). I knew they were going to be tough, but it was brutal. But I was hosting and I'm not a good host (everyone lags a bit). So I'm looking for someone that's a really good host to participate next week. Also, even if no ones a good host, if you'd like to participate there should be room. I figure if we get too many people that want in, we can just start up a separate game.

This isn't a Pokemon only event. Half the people last night weren't Pokes. I just wanted to have a fun "theme" event that people can come and enjoy playing without worrying about host quits and stuff. So, seeing as you guys like to have fun, I thought I'd let you know about it.

i would love to play against girls and you said you got whooped by chicks?lol come on man you making us men look bad i will see if i can swing by and show these chicks that men run GE.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Chris720

i will see if i can swing by and show these chicks that men run GE. Sexist much?

I'll try to pop along for a little bit, but don't hold your breath.

YouTube

Matt96

Tommy290 wrote:

I'm not sure If I'm really a great host, but I can definitely make it as I am usually on between 2:30 and 9:30 pm est, unfortunately most of that time is playing alone, but it certainly gives me plenty of time to practice with my new RTMs before then.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

all of us being different heroes might be tough since we're all probably going to get on at different times.... we could wait until we get 4 members together and then choose the heroes we agreed to start with at the same time but that could be a headache. anyway, sounds like demon'll start with trevelyan and i'll start with zukovsky once we get the party up... bond or (cough) ourumov anyone?

the important thing is to just keep moving one loadout down the list each match so that you're stuck with that hero instead of freely choosing which one you want to be each time. getting a bad loadout/map combination sounds like a lot of fun (having to be zukovsky on outpost, or ourumov... anywhere, for instance)

i'm also down for a hawksman fight with another clan this weekend. it'd be interesting to see how much our pistol nights have given us the edge against another team!

xDemon720x wrote:

Have your settings all the way up is the way to win dude! But it makes your controls and camera go on the fritz when there's lag.

or whenever you have to itch your head. or move in any way whatsoever

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

I'll be ouromov, I'll switch my name too him and everything, gl and smoke FTW.

Rom Sunday night good for you. Pistols clan war? I could do it Sat day maybe but for sure not Sat night.

Anyone else Sunday night?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Rom Sunday night good for you. Pistols clan war?

i'm always free for a pistol war, just let me know when it's going down. i'll have to practice with the hawksman... anyone else notice that it's way more awesome in single player than it is online? it just cuts right through giant groups of guards with a few shots.

RoryLee

It depends what time you plan on playing Sunday. Usually on the weekends I get up early and play games till the wife gets up, and the usual time at night around 9 or 10 central.

@Rom, the pistol is always a favorite when I play a FPS. The same is Red Steel that thing just tore people up. Have you beat the game on the hardest mode yet? I made all the way to the end but I struggle taking Trevelyn out. Did you add my 3DS code yet?

lifesavedave

Awesome Rom! That makes two, RDB said maybe so if we can get two other people to confirm i'll post something on the Faqs and hopefully get something going.

For sure rom about story mode and the hawksman. Have you had a chance to use the hawksman with laser attachment!

EDIT: so rory is in for a 9-10 central start time.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

Lots of cool things going on!!!

My thought for the heros matches tonight was that we would play the heros mode and whichever team you were on, you would pick the loadout reflecting that hero... so anytime on outpost, there would be 4 acog anova's vs. 4 reflexed ak's w/ gl... so on and so forth. I just think it'd be hilarious. Of course, we'd run into peeps not having masty's, proxies, gl's, but it'd still be awesome.

Rotating heros sounds fun too! I don't have proxies yet, but will likely get them tonight, so I'll be backing out when that happens to fire them up!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

Good games Dan Druff and TLink, just got a bit tired and fancy some sleep. Seeya guys later or something.

YouTube

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

@Rom, Have you beat the game on the hardest mode yet? I made all the way to the end but I struggle taking Trevelyn out. Did you add my 3DS code yet?

yes, the trick was to take a stauger and relentlessly follow him shooting his head. you've got to end the fight as fast as possible, if you get bogged down fighting the guards you'll be overwhelmed. make sure you find all the body armors and it's not so hard! got your code in this morning i think.

RDB, alternating between MI6/russians could be fun but i think we'd get stuck with anovas and AKs most of the night since those are the common heroes (you don't really get to play as trevelyan very much now that i think about it), so i'd like to keep cycling to give all the loadouts some time.

Dizzy_Boy

@demon. sorry about the docks game, my wii had a brain fart and decided it didn`t want to read the disk.
i tried it back in, and it still works, luckily. so we`ll match up again another time.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

NiteWingX

Good games RDB Nerrel and HD i quit cause im playing with some SD members since im waiting for response if im in or not

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.