Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,861 to 5,880 of 10,277

RoryLee

Lol, I thought we had no rules! I usually play better when I do because it calms me down a bit. If I remember correctly I think I whooped your butt in all the other games we played besides GE when I had a few .

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Rorylee wrote:

Lol, I thought we had no rules! I usually play better when I do because it calms me down a bit. If I remember correctly I think I whooped your butt in all the other games we played besides GE when I had a few .

Hey hey now whooped my butt! That sounds kinky!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Tech and Rory Get a room. x_x

Might be on tonight, depending on whether I can be arsed to play with this NL clan, I heard they're really quite bad players.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

-HD-

great to see some guys having a change of heart on this NL group/clan issue.
throwing it out here:
if you guys want a separate site thrown together just let me know. I build sites as a side job and can whip something together. I look at this more like an online club/group and its just a fun way to kick it online and ingame with semi-familiar people who don't freak out if I play like garbage. This is really the only game i play right now besides Assassin's Creed (pc) and WII sports resort . (I occasionally run around on Goldeneye as "EzioAuditore", lol)

6K XP from Mine Sweeper gadget (lvl 28)

Edited on by theblackdragon

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RDB

This is a clan & group. It's great too! And we've had great recognition on GF/GS from other great players about our skill.

With the uprising from all this I'm leaning towards staying also, but like I said before. Not sure yet. Regardless, I think we should war with PN.

@demon. The wars typically have no proxy/masty/gl rules. That way it's a better test of skill, not unlocks.

@rory, looking forward to seeing some more of you. And I say tip another back! And another too! Eventually the skill curve bends back down and I'll 10 dom you ha ha.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

I think if we do this do it right and quit changing our names every 5 mins. How is anyone going to know who we are if one day were nltech the next nlturbobutt! Stick with one name and bring it with you and wear it proud! As for a separate site I'm not against it. It would give us a chance to organize better.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

so what's going on ppl are we making NL a offical clan now or are we still gonna keep it the way it is?nerrel and rdb do you guys go on conduit 2 alot?cause i been wanting to try this game out for some time now if it is worth buying then i will

i'm confused by the clan talk since i thought we pretty much already were one, unless you guys are talking about making it hardcore and making people try out and stuff. i think what we've got now is fine, we've just got to start playing again. and even though i don't care about being the best it's still nice to see that we've made a dent on gamefaqs with the NL name.

i hadn't played conduit 2 for two weeks so i booted it up tonight, immediately everyone was flickering all over the place to the point where you'd aim at them and then they'd be behind you, then to your side, then 100 feet across the map... that happens a lot. i finally found a guy who wasn't teleporting and put so many clips in his head that i completely ran out of bullets, then i started getting shot from behind even though my back was against the edge of the map. after i died the game told me i had apparently killed two people along the way, then the host migration failed and i couldn't get back online afterward...

i say avoid it. on it's own it's not too bad but compared to goldeneye it sucks and i find myself enjoying it less and less over time. you can at least play it without host quits but why bother when there's not much to enjoy. i've never partied up with any other players since they're never on either, who knows maybe it'd be a lot of fun that way but it's much simpler to just party up on goldeneye. it'd definitely worth a rental just to give yourself a change of pace though.

thanks nerrel i forgot you can rent video games LOL i will give that a try.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

well its true we have not been partying up together and everyone seem to go on their own ways and now starting saturday i will be much more busy with work and won't have time to get on GE anymore only late nights and mornings will be my free time so what i'm basically saying is i will be switching over to a clan that has more players that can play around my time cause playing alone is boring no hard feelings NL.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Chris720

@Ultima much more busy? Don't you mean it's now got busy and I can't be a no life on GE

@RDB You'd still need to have atleast the Strata to get any kills on the board.

@Nerrel I feel the same about C2, it's fun, but yet it also isn't. The cheap (not talking about price) guns, the cheap perks to make the cheap guns more powerful (Phase Rifle) it just makes the whole game a whole lot crappier.

YouTube

komicturtle

All this talk of Conduit 2. I haven't played that game in like a month. I had hoped it would be the definitive Wii FPS considering all of it's delays. But no. It just sucks. I enjoyed the original more than Conduit 2.

GE all the way.

And are we really going with this 'clan' thing? There tends to be lotsa drama with it. I've been in one clan- though, I considered it more of a community than that. It broke up and slowly began to deteriorate and I'm only in contact with 2 people of the 10 (I really want to get back into contact with them but I can't find 'em.

We should definitely take on Wii Troopers if they are around. They were so arrogant and far up their ass- it was shameful. wtZzz was the leader, and man does he have issues.

komicturtle

Chris720

Wii Troopers... sounds familiar, I think we went up against them on CoD:MWR, absolutely destroyed them (not me mainly, but the other guys), afterwards they went on a noob rampage calling us cheaters, noobs, whores, f*gs etc. was rather quite funny actually.

I don't like the whole clan business, you can find some real asses that think they're all that and then find that when they lose they act like idiots and some clans are just... this word is indecent for a family friendly forum.

Also, C2 is... alright, but I can't stand playing online, either someones camping with a PR or they're running around with their metal legs and Stealth punching you in the back... give me a break.

YouTube

komicturtle

Haha, family friendly forum. Very funny.

But yeh, that's what I'm talking about. When Wii Troopers take a loss, they take it hard. I beat one of them in Smash Bros. Brawl and man oh man did that person have a tantrum. They are a bunch of psychotic people. Really psycho.

But I'll stick with playing here on nl and keep the tag I suppose. I'm not ever going to go into a clan again, though. I'm too young to have high blood pressure lol

komicturtle

Chris720

Everyone keeps banging on about this being family friendly. :3

As am I Komic, as am I. Clans are pointless, all they do is making you peeved that you lost. I don't mind dieing and what not, just not when it's a stupid annoying death, but in a clan you seem to get miffed at every death lol.

YouTube

Mabbit

Just saying, we've always kinda been a clan, albeit a less serious clan. But just because we're officially declaring ourselves a clan won't change the way we play or anything. The title of "clan" doesn't change anything about a group, it's the people inside of the group that decide how they play.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

briunj04 wrote:

Just saying, we've always kinda been a clan, albeit a less serious clan. But just because we're officially declaring ourselves a clan won't change the way we play or anything. The title of "clan" doesn't change anything about a group, it's the people inside of the group that decide how they play.

This is so true.

Demon we can arrange whatever weapons caps we want. We could say stock loadouts, lvl 32, lvl40, lvl 42, whatever to help make it even. Most of the other clans have lower level people also that they send to play if we wanted to bring in low level players.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

grenworthshero

obviously some of you have a different definition of what makes a clan. Being a douche is not a stipulation of becoming a clan. I'm pretty sure most people outside of NL already consider us a clan when they see the NL tag and find us playing together.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

alright you guys, those of you who want to do this tonight should go into your loadouts and set them this way:

bond:
anova/ACOG
p99
proxy mines
heavy hitter
snapshot

ourumov:
AK grenadier
torka
distraction
lightfoot
bio booster

trevelyan:
vargen/laser sight
hawskman
remote mines
reactive armor
snapshot or bio booster

zukovsky:
masterton
wolfe
?whatever perks you want, he doesn't seem to have any!

(it may be a good idea to write your old loadouts down first)

god willing i WILL be on tonight to do this, probably before 10 central time. again, i think it'd be fun if we each chose a different hero to start with and then just moved down the list each match so we're all staggered with different heroes. it'd be easier with high level players but those of you who want to play but don't have the guns just make what loadouts you can.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

romulux wrote:

alright you guys, those of you who want to do this tonight should go into your loadouts and set them this way:

bond:
anova/ACOG
p99
proxy mines
heavy hitter
snapshot

ourumov:
AK grenadier
torka
distraction
lightfoot
bio booster

trevelyan:
vargen/laser sight
hawskman
remote mines
reactive armor
snapshot or bio booster

zukovsky:
masterton
wolfe
?whatever perks you want, he doesn't seem to have any!

(it may be a good idea to write your old loadouts down first)

god willing i WILL be on tonight to do this, probably before 10 central time. again, i think it'd be fun if we each chose a different hero to start with and then just moved down the list each match so we're all staggered with different heroes. it'd be easier with high level players but those of you who want to play but don't have the guns just make what loadouts you can.

I'm calling dibs on Trevvy. Nerrel can be Sergeant S**tgun.
I think Trevvy is the only guy most people can do, every other heroes gadgets are right in the 50+ area.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.