Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 10,277

grenworthshero

@rom
Oh, so that's what the problem was, tonight. I was wondering, since you weren't completely dominating as you normally do. That's fine with me, though. Leaves more guys for me to kill. I went on a 13-elimination streak that first game in Memorial, and I would have kept it going, too but the game ended when I had two guys in my sights.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

komicturtle

That * guy was like a mosquito. I couldn't get him. And he 1-hit KO me so many times lol

Fun games. Hope I can log on more often now.

komicturtle

-HD-

@gren
I completely agree with what you're saying and I think that we both agree that a little more structure is needed but no one needs to go overboard with it. I just dont think there is much to going on for the high levels to stay.

maybe setting up a couple days of week (one for higher levels and one for lower) would give everyone something to schedule and look forward to. but definitely challenging other groups would be interesting.(i'm sure someone would capture and youtube it, lol)

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

komicturtle92 wrote:

That * guy was like a mosquito. I couldn't get him. And he 1-hit KO me so many times lol

Fun games. Hope I can log on more often now.

He must have been busy killing you, because I didn't see him very often, lol.

@HD
That's a good idea. I think a lot of people on here are EST or CST (or maybe I only notice those people because I'm EST) but for those of us who can't play every day, we should set up a schedule of days in the week we know others will actually be available to play. I work almost every day, but I get off no later than 12am EST, so any night is good for me.

romulux

komicturtle92 wrote:

yes, i was going to say something about that. he usually killed me instantly in the very frame he came onscreen, i've never seen anyone kill that fast. either he was hacking or had some weird internet advantage.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

I think there are lots of cool and fun things we could do still. Melee only, crouching only, sniper only, hide and seek (hide somewhere and player with lowest deaths wins, can't fire at enemy), all tube, have to stay where you spawn and can't move, maybe try to keep heros alive in weird places. The thing that is appealing about clan wars also is just a new element to the game. There's excitment and build up to the matches along with talking trash and satisfaction of a team win. Maybe if we had a more orginized playing schedule instead of free for all. Thats something i don't see posted anymore like 100 pages back when. Who was playing tonight, what time, and so on.

Starting an nL clan would be interesting. I actually think it would be very successfull and would get great players wanting to join but that would be ALOT of work and brainstorming. I do think that if we posted an invitation on faqs/spot for a clan war with nL we would get every clan wanting a shot at us. HD is right we really do have some of the best players here. I guess that comes from all those games we've played against each other!

Just rambling some thoughts here.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Jusbe

Wassup all? I'm the new guy around so please add me when ya have time
codes at the signature.

Conduit 2 achievements 41000/48000
C2FC: 3482-3171-0057
MH3: Jusbe : VIET37
GE: 4972-4319-6089

grenworthshero

Sorry, NiteWing, I had to leave. I have work in like 4 hours. Good games, though. It sucked when I was against you, but we did really well just the two of us against 3-4 other guys (depending on how fast people were dropping out of the game.) That tuber took me out way too many times. There's little I hate more in this game than noobtubers.

@Jusbe
I'll add you to the list, check back to page 290 to see the list of codes, or click the link in my signature.

NiteWingX

Awesome games man yeah nill the tuber! lol good job on Jungle and Station and other maps

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

grenworthshero

Yeah, @NiteWing, that last game on Station was the most fun I've had in this game in a while. It was awesome to just partner up with someone I know could hold his own and take on 3-4 guys at once. It certainly wasn't my best game, especially with lag throwing my cursor everywhere, but we definitely beat them hard.

Alright, that's it people; this is the beginning of [NL] becoming slightly more organized (I'm doing my part to make it so, anyway)
Starting tomorrow (probably) I'm going to delete everyone on the list who hasn't been seen in a long time (i.e.: everyone whose name is not in bold on that list back on page 290) Also, I'm going to start putting everyone's names in alphabetical order, except for the newest members, so everyone can see the new members' names easily and add the new codes. Everyone is going to have to keep me informed of changes to your nicknames so we actually know who you are on the list, too. It just gets way too complicated, especially for new people, seeing a list that's 92 names long, when maybe 40 of those actually still play.

Dizzy_Boy

@jusbe i`ve added you in.
@everyone. just a polite request. if you haven`t added me in yet. could you please do so.
the more people i see online, the more i can (try to) help out..

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

NiteWingX

Wow lots of NL ledgends going I might not be in SD for sure but theres a chance

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Spoony_Tech

OK its nice to see everyone coming together on this. To bad it took something like this to wake everyone up here! It was dying for me not just because the people weren't playing as much but because like romulux said I've put a lot of hours in this game. I'm almost level 54 and it seems like it took forever just to get there! This game is still fun and some people I played with and liked have come and gone! I still don't know what ill do but its nice to see nl unite with recent events!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komicturtle

romulux wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

yes, i was going to say something about that. he usually killed me instantly in the very frame he came onscreen, i've never seen anyone kill that fast. either he was hacking or had some weird internet advantage.

That's what I thought too. Unless he had a masterton or something (though, I doubt it because that crap is noisy), there's no way he could have killed me in an instant. My screen doesn't fade into red when he shoots me. It's instant blood.

@Gren

Yeah. He actually was busy killing me. At least I got him once. But that wasn't enough.

komicturtle

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I still don't know what ill do but its nice to see nl unite with recent events!

well now that i'm done with chrono trigger i'm doing my part and getting on daily again (since when do snes games take 30 hours to beat?!)

Jack2901

@Anyone just wondering what controllers everyone uses? I use Gamecube controller just because it's my favorite.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

romulux

i think most of us are using the wiimote. i personally can't stand the gamecube for this game, not being able to sprint while turning is awkward and the analog triggers make it really hard to shoot fast. the classic controller pro is better but doesn't have joysticks that work well for FPS. on top of that this game has the best remote controls i've ever used (even if they are glitchy as hell!), so there's a pretty big gulf between the remote and the controller options. i think you should switch.

so in the interest of having some fun again do you guys want to try the hero loadout thing tonight? i think it'd be great if we all made 4 loadouts for each hero and switched between them each match, so one match we're bond and the next we're ourumov, etc. we'd probably have to agree to order the loadouts the same way and each start on a different hero so that we don't have any double bonds or anything, it'd be really fun seeing who the poor sucker playing as ourumov is each time! i think most of us are leveled up enough to pull it off, RDB doesn't have proxies but he's got everything else.

Matt96

romulux wrote:

i think most of us are using the wiimote. i personally can't stand the gamecube for this game, not being able to sprint while turning is awkward and the analog triggers make it really hard to shoot fast. the classic controller pro is better but doesn't have joysticks that work well for FPS. on top of that this game has the best remote controls i've ever used (even if they are glitchy as hell!), so there's a pretty big gulf between the remote and the controller options. i think you should switch.

so in the interest of having some fun again do you guys want to try the hero loadout thing tonight? i think it'd be great if we all made 4 loadouts for each hero and switched between them each match, so one match we're bond and the next we're ourumov, etc. we'd probably have to agree to order the loadouts the same way and each start on a different hero so that we don't have any double bonds or anything, it'd be really fun seeing who the poor sucker playing as ourumov is each time! i think most of us are leveled up enough to pull it off, RDB doesn't have proxies but he's got everything else.

If I was in on it, the only one I could be is Trevelian/006/Janus.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB doesn't have proxies but he's got everything else.

Soon enough... soon enough... I think I'm only 7K away or so.

I will not be on tonight, but I really want to do the hero thing. Let's do it tomorrow, or both, but for sure tomorrow cause I'll be able to get on.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Ill see of I can get on tonight! I need 5 k till level 54 and haven't played in a few days!

@Romulux. When you get your 3ds I want your friend code. How did you like chrono trigger?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.