Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Well all of this leaving talk probably is being brought up because i'm jumping the NL ship. Pokemon asked me to join them and I agreed to come over with my alternate profile. So i'm taking my nL account to S1+. They are the clan that my alternate has been playing with for some time. I do feel pretty bad for leaving but it seems the only people i play with anymore is rdb and matt96. Rom hasn't been on, tech said he's cutting back, nitewing is going to sd.........., demon i think i've only played 6 games with ever and i don't seem to be playing with ultima anymore. I've been with S1+ for quite a while now and i've really been able to take all the knowledge iv'e built up in GE and pass it on to younger players and help build up a really good clan. It's also been nice to be able to play in alot of clan wars. Its just doing something new to keep the GE spirit alive. So I hope theres no hard feelings.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Dizzy_Boy

just found a weird glitch today. not really exciting, but probaby worth knowing. i dunno if anybody else has noticed this though.
when you play heroes. if you start on the MI6 side of the main building and head over to the far left door, the room with the shelving. there`s the section where you can duck under the shelves instead of running round them.
rather than ducking under. press the run button and you can pass straight through without ducking. it won`t work if you just walking normaly.
so far it`s worked every time i`ve used it.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Tommy290

Tech101 wrote:

Hey it's not like we were looking to join another clan. They asked RDB and said they would like me as well. Well one of them did anyways! It feels good to be wanted not to just try out for something! You guys have a strong group but I think are restricted with to many rules on how to play the game!

What kind of rules??? I just don't want to lose potential recruits based on how people think they have to play if they're with us. Any insight you guys can provide would be helpful.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Spoony_Tech

Tommy290 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Hey it's not like we were looking to join another clan. They asked RDB and said they would like me as well. Well one of them did anyways! It feels good to be wanted not to just try out for something! You guys have a strong group but I think are restricted with to many rules on how to play the game!

What kind of rules??? I just don't want to lose potential recruits based on how people think they have to play if they're with us. Any insight you guys can provide would be helpful.

Like I was saying your a strong and noble group. I don't have a problem with any of you but one rule that comes to mind is the you must spawn rule in heroes. I know your not suppose to be stupid about where you spawn but I shouldn't have to feel like I have to spawn in every chance I get. I like the more balanced approach. I will spawn once per game but only again if the score and the other team permits it. If their not spawning I'm not spawning. Also don't like that you mist play the modes only the way they were intended. Your a great clan but like RDB said just don't fit my play style!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@lifesavedave Good luck with your new groups. Not sure how your going to juggle all the clans your in now. That's why its such a hard choice for me. Don't have a lot of time to split between two clans! Obviously no hard feelings here and everyone needs to move on at some time. Specially if our group is dying out! I will never forget some of the pistol fights we had with 7-8 of us on at once. It just doesn't happen anymore but those were good times for sure! I don't know how much longer ill play this game but I need to freshen it up a bit.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Matt96

7580 xp to RTMs, hopfully will get them tonite.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

lifesavedave

Way too go matt! There worth it. It's pretty tuff at first to get the hang of them but before you know it you will be throwing Rtm's across the map and blowing them up in peoples faces!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

Matt96 wrote:

7580 xp to RTMs, hopfully will get them tonite.

always the most satisfying kills in the game!!! RTM's are by far the most fun in the game!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

what is this i hear?tech,rdb and lifesaver maybe going to another clan?oh hell no if my leaders goes i go and the PN clan is a clan i would love to join these past few days i've been visting their chat room and its pretty awesome i seem to get along with everyone their they also have their own website well all i'm saying is if you guys do decide to go over to PN i will be there right behind ya also nerrel you should think about it 2 imagine we would be unstopable

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

grenworthshero

I can understand why you guys are all leaving and I don't really blame you. There's hardly ever anyone on from NL anymore, and it's fun to play with a clan who knows what they're doing and play often. That said, if you guys leave I may quit this game altogether, because there will really will be very few people left who play at all. Unless they decide to recruit me as well (which is doubtful, given my low level) and even then I'd feel bad about leaving. I started with NL even before we started using the [NL] tag and it wouldn't feel right to leave that behind. This may be the end for me.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

RDB wrote:

So, I guess, here it is... What are your alls (is that a word?) thoughts on this topic?

heh, i come on and we're disbanding?! if tech, RDB and lifesaver leave then there's not much NL left. you guys do have a point though, i can't even remember the last time we all partied up and played together. i've been meaning to get on more but i can't seem to get online at our usual time lately. we should get together to put in at least a few more nights of all out destruction before anyone goes anywhere.

ultima, i may join if they want me to. unlike you guys i never get any invites from other clans, probably because i don't play nearly enough. i may be satisfied enough to just play on my own without a tag and join invites from you guys now and then rather than join their clan, i have to see how much my play time picks up.

by the way, whatever happened with the PN fight? did i miss it or has it yet to be planned?

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

So, I guess, here it is... What are your alls (is that a word?) thoughts on this topic?

heh, i come on and we're disbanding?! if tech, RDB and lifesaver leave then there's not much NL left. you guys do have a point though, i can't even remember the last time we all partied up and played together. i've been meaning to get on more but i can't seem to get online at our usual time lately. we should get together to put in at least a few more nights of all out destruction before anyone goes anywhere.

ultima, i may join if they want me to. unlike you guys i never get any invites from other clans, probably because i don't play nearly enough. i may be satisfied enough to just play on my own without a tag and join invites from you guys now and then rather than join their clan, i have to see how much my play time picks up.

by the way, whatever happened with the PN fight? did i miss it or has it yet to be planned?

well, I'm going to still take a day or so to think about it for sure. Not making any rash decisions.

All in all, I really miss the old days of NL, but I suppose most good things do come to an end

@Viper, man it really bums me out to think about you not playing AT ALL!!! I'll still party up with you regardless of how this all plays out.

The PN battle hasn't happened. I'd still love to do it!

@rom, I agree, at least one more "NL reunion" night is necessary, regardless of how this all plays out. We'd have to see if we can get some oldies back... gameday, obi-100, rory, etc...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Tommy290

@Romulux and Viper - What time zone are you guys in and what times do you normally play? We have guys all over the globe, so I could probably find you a couple people to party with during your regular time. Not saying you have to join Pokemon, I just know that it's more fun to play with people you know rather than randoms. Also, swing by our chat http://pokemonfloss.webs.com/chat.htm if you're looking for a quick game.

@ultima - don't go to the PN dark side. They're worse than SD.

It seems like the guys on here are pretty cool, and there's still some people that are playing. Why not drop by a chat (any chat really) and find some more people to party up with? There's still lots of people that play regularly, so you don't have to give up the game. I mean if you're not having fun, that's cool. But if the only thing stopping you is having friends online, then search for more people to add!

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

grenworthshero

Yeah, okay, maybe it's a little rash to be jumping to say things like I'll stop playing completely, but it is kind of disappointing when I do get on to play it seems there's no one on, not even those people I usually play with regularly. Still, if you guys quit, does that mean I get to be the new "leader"?

Spoony_Tech

Like I said I'm not necessarily leaving just weighing out my options! Like you said gren I've been here on the goldeneye forum for as long as you. I believe you have been on nl much longer then me. Its not an easy choice and I have a lot going on right now!

Where's Rory anyways!

MERG said:

RoryLee

Im always here reading Demons post, good stuff! It dont bother me that everyone is joining different clans just as long as you guys still keep coming to the site.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

ultima, gg ln w/dane

Lun

-HD-

@nerrel Dammit! i froze and buzzed right after a hero kill. My frozen screen had "Viper 04 has come online" so I'm going to blame grenworthshero for now
gonna grab a bite and get back on in a lil bit.

I see a lot of people are ready to leave this "clan" and i'm new and low-level but I would like to make a suggestion:
The top guys on this forum are REALLY good players and i gotten a chance to play with some of the good players from other clans. Some of the hardet time I've had with anyone is with the guys on This forum because of playing style (mostly run and gunners and not cheap tactics). Instead of leaving for other clans why don't you guys actually organize this clan like all the other clans seem to do, schedule more clan wars (weekly and with a level cap), and maybe have an official roster with timezones and clearly accessible chatroom, and an official website for clan members only (with requirements and message board).

Maybe with more organization guys will actually be movtivated to play more, especially for semi-weekly conflicts (maybe even weekly intra-squad conflicts as well).plus recruiting good players to add to the pool would open the door for more play.
just a suggestion

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

@HD
I think that's why people like playing with NL so much; because we don't have all that organization. It's just about people getting together and playing, and a lot of us happen to be really good. It's not about being the best, or playing "seriously", which is another reason I don't want to join any other clans. I have been thinking about deleting a lot of people from the master list, though, since more than half of them don't play anymore, and it would really clean the list up. I agree we do need a little more structure to this group, though; it would keep the game fresh, and hopefully keep people playing. I don't plan on leaving any time soon. I played a few games with you guys tonight (gg btw) and reminded myself why I love it.

romulux

after tonight i'm definitely not joining any clans. to be blunt my internet is sh*t. i'm always dancing around putting an entire clip in just to kill one guy even with the most powerful guns, usually while that's going on a teammate walks by and effortlessly finishes him off. i always get the blind fire accolade, even when i have half or a third of the kills of other plays because it takes so many shots to kill anything. it even applies to grenades, i can throw them right on a proxy and nothing happens, the data is just dropped out left and right.

point is that i can handle it when playing on my own but i don't want to put pressure on myself to struggle for kills around a bunch of other level 56 players with better connections, unless i get a major upgrade i'm just not up for it.

whatever you guys choose to do is fine with me, don't feel guilty about moving to another clan. i do agree that this clan is appealing for being a lot less serious (and more fair) than the others and it sucks to see it go but i've logged almost 700 hours mostly with NL players, we've had plenty of fun together. we tried just about everything you can do with this game, i think the all hero loadouts idea from a while back is the only thing we've still got to do.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.