Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 581 to 600 of 10,277

grenworthshero

Yeah, we started out pretty well, but they had some good people on the other team, and I just started to lose my touch by the end. You're right about that wonky framerate, though

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Arigner

WE had a nice one Tech.. and then I disconnected, my game crashed! (it happens, it seems) You're pretty good!

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Spoony_Tech

Arigner wrote:

WE had a nice one Tech.. and then I disconnected, my game crashed! (it happens, it seems) You're pretty good!

Yeah that happened to be my best run of the night and thanks! I seen someone come online that's why I left to try to get us all on a team! I think Gren knows that if I'm on I will quit my game after my match and invite him. I will always do that for anyone I see come online or if I just get online I will invite till they are done with there match! Its more fun to play with you guys here!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arigner

Yes, I was gonna leave the party so you could reinvite me... and then the game crashed (surely because I tried to quit the game while you quit the party and you were the host so big crash time O_o)

Edit: just found out that my Friend Code start with 007, pretty nice ^^

Edited on by Arigner

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Jango-Forest

Going on now
[NL]Jango.F
@Tech101, it was a good idea to use Jango. 4est, but unfortunately it still doesn't fit

Jango-Forest

Crazygamerfreak

I'm looking to add more people to my Friend List. If anyone adds me, please tell me so I can add you back.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

nice playing with you, viper. we were doing really good at first, and then got dominated in the last few matches. the frame rate went to hell on memorial and it was really hard to see where people really were, let alone shoot them, so i called it a night.

has anyone gotten license to kill to work yet? since i unlocked it i haven't had a single other player come to the lobby.

By anyone I assume you mean me since we are the only 2 25 or higher. No unfortunately I have not tried it yet but the next time I'm on and see you i will give it a shot. I wonder if we invite lower ranks can enter that mode with us. Must try that out!

Oh and CrazyGamerFreak I did add you already.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

sounds like some good games earlier. I was on last night for a bit and no one was on...

I'll be back on in a few hours, for a few hours. I'm committed to hitting level 20 tonight, so if I'm playing like crap again, that may take a while. My hope is 8 rounds or less and then some silenced killing. Need 3300 xp to get there.

See ya on later.

Oh yea, it's crazy how much better the few of you I've played with are than others at the same level. (tech, viper). I can usually keep up with a 25, but viper, you were absolutely destroying me the other night. I was not happy with my game. Much more fun when we were on the same team. But it did make me very happy the few times I did get you.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Mabbit

ill be on today. post in here or go onto chat if you want me to friend you

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Spoony_Tech

Gong on here in a few mins. If I hit level 26 and back out I'm just changing my sniper weapon. I will renvite!

MERG said:

Bassman_Q

Sorry I wasn't on last night, guys. I had a pretty bad cold... If I feel better after dinner I may go online later tonight.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

irken004

I should be able to play quite a bit tomorrow, I'll post here when I go online and add everyone else's friend codes

OBI-001

thanks for the games tech and rdb good fun, first time ive felt like we were actully hunting the other team down in the nightclub. what fun be back on in a couple of hours

OBI-001

Spoony_Tech

W...O...W
Those matches weren't even fare tonight. We owned everyone we faced. Good matches everyone. That was a little to easy tonight. To many low rank opponents!

MERG said:

grenworthshero

Yeah, that was all bad for the other team. Even when I didn't do so well, we still destroyed them. Still, you can definitely tell on which maps each of us does and doesn't do well.

Bassman_Q

Yeah good game you guys. Obviously I suck on Memorial. WAY too dark and WAY too many slopes to mess up your aiming.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

grenworthshero

Qwikman & Bass wrote:

Yeah good game you guys. Obviously I suck on Memorial. WAY too dark and WAY too many slopes to mess up your aiming.

Most of us had that problem at first, too. You have to change the look settings to Wii remote controls all or something.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.