Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,761 to 5,780 of 10,277

RDB

@Viper, you're going to love the kunera! It's a little mini machine gun. And despite what the stats say, it's decent for medium range shooting. I've "kunera sniped" from the upper catwalk in outpost and jungle! It's tough, but it works. So close range... it's awesome. It's all about the surprise factor b/c it will lose against an auto weapon, but if you have the element of surprise you can pump in 9 bullets before they even know what hit them.

Now that I'm thinking of it, why doesn't oroumov have the kunera instead of the crappy torka? I'd love to see a laser on a kunera!

So what's the plan for the PN war? I don't mind playing, but I don't have to either since we have 4 others higher lvls than me. I can be an alt. I'm thinking Wednesday if we want to skip the RS invitational or maybe a week from today. Best time for me is 9 or 10 ish EST. I know Tech can't make it till later though. @tech, could you make it a bit earlier if we scheduled it on your day off?

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Wednesday is the only day I might be able to get on any earlier. RDB is the better fit anyways! I believe he has passed me in skill!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Wednesday is the only day I might be able to get on any earlier. RDB is the better fit anyways! I believe he has passed me in skill!

Master Tech, flattering, but no way! I'll play in the war, but you still tech me lessons every time we play!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

Okay, so I've got in touch with a friend who I knew over at the Activision Forums and you might be going up against 4H. These were, or might still be, the kings of MWR, their skill in an FPS is unmatched and can outshine Ultima's or Nerrel's any day, believe me I've been on the recieving end of their bullets before. I'll wait for his reply and we might be able to go to war with them if your all up to it.

No point in being a big fish in a tiny-assed pond, might as well show our supremacy. Ofcoure this should probably be a friendly for now, no point in diving into the deep end.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Okay, so I've got in touch with a friend who I knew over at the Activision Forums and you might be going up against 4H. These were, or might still be, the kings of MWR, their skill in an FPS is unmatched and can outshine Ultima's or Nerrel's any day, believe me I've been on the recieving end of their bullets before. I'll wait for his reply and we might be able to go to war with them if your all up to it.

No point in being a big fish in a tiny-assed pond, might as well show our supremacy. Ofcoure this should probably be a friendly for now, no point in diving into the deep end.

Are you talking about PN being some elite guys? I've played with them a lot, and yea, they are really good! Should be a great battle. Not sure what all the deep-end pool references are???

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

grenworthshero wrote:

I understand a lot of the gripes you guys are having, but i just don't get why it's that big of a deal.

wait until you've racked up some more play time and you'll understand. when i was leveling up i complained but i was still having a lot of fun. after reaching 56 and accomplishing everything there's less incentive to keep playing and those little annoyances start to put you off a lot more. i'm not quitting but i am pretty tired of hosts quitting on every great match i get. this game is pretty high production in most other ways, why not implement a migration system... even conduit 1 had that covered. that stuff doesn't get any less frustrating over time.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kreegs07

I am online now if anyone wants to join.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

grenworthshero

That first game pissed me off so bad, @Kreegs. You had a level 56 who was tearing apart my entire horrendous excuse for a team, plus there was a tuber on your team. I. cannot. stand. tubers. I come so close to quitting every time I encounter someone tubing.

Whoa, where'd you go? You're not on my friends list anymore

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Kreegs07

WOAH Viper somehow you got deleted from my friend list. I am trying to find you again.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

WHAT THE HECK. HOST QUITTING WITH 1 second left!!!!?????

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

PS I am on skype

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Chris720

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Are you talking about PN being some elite guys? I've played with them a lot, and yea, they are really good! Should be a great battle. Not sure what all the deep-end pool references are???

Diving into the deep end is basically taking a risk and diving straight in without much thought, I've seen some clans go up against each other and because they got beat down really hard, they left the game and the clan dispersed.

Also, who exactly are PN? I've never, EVER seen someone with PN? And no, I'm talking about 4 Horsemen, odd really since there's more than 4, ah well. But if you saw them, you would know what I mean.

EDIT: They don't play GE much apparently, they got fed up with the Host Quit and went back to CoD, understandable to be honest. But we could play them on CoD, but I don't think many here actually have any CoD titles, am I right?

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Chris720

Good god, I must be having a bad streak with bad teammates, most of them are just complete idiots. Bond is camping behind the crates down the alley in Docks along with the other three guys sitting around there too. So what do my teammates do? They run in there get shot down, do it again, "oh look, I can be Zukovsky" becomes hero, runs in, kills one of them, dies. They all run in together with grenades, flashes and smokes, they all die. All I could do what just sit and watch these imbosiles killing themselves over and over.

Some of the players on GE are just... well, dumbasses to be brutally honest. They obviously think rushing it will do it, but they fail once, they do it again over and over and over...

Anyways, what I'm getting at is... does anyone else suffer from incompetent teammates that seem to play without a brain? I might be Level 45 and with the Strata, but I want to have teammates that aren't completely brain dead and can pull their own weight, I don't want to have to drag my teammates out of crap so we can win.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

does anyone else suffer from incompetent teammates that seem to play without a brain?

of course. that's why we have clans! teamwork is worst in goldeneye mode, i go on losing streaks all the time because my teammates don't hack any consoles or even get any kills at all, the type of players that go 0-15 with 0 objective points match after match. what's worse is that the other team always seems to be on top of things, hacking every console fast and killing you every time you try to take one back while your teammates are off doing god knows what. maybe it's the price of being a high level player, they team you with the noobs.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

@demon PN stands for player name. What they do is put their whole name in brackets! As for rush in and get kill you just described my game to a tee sometimes. Docks can be a really big pain in the butt. When the whole team is all camping in that BA k alley good luck getting there. A masterton is the only way to get back there but it will more then likely get you killed and just give them more points like you said! Docks is broken in many ways yet for some reason if played right its still one of my favorite boards!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

If you can grab, hold and secure the boat room and back alley, it's almost a definite win. Docks is such a broken map it's really quite ridiculous, the worst though, is most likely Sewers, that map is darker than a black hole in the middle of the universe, I'm not joking, you cannot see for s***!

I really hate being level 45 now, I'm always thrown with absolutely s*** players that know eff all forcing me to carry three other peeps to victory and having to do that in every single game really does take the p*** because you have to keep up your score high enough while they knock down with every stupid death they make, it feels like your going up against 7 other players, but 3 of them can't kill you. D:

And I'm gonna have to be honest here... I have literally facepalmed countless times when my teammates do the same thing over and over. This dude starts sniping, he dies and goes back to the exact same spot and dies again, WTF?!? >_<

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Jack2901

wow. just looked at the leaderboards, but made sure my mum wasnt in the room because of what all you guys said, that really is bad though.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

komicturtle

raises hand

Hello??? Am I invisible?

Am I Casper?

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.