Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,681 to 5,700 of 10,277

Chris720

@Pew You only learn to shoot for the head while moving by keeping your cursor steady and through practice mainly. The best game to practice this on is Call of Booty since getting a headshot is the hardest thing in the world on that game, the heads are so SMALL while GE's are HUGE!

But all you have to work on is keeping your cursor at about chest/head level, it doesn't have to be exactly on just somewhere near the chest or head.

@my_point_is I love the Kunara V, shame that it burns through ammo so quickly though. It's pretty good for a sniper class if you don't have Multitask since it's pretty much a mini machine gun in your back pocket.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Pew

@demon i do. I even do sometimes ballisitic / tomahawk spree and gets 1 headshot per 10th kill.

Hehehehe.

ForeverWar

Kreegs07 wrote:

No idea who that is.

GG Forever War. I am getting tired to I have to quit.

Alright, G.G.

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima That game on outpost was jacked up. Sorry I started shooting you but just wanted to let you know it was 4 on 0 there. What was it like two minutes with just four of us on the same team shooting at each other LOL! Also yes I am shamed. I spawned punched the first person to enter the game. Thanks for the idea demon. It was fun.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Matt96

ultima6605 wrote:

hey rory you been MIA this whole time u coming back to GE also i added you a long time ago so add me back

I find this kind of ironic as I think i added your new account one or two days after your primary account was deleted, and so far I don't think you added me back.

I was also confused as one time I logged on there was a message in the upper righthand corner saying [NL]Ultima is no longer your friend, but your old account was still on my friends list.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Matt96

Tech101 wrote:

@Ultima That game on outpost was jacked up. Sorry I started shooting you but just wanted to let you know it was 4 on 0 there. What was it like two minutes with just four of us on the same team shooting at each other LOL! Also yes I am shamed. I spawned punched the first person to enter the game. Thanks for the idea demon. It was fun.

That reminds me of one time I was playing a TLTK match on Outpost when the entire other team(all 2 of them) dropped out of the game without it being in the lower lefthand corner, me and my teammate had a sniper battle, only shooting near eachother (except I accidetaly killed him once, which resulted in -1 for our team and -2 for the other team) and thought it would have been a good opurtunity to map the level if someone was trying to do that, but then 3 people joined all on the other team with about 4 minutes left, we ended up winning 15 to 7 or something like that, it was wierd.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I think the Terralite has a shorter reload animation compared to the Strata, I dunno.

it's definitely shorter if you cut the animation by sprinting right after the clip is put in. you can do it even faster with the stauger, that gun reloads so fast if you 'cheat' the reload it may as well have infinite ammo.

tech, taking a break is a good idea. i left for a week or two and it's probably the only reason i'm still able to sit down and play this glitchy mess of a game. it feels like i haven't seen you or RDB on for a long time anyway, i don't know if i'm just not getting on when you guys are or what.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

Tech101 wrote:

LOL i know tech the was hilarious i knew you started shooting at me cause there was no one left so i shot back it was crazy man how everyone left on the other team.next time we have to take more easy on them so we can have a game to play.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

Anyone see that SD disbanded. Its over on gamefaqs right now and I noticed a couple on my list lose the tag.

Edit: guess I was duped!!
@Romulux. When I said I was going to take a break I ment a long break! I will put the game somewhere I don't have easy access to and will be to lazy to put it in the system. I easily have about 6 months of game to get through and still picking up the two good ones for the 3ds in June. Problem is I wont be level 56 for like another month or so!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Tech No prob, spawn punching ftw!

@Rom Woah, really? Ohhhh crap...

Taking a break from a glitchy mess helps, but getting used to the controls again is annoying.

SD (Rome) has fallen, and GE (world) is up for grabs!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@Tech, Kreegs, Jeez that archives match was full of lag even though I got 360xp I was getting shotguned through walls

You know, I may never use Ourumov's torka ever again. I thought I might take it out just as a change of pace in our industrial game and see how it was for eliminations, man was that a mistake, I don't know if I got one kill with it and probably died at least 5 times straight. One time after shooting a full 8 bullets into Futt Bucker's back so he then turns around and eliminate me, at this point it's just no use. I remember about a month ago when I added the gun into my loadouts to upgrade it, although underpowered, still some decent battles with it from time to time. I was just hoping that since Bond's P99 gets a little extra power maybe I would try this, instead I get this, maybe one of the biggest dissapointments so far yet we're talking real lack of confidence here

Lun

Kreegs07

Yea good games guys. You know, that was the first time I have ever used the grenade launcher... I was having a fun time blowing people up haha.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

romulux

Lun wrote:

You know, I may never use Ourumov's torka ever again. I was just hoping that since Bond's P99 gets a little extra power maybe I would try this

you obviously didn't see my rants about his torka a while back! it feels like one full clip to kill, you can go for headshots with the improved accuracy but even then it's at least 3 to kill. it's got to be a glitch, i don't see how the developers would be cruel enough to make him the sh**tiest hero and give him a pistol that does no damage.

the other heroes have weaker than normal pistols too but not nearly as bad, zukovsky's wolfe doesn't seem to get one hit kills and trevelyan's hawksman takes an extra shot to kill but they're both at least useable.

edit: i just remembered a fight i had with RDB a long time ago where i ran out of ammo and used ourumov's torka. i popped out and put a clip in him, reloaded, put another clip in him, reloaded, put a third clip in him and then died without killing him. good times.

and tech i forgot to congratulate you on unlocking proxies. you weren't going nearly as crazy as ultima did when he first unlocked them, i remember the second a match started he'd have chucked both of them on the nearest wall! try getting one on a teammate, i accidentally stuck one to demon a few days ago and got a kill, in small levels it's a nice proxy delivering system and a terrible way to killthieve!

Edited on by romulux

RDB

romulux wrote:

edit: i just remembered a fight i had with RDB a long time ago where i ran out of ammo and used ourumov's torka. i popped out and put a clip in him, reloaded, put another clip in him, reloaded, put a third clip in him and then died without killing him. good times.

If that's true... Wow!!! I suck.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

I would be on GE with you guys, but my parents have come and commandeered the use of my Wii for 6 hours a day watching Netflix, sooo...sorry. Maybe I'll be on tonight if they leave early or something.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

TO EASY to easy!!

MERG said:

UnderlingXIII

been taking a nice break from this, and I'm a little rusty, so sorry if I don't respond to an invite, I need to practice some

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

romulux

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

ha, don't be so hard on yourself. ourumov heals so fast that every time i ducked to reload i was at full health again, so you couldn't take me down and with that crappy pistol i couldn't take you down, no matter how much we shot each other. it went on for twenty minutes. it was in outpost if you remember. one of the most embarrassing times i've had with this game!

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

ha, don't be so hard on yourself. ourumov heals so fast that every time i ducked to reload i was at full health again, so you couldn't take me down and with that crappy pistol i couldn't take you down, no matter how much we shot each other. it went on for twenty minutes. it was in outpost if you remember. one of the most embarrassing times i've had with this game!

Oh yea... that was an epic pistol dual. you were in the little room in front of the 3 story building and we were dancing back and forth for a long time. I can't believe no one came for us... especially since you had that big "kill me, I'm the hero" symbol above your head. That was fun just remembering it

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.