Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 10,277

Matt96

warning: xp hack alert
I joined a black box game, saw someone's name was Hacker, thought it was a joke, until I checked the score and figured out it was an xp hack game, 6400XP per kill, I then promptly quit.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

-HD-

@Matt I was going to quit that BB match with Mayo 21 fin ... he was hacking proxies.. and I never found what gun he was using on the floor

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

ForeverWar

NiteWingX wrote:

NLForeverWar wrote:

have any of you played against/ with me before?

Yes i have your lvl like 54 or something? i added you

Yea, im in the 50's alright.lol. im about to punh in ur fc.

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

ForeverWar

-HD- wrote:

NLForeverWar wrote:

have any of you played against/ with me before?

yep last week or so in heroes.... you were winning EVERY face-off with me til I picked up bond's strata off the floor, lol

plus i added your FC weeks ago

I wish i remember that game.lol. im about to add you.

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

Pew

sorry guys if i havent been so active. I will begin to play again this friday

Hehehehe.

Pew

xDemon720x wrote:

Oh, okay, no prob.

So I've been playin' around with the Strata, and my conclusion is... this rocks everybody's ass! But the Terralite owns me like crazy, it's either I die or we both die. Also, I seem to be targeted a LOT more now I have the Strata, thankfully with my new baby I can get a some what good streak going without worrying too much about death's.

Found Arcanine again... this dude is worse than an unlucky coin. Thankfully I spawned on his team, unfortunately for Dan Druff, he had to deal with the crap load of wape from both me and Arcanine, lol.

He has a weird strategy too... camp, throw proxy, run, camp, throw proxy, run around like a nutter until he dies, rinse and repeat. Pretty pathetic to be honest, especially since he goes to all the same locations to camp and throw his proxies. He also never spawned as the hero, not even once. And at one point, I was killing this dude, I had to reload, he punches me in the back and steals my kill... well fudge you, sir!

Pfft..... your tiny strata is no match for my superior stauger

Hehehehe.

Kreegs07

I am on now if anyone is playing. Let me know if you have added me so I can add you if I haven't yet.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

romulux

i'm confused, who's harry dunne? i had thought it was lifesaver but this guy was level 49. anyway good goldeneye matches, i lost 5 in a row before you joined even though i was hacking like crazy because no one on my team was doing anything. the game seemed to be running extremely well for some reason, maybe it was just good luck with the hosts but i haven't actually enjoyed playing that much in a while!

i'm starting to think the terralite may be the best gun in the game too. with snapshot and a reflex sight you've got total precision at any range, what it lacks in power you can make up for in headshots... i killed a lot of strata users tonight with it and it felt good.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kreegs07

No idea who that is.

GG Forever War. I am getting tired to I have to quit.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Jack2901

romulux wrote:

i'm confused, who's harry dunne? i had thought it was lifesaver but this guy was level 49.

I think its Lunn?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

Here are my 3 favorite names so no one gets confused.
[NL]Rorylee
[NL]Tang
[NL]Dr.Morgan

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

romulux wrote:

i'm confused, who's harry dunne? i had thought it was lifesaver but this guy was level 49. anyway good goldeneye matches, i lost 5 in a row before you joined even though i was hacking like crazy because no one on my team was doing anything. the game seemed to be running extremely well for some reason, maybe it was just good luck with the hosts but i haven't actually enjoyed playing that much in a while!

i'm starting to think the terralite may be the best gun in the game too. with snapshot and a reflex sight you've got total precision at any range, what it lacks in power you can make up for in headshots... i killed a lot of strata users tonight with it and it felt good.

Terralite is ridiculously strong at pretty much any range. I keep getting picked off by Terralite users now that I have the Strata, the Strata might kill quickly mid-short range, but the Terralite can you get at pretty much any range. Not so much short range, as you both usually die and I think the Terralite has a shorter reload animation compared to the Strata, I dunno.

@Pew Well, the Stauger is pretty much the Strata's little brother. Best thing about it is you never have to reload and with it's fairly high power it can kill as quick as the Strata near enough, unfortunately it's let down by it's rate of fire, which isn't TOO bad, but compared to the Strata's it's quite slow.

Also, the stats for the Strata make it look as if it's the strongest gun in the game, it's damage, accuracy and... can't remember the other one are all at 100%, except for the rate of fire, it's about 95% I think. So this gun can really rock this game, just not against a Terralite apparently.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Jack2901 wrote:

romulux wrote:

i'm confused, who's harry dunne? i had thought it was lifesaver but this guy was level 49.

I think its Lunn?

It is lun!

I just realized the other day I've been playing this game for over 6 months now almost exclusively. Its probably the second longest I've ever played right behind monster hunter. With that said I believe once I get to level 56 I'm going to take a long break from this game and try to finish some other games I've been neglecting for a while now. DS games I've never finished donkey kong country returns and another little gem called goldeneye! Yes I haven't even done the single player yet. As a matter of fact I've only played about 10% of it. With good to great games coming out for the 3ds and hopefully a few good rpgs on the Wii ( I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks) I really need to get the 180 k left to get there and right now I don't care how I get there. Proxy spaming mastertoning. Don't care anymore it take to long to level up in the game. Had it been black ops I would be debating whether to go prestige probably for the 5-6 times!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pew

@demon Thats why its my favourite gun (so far) its feels like it got infinity ammo. I can hip fire spray 5 people with no reloads.If you put a siliencer on its excellent, go down to the enemy terrority and just spray them all. However its sucks agaisnt hereos.

Hehehehe.

Chris720

@Pew It's alright if you can aim for the head, takes the hero down easily.

I think you'll like the Terralite though, that thing is pretty powerful from near enough any range. Put on the Thermal Scope and you have a sniper and a machine gun in one. I don't recommend the Varghen, I still prefer the Stauger over the Varghen to be honest, they both have the same clip but the Stauger has more damage (I think). The Anova is amazing, but it's recoil takes a while to get used to and get it under control.

Strata, Stauger and Terralite are probably my favourites. The Anova is alright, but the recoil lets it down considerably.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Pew

@Demon thanks for the tips, but its really hard to aim at the head when you hip fire and move at the same time. I forgeted to say im only lvl 21

''my neighbors was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly the apartment began to shaken. They through it was a earthquake. So they fled from the apartment in panic. But when they went out from the apartment it stop shaken. They was curious about the hotspot earthquake so they went in to find out what it was. When they came in its looked like the earthquaake came from the third floor. you could even see when the third floor vibrated. When they tumbled through the stairs they finally managed to the hotspot earthquake . the earthquake came from a room with number 13. When they knocked on the door. a lousy man opened the door with crumbs around his mouth. He holded his wii remote tightly and said:
go away''

however the earthquake was not a earthquake. it was only the wii controller. I played goldeneye and suddenly my belly start purring. I putted the wii controller on the table to spread butter on some bread. After i finished eating someone knocked on the door......

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

Dizzy_Boy

i know this may seem silly while trying to comparing guns. but i kinda like the korona v.
press up on the d-pad and you go from having multi shot to continuous spray. kind of like a mini machine gun.
weird thing is, it looks like it aims too high, but i`ve got a shed load of head shots with it. but this another one thats not great for killing heroes, although it`s not impossible.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

ultima6605

Rorylee wrote:

Here are my 3 favorite names so no one gets confused.
[NL]Rorylee
[NL]Tang
[NL]Dr.Morgan

hey rory you been MIA this whole time u coming back to GE also i added you a long time ago so add me back

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RoryLee

@Ultima, I've been playing a lot of different games lately and been busy with work so I don't have as much time to be gaming. I'll have to get on and update my list and get a few games in with everyone.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.