Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,581 to 5,600 of 10,277

romulux

alright, i just had a dream where i was on a killstreak with zukovsky's magnum... maybe it's time i came back to play!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Lan

who's [NL]Risky?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

grenworthshero

I forgot one of the big reasons I always play with you guys; host quits aplenty tonight. Why should I be forced to refrain from getting a 10 dom on the host just so he wont ragequit?

Also, I feel the need to post my favorite-least favorite maps, for some reason
1. Outpost
2. Memorial
3. Industrial
4. Jungle
5. Station
6. Nightclub
7. Facility
8. Sewers
9. Docks (solely because of the boat room)
10. Archives

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Kadabra

Matt96, great games last night, sorry you kept getting messed around with my party leaving games and stuff. Nice playing with you though I got videos of most of them, I'll put the best ones on my youtube channel

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Chris720

Sorry Tech, haven't been arsed to check the forums. XD

I'll have to get back on, but... but the laziness is calling.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

While on team Janus in Station. Sniping in the bunker below the train. What are these footsteps I hear getting closer? A phantom blurr of an MI6 team member, full speed tunneled vision sprint moving with a deadly purpose laterally across my screen. A rifle in hand, full slicked back hair, the MI6 suit

Lun

Lan

oh yeah? well i'm level 19.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Spoony_Tech

Good games earlier today pew! I love how in the lobby almost every time the host left. At least the only in game host quit was one second in.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

ultima6605 wrote:

sorry tech i didn't accept your invites last night but i was already partied with lifesaver,rdb,viper farming i must say it was a good match on outpost i went 53-11 and lifesaver went 61-10 awesome job lifesaver you are top dog now or should i say you have always been

also i wanted to ask you guys what do you have your control settings on?just wanted to know cause i'm still messing with mine and can't seem to decided on one.

Thanks, but your the man! Your quicker with the draw and a more aggressive player than I am. I was just really working the spawn trap we had going in that game. As far as settings go I know i posted links to mine and i'm pretty sure rom posted pictures of his as well. Mine are a little faster than what i posted i'm sure since i'm always bumping them up. Only problem is I think there like 50 pages back.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i can post mine again if you want ultima but i'm thinking it's pointless, different people sit different distances, use different size tvs, and hold the remote differently. even my own settings don't feel right to me on a different tv.

i saw a pretty odd thing today, a vargen lying on the floor shooting up the floor all by itself. hmmm... hack? glitch? taking all bets!

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

i can post mine again if you want ultima but i'm thinking it's pointless, different people sit different distances, use different size tvs, and hold the remote differently. even my own settings don't feel right to me on a different tv.

i saw a pretty odd thing today, a vargen lying on the floor shooting up the floor all by itself. hmmm... hack? glitch? taking all bets!

its ok rom i got the perfect control settings i think lol but its pretty good for now

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

i've gravitated towards things being higher and higher and now everything's all the way up. my advice is to do the same, set the bars all way up in single player and then back them down until it feels comfortable to you, that way you know you're at the highest speeds you're capable of.

lifesavedave

romulux wrote:

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/lifesavedave/goldene...

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/lifesavedave/goldene...

Yeah these are for sure slower than what i have them at now but its a start. Max turning point cursor 65x65. maxturning point ads 92x92. Dead zones are both like 15x15 ads sensitivity MAX.

@rom the gun sitting on the ground firing is what happens when you reset your weapon profeciancies.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

grenworthshero

Here are my settings again. Any higher than this and I'd have trouble even holding the cursor on the center of the screen, so I don't know how some of you have yours so much higher. One inch to the right or left and I turn around almost instantly. Two inches and the game freaks out because I hit the dead zone.

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx175/grenworthshero/DSCN1...

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Xkhaoz

wow, i never knew this game was so technical. i should start playing again.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Lun

still, nothing is as funny as having a all out torka battle with someone in Jungle, both players close range going through at least 3 clips only to see someone hundreds of feet off in the distance sprinting towards you finally 20 seconds later angirly melee you with his rifle butt.

Lun

Lun

Hey Ultima, How the hell did you get to 52 so fast, you know it's probably going to take me at least 30 hours more to get there myself. You cheater

Lun

Spoony_Tech

52!!!!!!! You were just 48 the other day. Did you find that hacker? Last I checked you weren't even at 5 days yet and that was two days ago.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pew

yesterday i was lvl 17 and today im lvl19. I think i hacks in my subconscious

(subconscious EDITS) :

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

Pew

Guys i will not team up you guys ,i will go against. I just dont get any kills when i team up. But the main reason is cus i want to improve my skills and test my skills on nl players. Even when i get 1:50 death ratio i still win cus you guys do so well.

Hehehehe.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.