Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,561 to 5,580 of 10,277

RDB

Deathmetal wrote:

I do not use the trick the party already was with trick when between and this way make me to the level 56 at the time it converts me into hacker or not? Make it know me if this way to restart the account

Dude, seriously... Those are english words you are typing, but that's not english! Can't understand anything you're trying to communicate.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

I understand him. Yes start a new account deathmetal!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Deathmetal

Ok my new FC will happen to them thanks

Deathmetal

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Has anyone ever tried this game with the Zapper? I've never actually tried it because it seems like it would be pretty awkward. I might test it out just to see how awkward it is.

You might as well you suck anyways. No one will notice if you suck a little bit more!

:cries:
Alright, buddy, them's fightin' werdz. Let's go toe-to-toe like back when I actually played this game every day. I can still remember the two of us in docks right outside where all the boxes are, blasting away at each other with the Sigmus 9. I'm pretty sure we both went through two clips each and finally killed each other at the same time.

@Deathmetal
Honestly, if you type in Spanish, I know I'd understand you much better...

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

TLink9

I will be on in 30 mins.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@grenworthshero Its about time!! Welcome to the game. Stop sitting on the bench and get out there and get your experience. I laughed when I seen your edit!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

I'll probably be on later, against my better judgement (I have work at 7:30 tomorrow, for almost 12 hours) Why must you tempt me, Tech!?

Spoony_Tech

RDB and I go without much sleep all the time because of this game. I went to bed at 2:30 last night when I know the kids get up at 7 sometimes. It's rough and I gets my sleep here and there!

MERG said:

grenworthshero

@RDB,lifesavedave
what's up with your region locking? It won't let me join your game because it's region locked, and apparently you're not in the United States.

komicturtle

grenworthshero wrote:

@RDB,lifesavedave
what's up with your region locking? It won't let me join your game because it's region locked, and apparently you're not in the United States.

Also, anyone gots Worms Battle Islands?

komicturtle

NiteWingX

Ill have some games with you guys now Tech i dont like Docks much I snipe on it sometimes Toros Thermal Ftw!

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

RDB

Sorry for not responding to invites tonight all. I was as the "[RS] Wednesdays" playing. Lots of high level players and tough competition for sure. Really good times and I'd highly recommend going if you want to sharpen your game against some good players. Lifesave and I were there and represented NL well with top performances nearly every match. Good times.

Viper, good to see you on again this eve. GG's. You know you loved it!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

grenworthshero

@RDB, I can hold my own against the average player easily most of the time, but when you guys have anovas and mastersons it's hard to keep up with your insane kill counts. It seems like every time I see a guy, I pull the trigger and he's already falling to the floor, killed by one of you. BB farming is a lot of fun, though. I just still can't pull much XP out of it.

NiteWingX

@Tech @HD Awesome games guys one on Outp3ost was my fav 41 elims 10 deaths 1hero elim 1242 XP Good work HD and T3CH

-HD-

NiteWingX wrote:

@Tech @HD Awesome games guys one on Outp3ost was my fav 41 elims 10 deaths 1hero elim 1242 XP Good work HD and T3CH

yea those were good games. good job on Outpost you destroyed em on that one! I was glad to at least have a respectable showing with you guys.

I had to stay a lil longer to get my terralite when everyone left

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

NiteWingX

Good work man im still on atm if you wanna have a game i will get off in like 20mins

Spoony_Tech

@xdemon720x I'm going to be playing at around 8 pm your time. If you need a host join me. We haven't played in a long time. Anyone else want to join then that 2 pm east coast time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

ultima6605

sorry tech i didn't accept your invites last night but i was already partied with lifesaver,rdb,viper farming i must say it was a good match on outpost i went 53-11 and lifesaver went 61-10 awesome job lifesaver you are top dog now or should i say you have always been

also i wanted to ask you guys what do you have your control settings on?just wanted to know cause i'm still messing with mine and can't seem to decided on one.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

ultima6605 wrote:

sorry tech i didn't accept your invites last night but i was already partied with lifesaver,rdb,viper farming i must say it was a good match on outpost i went 53-11 and lifesaver went 61-10 awesome job lifesaver you are top dog now or should i say you have always been

also i wanted to ask you guys what do you have your control settings on?just wanted to know cause i'm still messing with mine and can't seem to decided on one.

Man, hosting with you guys last night was brutal! I couldn't kill anything. But gg gents.

Ultima, if you beat me to 56 (which you probly will) no biggie. But if you beat me to 54, we got issues Not likely though. The masterton has created a whole new segment in my game. Played a few this morn and easily 5/10 dom'd players in any remotely small maps for huge xp. Around 1K per match in 4/5 mins. That gun just annihilates groups of people like nothing else can. There were three people lined up, one holding the box, in the hallway of death on industrial and I unleashed the masterton... 5 shots later they were all three dead! No other gun can do that. It's crazily overpowered and I'm sure glad it's in my hands now instead of just everyone else's! Love it, love it, love it!!!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

TLink9

I feel like farming, sounds fun (for me ). I will just watch you guys start and I will join in with you. What do you guys do just snipe?

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.