Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 10,277

Kreegs07

Yea, sorry everyone. I was WAY off tonight. I am sorry. I just felt slow and got unlucky spawn locations. You all know I am better than that. Next time. Everyone has those times.

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Spoony_Tech

grenworthshero wrote:

Man, I played for over two hours today and only got about 4000xp (and 1250 of that was from one game of heroes where I went 29-9 with 3 hero eliminations) It's really hard to make any XP--or get any kills--playing with the higher-ranked NL players.

I know how you feel! I only got around 6000 and 2 of thos were well over 1000. Sorry for stealing some of your kills. I thought you would like to team up.

@nightwing Sorry I only had time for one last night. I really should have went to bed long before that even. Wanted to do a few with vinstigator then you came on late.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

lifesavedave wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

i have a question is it okay if i stayed in a xp hacked game on my new account to level up faster even though on my old account got deleted and already have been to 56 before legitimately?

If anyone can get away with being in a hacked xp game it's you! Really it just boils down to if you want bragging rights when you get to 56. If you could care less about stats then i don't see a problem with it. I mean combining both of your profiles xp you are easily ranked #2 overall. In my book that gives you a free xp pass to 56.

There will be a bunch of haters that call you a "hacker" or "cheater" for staying in a xp game even though your previous account is STILL in the top 5 of xp and eleminations. IT won't matter the circumstance someone is going to get butt hurt over it. This is all a pretty hot topic over on gamespot/faqs. But to answer your question, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

Congrats to rdb on 52!

Tech, just a couple more kills till the promised land! The finish line is within sight!

thanks lifesaver i just wanted people thoughts on this cause it really does suck leveling up again to 56 and knowing that i have already been there.not sure if i might stay in one don't want people to say i'm a hacker or anything and have a bad rep because of that but i think it should be okay for people that has already reached to 56 before legit and not have to go throught all of that xp again i don't know i just wanna make sure if NL is cool with it if not then i won't stay in a xp hacked game.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

RBD your 52?uh oh time to step up my game and watch out for your masterton but congrats and for tech as well you 2 have really improved on your skills now i won't be the only one on top of the scoreboard everytime we play a match.i look foward to getting destroyed by rdb masterton and techs proxys (yea right)will he will have very soon.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

Very soon is NOW!!!! MUHHAAA!

Sorry just got them but haven't used them yet. Had some really good games today and got about 6k in 7-8 games. BTW did I mention I HATE DOCKS!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

BTW did I mention I HATE DOCKS!!

There for a little bit i was tolerating the docks ok but here lately it has gotten out of control. I just think its really sad that all other 7 players in the game have sniper rifles! Is that really the extent of there skill, that they have to stand in a corner and shoot people as they come through a door? I'll give the noobs a free pass but the level 30s, 40s, and 50 level players are the ones that really piss me off. Once you get 4 level 30 and higher guys camping in there it's almost impossible to get them out or get any kind of streak going. Of course after that stage when i've sworn to myself that i was going to use all my powers and weapons to completely DESTROY anyone who was boat room camping or sniping. They leave............everytime. If i'm lucky they'll stay for a couple minutes and i'll get a couple kills in before they rage quit. Rant over. Yeah i hate docks.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Yep lifesavedave they left right after they won. It was just like you described it. A bunch of 30s and upper 20s camping in there. Jack and pew had a hard time with it. I still struggled but did alright.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Jack2901

@Tech, agreed, I started to get really annoyed on that docks match :l

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Man, I played for over two hours today and only got about 4000xp (and 1250 of that was from one game of heroes where I went 29-9 with 3 hero eliminations) It's really hard to make any XP--or get any kills--playing with the higher-ranked NL players.

I know how you feel! I only got around 6000 and 2 of thos were well over 1000. Sorry for stealing some of your kills. I thought you would like to team up.

Yeah, it's always more fun teaming up with you guys, but I certainly don't level up--or keep my stats--that way.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

Yeah, it's always more fun teaming up with you guys, but I certainly don't level up--or keep my stats--that way.

This...

I was playing solo for about 2 hours the other day and easily averaged 6Kxp per hour. Playing with NL is a blast but that drops to about 3Kxp per hour. I'm hoping that goes up a bit now that I've got the masterson though.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

-HD-

My thoughts about Docks camping:
A couple guys in there is not really too big of a deal since I can usually work my way in there or just go after the other roving players.
AN ENTIRE TEAM CAMPING AND SNIPING deserves a good tubing. Not out of anger but because that's an accurate real life scenario for the use of a grenade launcher.
I usually kamikaze rush the room and manage to get 2 or 3 kills before they get me but sometimes my teammates just sit there and the other team spawns upstairs and retakes control.

I'm not really opposed to players camping overall because I like the difficulty it presents. AND people do it in real life combat situations so its not an unrealistic strategy.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Kreegs07

-HD- wrote:

My thoughts about Docks camping:

I usually kamikaze rush the room and manage to get 2 or 3 kills before they get me but sometimes my teammates just sit there and the other team spawns upstairs and retakes control.

That is totally what I do! haha. I usually die a ton on that level.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

-HD-

Yea Kreegs I do this after making an attempt to get a grenade/mine thru the skylight kill. I have yet to get one of those

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

Has anyone ever tried this game with the Zapper? I've never actually tried it because it seems like it would be pretty awkward. I might test it out just to see how awkward it is.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

Has anyone ever tried this game with the Zapper? I've never actually tried it because it seems like it would be pretty awkward. I might test it out just to see how awkward it is.

Good luck trying to melee

I want to see a melee hack that works from 50 feet. You just look at someone and shake the nunchuk and (death)!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Lan

i've noticed something while camping on the dock. when a grenade explodes like anywhere in the building it makes the scope shake, so if you throw a grenade a run in right after it explodes you won't get sniped

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

lifesavedave

RDB wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

I want to see a melee hack that works from 50 feet. You just look at someone and shake the nunchuk and (death)!

HaHa i've been killed by the 50 feet melee hack about a 1000 times! I've been blaming it on lag! I'm on to you hackers and your games now!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

HaHa i've been killed by the 50 feet melee hack about a 1000 times! I've been blaming it on lag! I'm on to you hackers and your games now!

Ok, then 50ft is not enough! How bout infinite distance! If I can see you and I melee, you die! How funny would that be... "That guy just melee'd me from the middle sniper tower! And I'm standing on the plane!" LOL

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

grenworthshero wrote:

You might as well you suck anyways. No one will notice if you suck a little bit more!

MERG said:

Deathmetal

I do not use the trick the party already was with trick when between and this way make me to the level 56 at the time it converts me into hacker or not? Make it know me if this way to restart the account

Deathmetal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.