Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,421 to 5,440 of 10,277

Chris720

TLink9 wrote:

added: GA, Lun, RDB, and Jack
I also still need Komic to add me back
EDIT: also added Demonic

I thought you already added me? Hmm... <.<?

Must be my mistake. :3

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jack2901

@TLink9 thanks, Ill add you next time im on

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

-HD-

GuardianAcorn wrote:

sorry darwin & dark armed, that dude was too good. he was like 50 and 11 last i checked

lol. he was tearing us up i know. I faced off with him 5 times straight without him dying once.
@tlink I'm sure I added you a couple weeks back. are you Jnes?

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

lifesavedave

RDB wrote:

What do you guys think about this...

[NL]lifesaveRYAN

Not sure yet. I don't really know where it even came from, just has a nice ring to it.

I LIKE IT! It does sound awfully familier though!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Lan

adding gren, lun, tlink, and lifesavedave

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Chris720

I have come to my conclusion... GE >>>>>>>>>>>>> C2
C2 is a marvelous game, but when everyones got a Carbonizer Mk 16 at Lvl 1-20 and your lagging like hell this game really does screw you over big time. I don't ever want to see currency in an FPS ever again, or at least you have to Level up before you can buy it.

This is probably the most unfair game to date to be brutally honest. All you have to do is be an ASE whore through the campaign to get all the blueprints, go online and smack the competition silly with your campaign found weaponry... how the hell is that fair? HVS should really have kept them as separate entities...

I'm coming back to GoldenEye and most likely staying, 40,000+ XP, glitchy matches and HQs are more worthwhile than sifting through tonnes of crappy players to find some decent ones. At least Invasion is still fun, crank up the difficulty and its like playing online... just without the spam.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

as long as you guys are tossing clan tag ideas around how about one night we all change our name to just "[NL]", so we don't know who's who while playing? it'd be a lot of fun not knowing who did what when the scoreboard came up and seeing if we could recognize each other by play style. (the ivana specs would be a dead giveaway)

i'm finishing up some finals so i haven't been on but tomorrow i will be back with a vengeance (and i'll add jack).

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Love the idea rom. I also would like to try an idea that kadabra had. Get a four man team and each person picks a different hero to change there name too and have there exact loadouts. Could be a lot of fun.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

komicturtle

romulux wrote:

as long as you guys are tossing clan tag ideas around how about one night we all change our name to just "[NL]", so we don't know who's who while playing? it'd be a lot of fun not knowing who did what when the scoreboard came up and seeing if we could recognize each other by play style. (the ivana specs would be a dead giveaway)

i'm finishing up some finals so i haven't been on but tomorrow i will be back with a vengeance (and i'll add jack).

I think everyone would know who I am

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

komicturtle92 wrote:

romulux wrote:

I think everyone would know who I am

The MAN behind the curtian?!?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

komicturtle92 wrote:

lol wut?

The wizard of oz my young friend the wizard of oz!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Get a four man team and each person picks a different hero to change there name too and have there exact loadouts. Could be a lot of fun.

that sounds like a lot of fun too, but i'd hate to be the guy who gets stuck as ourumov! ouch. at least his torka would be better.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

komicturtle

Oh...

Never watched it...

shame on me

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

Just wanted to make sure that was not a sexual reference!

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"

MERG said:

komicturtle

For some reason I thought it was lol

Like a man was hiding behind a curtain because the daughter was hiding him from her dad..

At least, in "My Wife and Kids", the daughter had a boy hiding behind the curtain and that was scene was really funny.

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

komicturtle92 wrote:

For some reason I thought it was lol

Like a man was hiding behind a curtain because the daughter was hiding him from her dad..

At least, in "My Wife and Kids", the daughter had a boy hiding behind the curtain and that was scene was really funny.

Never seen that episode but I do like the show! As for the wizard of oz you should see it. It seems like it could be inspiration for a whole lot of rpgs! Or it could just be my old age.

MERG said:

komicturtle

Well, Wizard of Oz is indeed popular and there are a few references of it even in Nintendo's own games (I think Pokémon even). I do have to say- I did see a play of it but I don't remember too much of it because it was when I was in 1st-3rd grade or something (heck, I usually would remember things like that because I remember so much stuff that my brother and mother don't).

I know the concept: tin man wants a heart, the lion wants courage... I don't know what the scarecrow wants though lol

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

komicturtle92 wrote:

Well, Wizard of Oz is indeed popular and there are a few references of it even in Nintendo's own games (I think Pokémon even). I do have to say- I did see a play of it but I don't remember too much of it because it was when I was in 1st-3rd grade or something (heck, I usually would remember things like that because I remember so much stuff that my brother and mother don't).

I know the concept: tin man wants a heart, the lion wants courage... I don't know what the scarecrow wants though lol

BRAINS!!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.