Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,301 to 5,320 of 10,277

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

C2 really is the better game.

it wins by default! if we kidnapped eurocom's developers and made them fix goldeneye up (which, let's be honest, is the next rational step) then it'd be my favorite FPS ever. conduit 2 isn't that great but it has a nice 'eh, at least my dead zone isn't having a seizure right now' quality.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

I have to agree. C2 runs very smoothly, a few laggy matches, sure, but at least your pointer doesn't have a seizure all over your screen.

I just don't understand why they'd make it take so long to level up though. C2 is easy to level up in and it has 4 more levels compared to GE. I really could not give a crap if I needed 40k+ to level up in C2 since weapons and upgrades can be bought. But in GE, its just a joke, it takes ages to level up unless your an absolute beast who can get 2000+ XP per match. And with weps/gadgets spread out so far apart, leveling up really does take the piss.

And the "no prestiege" excuse really doesn't cut it. If it had fewer levels with the weps/gadgets clumped closer together, then sure, wading through 40k XP every time isn't a waste of effort, at least you'll get rewarded for it. But at some areas you have to go through 5+ levels before you get anything. Really? Wtf?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ultima6605

light foot or heay hitter ???????

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

ha, whatever the hell you've been using seems to work just fine!

i like heavy hitter better, i don't have a single loadout without it. mostly because i have a bad connection and it often takes more shots than it's supposed to to kill, so anything that makes up for it is good. the terralite, sigmus and sigmus 9 are the only guns i can think of that still kill with the same number of shots with HH on, it just extends their range more, so for them you could probably afford something else.

romulux

i may be on in a minute komicturtle. RDB and others, you want to try goldeneye farming at some point tonight? i have a feeling the "press A to glitch your dead zone, pick up 8 enemy weapons, do nothing a few times, and then maybe, MAYBE hack this console" business could make it difficult but i still want to try it anyway.

komicturtle

I'll be going on now. Really in the mood for some GE fun _

komicturtle

TLink9

lifesave why you delete me?

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

lifesavedave

TLink9 wrote:

lifesave why you delete me?

Sorry tlink. I was cleaning my list and i didn't ever remember playing with you or you ever being on. I'll add you back tonight or tommorrow.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

jesus, what a bunch of sissies. not one team spawned heroes and when we beat them anyway a few of them quit. they were mostly cowering in a corner with shotguns trying to shoot us in the back or using silenced rifles... bad idea. dr.jekyl/mr.hyde i think were hosting that archives match with the quit where i had a 10+ domination, pansies i say!

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

ha, whatever the hell you've been using seems to work just fine!

i like heavy hitter better, i don't have a single loadout without it. mostly because i have a bad connection and it often takes more shots than it's supposed to to kill, so anything that makes up for it is good. the terralite, sigmus and sigmus 9 are the only guns i can think of that still kill with the same number of shots with HH on, it just extends their range more, so for them you could probably afford something else.

lol i know it was a noob question but i just kept on trying both and couldn't decide i like HH and LF but i'm more towards HH cause it takes down the enemy quicker and feels right and for some reason i think its more accurate when you combine it with SS also like the LF cause i can move more quickly but takes more shots to take someone down errrrrrr anyone else has a opinion on this??

skype-ultima6605

Pew

Last night was horrible .... i getting the host quits compliain now. Last night i got a host quit streak around 4-6 times and top of that my Wii froze when i was about to get 1000+ exp

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

romulux

that was a pretty great night of games, of course the last one would have to suck. some lvl 30 hacker got me with a proxy mine so i went nuts tossing my own everywhere and i think i got killed every single time i threw one. ultima was there, he can confirm it!

NiteWingX

Ill have some games with you guys soon. ill be on in a min

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Spoony_Tech

I thought someone was hacking last night! I still hate hosting since it wasn't smooth at all last night but at lest I didn't lose any experience like the first game we played. I thought it was funny when the one toober left and then here comes the columbian which I know for a fact is another. Haven't seen him in a while and it looks like he now favors the masterton but I still got toobed once or twice from him. Good set of game and neonights you have gotten really good. Keep up the good work and don't let Ultima pass you up here in the near future.

@Ultima Speaking of Ultima! Must be nice to finally have the anova in your hands. Another few days to a week and you will be right where you want to be. Slow down though. I don't want you getting to 56 before me LOL. Yeah right!!

Edit: @Pew Nice game yesterday I believe. If your that good at level I think it was 18 then you will be one of the better players when you get the real weapons. Level 25 is one of the best weapons in the game and then you will notice it will get even easier. Next time we need to team up and you can try your hands at some real powerful weapons if you havnt already!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@Rom, yea we can try farming in GE, but I don't see it really going that well. It's hard to stall or stop the objective from being completed b/c it's so spread out, and that's when the kill streaks really happen, it seems anyway. No matter how long or short (seems long usually) the game goes and even if we win, it seems tough to really break 400xp in GE with any consistency. But sure, I'm up for whatever. Probly be on again tomorrow eve.

@Ultima. First of all, if you hit 56 on your new account before I do on this one, then at you. Back on topic though, since you now have the anova, LF FTW! HH is unnecessary on the lvl41+ guns so take the extra speed and use it. Look at it like this, use HH for a few games and then take it off... you'll do fine. Maybe lose a kill or two, but you're good enough it's not going to have a huge impact. Then play with LF for a few matches and take that off. You will miss it soooo much!!! Once you're used to LF, there is no going back. At least that's my experience. I have LF on every loadout now and every now and then I try HH and can't stand not moving fast!

@Nitewing, sorry I didn't respond to your invites on Tuesday, I was getting off. We'll play soon

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Jack2901

I finally got the terralite, and because of it im now almost level 26! if anyone wants a game ill be on in a bit

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

ultima6605

RDB wrote:

@Rom, yea we can try farming in GE, but I don't see it really going that well. It's hard to stall or stop the objective from being completed b/c it's so spread out, and that's when the kill streaks really happen, it seems anyway. No matter how long or short (seems long usually) the game goes and even if we win, it seems tough to really break 400xp in GE with any consistency. But sure, I'm up for whatever. Probly be on again tomorrow eve.

@Ultima. First of all, if you hit 56 on your new account before I do on this one, then at you. Back on topic though, since you now have the anova, LF FTW! HH is unnecessary on the lvl41+ guns so take the extra speed and use it. Look at it like this, use HH for a few games and then take it off... you'll do fine. Maybe lose a kill or two, but you're good enough it's not going to have a huge impact. Then play with LF for a few matches and take that off. You will miss it soooo much!!! Once you're used to LF, there is no going back. At least that's my experience. I have LF on every loadout now and every now and then I try HH and can't stand not moving fast!

@Nitewing, sorry I didn't respond to your invites on Tuesday, I was getting off. We'll play soon

i might pass you or tech but i hope not then that means i play wayyy to much GE and need to cut back on.thanks for the info on using the LF but i just think HH is better for now cause the anova just don't do enough damage like the strata or ivana so i guess i'll wait till then to see which one i will use permanently but i'm pretty sure it will be LF cause that is what i always used with [NL]Ultima.

skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.