Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Beastly wrote:

Hey guys i would like to join the NL clan.

Im level 56 but im not 100% legit

i have a friend who as u probably know does a 1k per kill hack i havnt done it the whole time and im not half bad.

so if you could let me join much apreciated if you dont well i understand. Thank you

Sure you can join but this is problably going to sound mean but start over on a second account if you want to join. We have all spent a lot of time leveling up the right way and have no idea how much of that experience is legit. Of course I don't speak for everyone here but we seriously don't like hackers. Even though you say you yourself didn't hack but you were a willing participant!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

Beastly wrote:

Hey guys i would like to join the NL clan.

Im level 56 but im not 100% legit

i have a friend who as u probably know does a 1k per kill hack i havnt done it the whole time and im not half bad.

so if you could let me join much apreciated if you dont well i understand. Thank you

Sure you can join but this is problably going to sound mean but start over on a second account if you want to join. We have all spent a lot of time leveling up the right way and have no idea how much of that experience is legit. Of course I don't speak for everyone here but we seriously don't like hackers. Even though you say you yourself didn't hack but you were a willing participant!

You can tell how much free xp they got by looking at there total eleminations, kill/death ratio and time played. I think it would also be unfair to let some people play with NL tag who have gotten free xp and not others. I guess it just depends on HOW MUCH free xp are we talking about.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

-HD-

good games as well NiteWing and Ultima. that second session of games we just had I was picking your strata whenever possible NiteWing, lol. I hate being so outgunned when I play with any of you guys but I have to say that I've learned a few things being out there with better players. Lifesaver inspired me to use the sniper a bit more on the open maps. dude had 13kills in the first minute and a half the other day while me and RDB were gunning away in BB.....then..........we got a host quit, lol

. about to get the reactive armor in my next game or so. I hope it is "significicant"

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

NiteWingX

Yeah fun i got owned in the outpost match lol i thought that mikey dude was a hacker but anyway.

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

-HD-

I thought the same thing about Mikey. I ran across a LVL15 player the other day with proxies and an Ivana. <---must have just been a promotional code thing

NiteWingX

Yeah must of

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

romulux

great games tech, darwin and vinstigator, that's the first GE session in a while that didn't frustrate me. i shut conduit 2 off just beforehand thanks to all the people jumping around and flickering all over the place, maybe that's why goldeneye in comparison seemed so fun tonight. maybe someday they'll fix this 'internet' business for good...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Agreed romulux. Its the best night I've had in a long time. Maybe its because I didn't host much but going up against you and vinstigator in archives was brutal. Why it didn't put you and me on a team I don't understand but whatever or should I say me and vin since you were level 56. Darwin you held your own fairly well while hanging most the night with us high rankers. You didn't get many kills but you had even less deaths so good going there. Vinstigator you will laugh at this but your level 54 account is first on my list but your alt is dead last on my list. Thanks for hanging with me most of the night and thanks for inviting dooms. It was the first time ever playing with or against him from what I remember.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Just played a few games of Invasion on Conduit 2 and I really don't know why they didn't put it on online. Its more fun than CoD Zombies and reminds a little of Black Ops with the whole coin business.

Conduit 2 rises above GE in quite a few areas. But GE makes up for its disturbing failures that should really have been fixed before its release.

Also, I don't want to be a hypocrite here, but doesn't Invasion destroy the whole point in the online multiplayer section? You get rewarded money for killing computer controlled units which you can then use to buy weapons, armor, upgrades etc. without ever having to go online and kill other people to progress. Kinda weird to be honest...

I'll have to get back into GE at some point, with my 3DS and now Conduit 2 in the way, its gonna take me a while to come back.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lan

xDemon720x wrote:

Just played a few games of Invasion on Conduit 2 and I really don't know why they didn't put it on online. Its more fun than CoD Zombies and reminds a little of Black Ops with the whole coin business.

Conduit 2 rises above GE in quite a few areas. But GE makes up for its disturbing failures that should really have been fixed before its release.

Also, I don't want to be a hypocrite here, but doesn't Invasion destroy the whole point in the online multiplayer section? You get rewarded money for killing computer controlled units which you can then use to buy weapons, armor, upgrades etc. without ever having to go online and kill other people to progress. Kinda weird to be honest...

I'll have to get back into GE at some point, with my 3DS and now Conduit 2 in the way, its gonna take me a while to come back.

online is more to test your skills against human opponents

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Lan

i hope it's ok that i use [NL], i say a post that told everyone to use it, so i did

Dragon friend safari

Chris720

GuardianAcorn wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

online is more to test your skills against human opponents

Well obviously. But shouldn't you keep both the offline and online entities separate? I like what they've done and it helps level out the playing field so that even the low leveled players can get a chance (probably to cover up their horrendous matchmaking skill), but then your gonna have Level 1 players running around with radiation grenades and TPC Launchers. :/

Ah well, guess you just have to put up with it.

There seems to be some debating going on over at the Activision Forums whether GE needs patches/updates or a whole revamp. Quite a lot of moaning about Host Quits and the leveling system.

YouTube

Lan

what could they do about goldeneye though? is it updatable?

Dragon friend safari

Lan

anyone wanna play right now?

Dragon friend safari

Pew

GuardianAcorn wrote:

i want too but the lazy postman is too lazy to put my copy of golden eye in the mailbox

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

Lan

Pew wrote:

GuardianAcorn wrote:

i want too but the lazy postman is too lazy to put my copy of golden eye in the mailbox

kick him!

Dragon friend safari

Chris720

GuardianAcorn wrote:

what could they do about goldeneye though? is it updatable?

Nope, but I'm guessing if Activision get enough negative feedback about the poor online they'll drag EuroCom, or another company, in to release a new version. Activision might be money grabbing whores (they even admitted to it) but they don't want loyal customers getting done over (which they admitted to on the forums). They even told Treyarch to release new patches and fixes for Call of Duty 4 for Wii, that's also why Treyarch broke their butts over Black Ops for Wii too.

So I don't see why Activision won't bring up the matter with EuroCom at some point.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Lan

when's nintendo gonna get in the fps business and show everyone how it's done?

Dragon friend safari

-HD-

@tech Yea that was a good time. I swear i had people in my sights shooting them but ....SO DID YOU GUYS! lol. I couldn't kill quite fast enough to get the points, but since they got killed regardless, that means I didn't. I had at least 3 or 4 Hero Assists in each match and tried to get at least a couple Hero eliminations to do my part. The Archives match with Vin and Rom wasn't even competitive. Vin was a bully on those stairs. Those were all fun games. leveled up the masterton(2),vargen(4),and anova(2) from the floor

SN: I'm going back to Heavy Hitter in my loadouts. The Reacitive Armor doesn't seem significant enough to replace HH in my ACTIVE loudouts.

Lan

@DarWin you on now?

Dragon friend safari

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.